• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Tier War

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Hm.. Can't wait to see LINK!!! and the high tier gettin pwned *Hides*

Sensai

Smash Master
Is this vid supposed to have actual players, or is it like a movie like other SDM clips? Or a combination of both?

'Cause...Taj's Mewtwo would love to be in it, I bet.

Razed

Smash Ace
SDM you're a frickin' super ultra sexyawesome mega chocolaty fudge-coated super person! I LOVE your work and I'm really sad that this is gonna be the last =( Make it REALLY REALLY long please!!

Can you PLEASE send me the songs you used in Adventure and the song that you used in the trailer for the LTW via email? keirocat@hotmail.com

Me love you long time <3

Sensai

Smash Master
Woah, SDM. I just watched your trailer again and it says:

'SuperDoodleMan's Epic Final Melee Project'

This isn't really your last one, is it? Unless this is a series, in which you mean that it'll be just these types of movies from here on out...that'd be neat.

And the music goes **** good with that trailer.

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag. This project is too huge to fit in one sitting, so I'm making it in episodes. This is the main reason I want so much help filming (AR required).

It's also the main reason this is my TRULY LAST AND FINAL Melee project. Barring miraculous volunteer support, Brawl will be out well before The Last Tier War is over. There simply isn't time to have another major project, even were I willing to make one.

This project is going to be my ultimate project. Everything else will pale in comparison. At least, if it ever gets done! (filming help plz AR required)

Sensai

Smash Master
Why would you even want to know? It's going to be epic...don't eff it up.

SDM, is there any off chance that you'd tell us about how progress is going?

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
I can't film very often :(

It makes me sad that I have so few filming volunteers. Is it just that hardly anybody has AR? With my other projects, I asked for help to lighten my load, but this time it's from necessity. This project has way more complex interaction than Wrath did, and way more often. The scene I'm working on this week (and have been trying to for over a month) has NINE characters in it. I could have done it long ago if I hadn't had to do every other scene also.

This project is by far my most ambitious ever. When I said epic in the trailer, I meant it. I knew very shortly after I had this idea that it would take a lot of help to finish, which is why I asked from the very beginning.

How is it going to end? Exactly like it has so far: nonexistant. Unless I get help filming.

Tonjevic

Smash Rookie
I'd love to; I have all the capture equipment and editing software, but Datel still has yet to deliver my AR. They really are being rediculous about it. I'm on the verge of just ordering another one.

Nigzel

Smash Ace
It makes me sad that I have so few filming volunteers. Is it just that hardly anybody has AR?
HOPEFULLY, I will have my hands on a new one soon. BUT, almost all my free time is taken by homework. Anf probably will be for the next two months.

That leaves summer kind of open. :)

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
****! I would so love to have an AR... already I do semi-crazy stuff (what I can) with camera mode, having an AR I would be like "Tournament who?" Unfortunately though, even were I to get an AR, I don't know if I would be able to record it... hmm, although something could be worked out with KSSB and Tar; they've made a little Melee skit (with nice quality visuals, non-captured too) before... so I will look into this.

It would be so awesome to know you had a helping hand in something so great ^_^

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Wait, so this is a video of all the characters in a battle royale and everybody is pumped up on AR steroids? I don't think I quite get it.

Well, let's consider the super-advanced techs...

Will it be Fox with ridiculous shine combos?

Will it be Ness if anybody could figure out his super yoyo glitch?

Or will it be Yoshi with his obscure but amazing supershield technique?

Nope. None of this. It will be sandbag, because he has mind games. You all know it will be sandbag.

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Bump. All registered volunteers, check my forum.

The fact that I need so much help filming (and several other aspects) makes this move very slow now, but if and when help does arrive in force, the extra effort required will be worth it. Trust me!

Eaode

Smash Champion
Well, I'm willing, and have AR, but sadly, I have no capture card. Might might MIGHT get one in the summer when I get a job though

:-p
Good luck, this is gonna be awesome.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I have no AR or Capture Card, but if you need help with anything else idk what you could need help with but if you do.. just ask

3GOD

Smash Ace
I have AR, a capture card, and lots of controllers, but only myself to push the buttons...However, I do have some tape that could hold down buttons! :) I'll be glad to help some...just let me know what to do.

ps - I have used AR some, but how do you get 9 characters?

technomancer

Smash Champion
We should run a crew battle that goes along with the premise to go alongside the release. Get Gimpy(Bowser), Bringer/Gabe(Yoshi), Chu Dat(Pichu), Mofo(Ness), Taj(m2) and Bum(DK) to go against some ranked top tier players and get that shizzle on video.

Eru?

Nigzel

Smash Ace
We should run a crew battle that goes along with the premise to go alongside the release. Get Gimpy(Bowser), Bringer/Gabe(Yoshi), Chu Dat(Pichu), Mofo(Ness), Taj(m2) and Bum(DK) to go against some ranked top tier players and get that shizzle on video.

Eru?
It's an epic project, it even says so in the trailer - I'm certain regular gameplay wouldn't fit very well.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master

Eru?
You forgot Dire (G&W) how could you? :laugh:

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Oh yes. I now have an AR again, but now I lack time instead of equipment. -.-

I will make one (and ONLY one) little movie before I get on to this. This is to snap into AR-SSBM again. Before this is done (1-2 days project), you will not see any AR-footage from me.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
This is so AWESOME, SDM you are the best! you always have very cool ideas when it comes to make videos of melee.

When is this going to be finished?

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
I need voice actors badly. There are still 5 characters with lines in the first episode that haven't been cast yet!

Top Bottom