• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The legacy of the Thriller Brigade

S.D

Smash Master
Of course, best of luck of the job interview although deep down inside you know I hope you get a job further south because I wub you. <3

If you don't take any carry-on with you, take the train from the Airport straight to Town Hall and we'll come and get you to play with your face. Shooting will take place all night long, ending at about 10pm-12am, depending on everyone's energy levels.
Ok sounds good, although I'll have to do something with my car so I may have to drive in from the airport. I'd like a job further south too but eh what can you do. I'll apply like crazy throughout the week and see if anything comes up <3

Oh and Jason maybe we could save the CF pose for the final SCARE, just a thought but I like the idea.

Toby.

Smash Master
Ok sounds good, although I'll have to do something with my car so I may have to drive in from the airport. I'd like a job further south too but eh what can you do. I'll apply like crazy throughout the week and see if anything comes up <3

Oh and Jason maybe we could save the CF pose for the final SCARE, just a thought but I like the idea.
There's unlimited parking on the street outside my apartment :O

Emerald is an awesome name.

druckey

Smash Apprentice
BAD NEWS EVERYONE,

I have a job interview in Brisbane on the 9th T.T

Make sure you attend the interview all dressed up in your zombie gear.... not only will it help save you time, but it will make an impression they won't forget!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
You can memorize most of the routine within 4 hours; dancing to all it, probably in a day, with dedication.

unreon

Smash Ace
But please, please guys.

Everyone AT LEAST be comfortable with knowing all the moves to the dance before coming. I hope y'all come prepared so we can make the video look as awesome as possible :):)

I just don't know what to wear.

D:

SOMEONE HELP ME WITH IDEAS.

What are y'all wearing??

S.D

Smash Master
But please, please guys.

Everyone AT LEAST be comfortable with knowing all the moves to the dance before coming. I hope y'all come prepared so we can make the video look as awesome as possible :):)

I just don't know what to wear.

D:

SOMEONE HELP ME WITH IDEAS.

What are y'all wearing??
I bought a brown and black shirt from some goth type store in Syd that is all discoloured and dirty looking like it's from the grave. It seems apt. Other than that I'm not sure, I was thinking about maybe buying a singlet and ripping it up and making it all dirty same with some pants... I think any cheap clothing you can rip up would look good.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I bought a brown and black shirt from some goth type store in Syd that is all discoloured and dirty looking like it's from the grave. It seems apt. Other than that I'm not sure, I was thinking about maybe buying a singlet and ripping it up and making it all dirty same with some pants... I think any cheap clothing you can rip up would look good.
Doesn't even have to be ripped clothing, come as a theme or something and just use the zombie makeup to make it look appropriate.

druckey

Smash Apprentice
Seeing that I've been erased from the list, I assume I'm not invited any more :p

Either way nova has talked me out of doing this, so yeah.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
You're invited if you want to go. Erasing was based on the assumption people weren't going that originally said they would.

Edit - I've removed the signup list completely - it's useless.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i started 2.5 hours ago, but ive gone over all the steps in the dance. have trouble remembering which section comes after which one though. and the speed might be an issue.

Sieg

Smash Champion
If you can remember the Pokerap, you can remember each section.

So get pokerapping.

unreon

Smash Ace
Attila, another 30min and you'll have the first cycle of the dance down pat.

I just wished she didn't hold back teaching some of the Thriller moves; looking at Part 40/40 and MJ's original...man wouldn't it be awesome...

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i started 2.5 hours ago, but ive gone over all the steps in the dance. have trouble remembering which section comes after which one though. and the speed might be an issue.
We are going to be shooting in segments so it's going to be ok. :)

Attila_

BRoomer
i got the dance ok. just dont know when one section changes to another. there doesnt seem to be any pattern to it O_o

Zero

Smash Hero
Watch the official music video a few times, learn the song and associate parts of the dance to it. Think the song/listen while you practice to help the memory.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Sieg keeps telling me the dance is happening on Saturday, but from reading the front can I assume you'll be shooting each scene on Friday?

Either way I don't think I'll be able to attend any Friday night shenanigans. My own oversight in booking has landed me a Friday night plane instead of Thursday, so I won't be in on Friday til 8:20pm.

I'll try to catch whatever afterparty there might be though.

Zero

Smash Hero
They did dance and it was (on a scale of 1 to 10) ****ing amazing out of ten

So impressed by the makeup.

Summoner post.

unreon

Smash Ace
HUGE PROPS to all those who danced and dressed up last night; and those who came out anyway to support us and help film/photograph. Much appreciated.

HUMUNGOID PROPS to Cao and Ashley for organising, makeup, and the inspiration. Super appreciated.

To those who missed this - you messed up.

Dedu

Smash Lord
photos as soon as I get Internet access for my laptop :]
omg omg omg <3 can't wait. Post awayyyyy!

Hey - will pop round this morning to say 'Hi!' to the old n new crew - couldn't come yesterday. Day was so packed. Oh and I just found another awesome Japanese restaurant in Neutral Bay. The food was soooooo good. Seriously. Couldn't stop eating all night!

Won't be entering any comps this time though.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
JUST A PREVIEW! <3 I'll have alll photos up by tomorrow or Tuesday on facebook and/or flickr and a few videos up...

BUT IN THE MEAN TIME. <3

How to make a zombie....how delicious does our sink look?

And look how sexy all my zombies are <3 <3 <3

Zero/Kaleidostar (or whatever you changed your username to)

SD <3

ATTILAAAAA <3

UNNYYYYYYYYYYY <3 <3

But my favourite of them alll....(not to play favourites. <3)

OMG KULLAAAAAA. LIKE AMAZING?!

HAPPY SUNFLOWERS!

Terrorizing possums. Oh Simon.

MORE TO COME.....

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Wasn't friday amazing? Amazing props to everyone! I didnt do anything but squeee!!

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Sooo much fun was had :D, I kinda sucked with the dance at first, but it was still fun learning it... Man, zombies are awesome!

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Attila reminded me of joker

with a little more blood lol

either way 5/5 kulla is a megabeast

Attila_

BRoomer
this was actually so amazing. i will go to sydney again just to run around as zombies and ROAR-TURN!

and <3 kulla

Zero

Smash Hero
OH boy, my dancing and everything was soooo bad, but this was soooooooooo fun! A million praises to Cao and Thundermistress for enabling such a marvellous event!

Huge recognition for Unreon too. Best ever.

Top Bottom