• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Last Bill - Chapel Hill, NC- April 24/25 - Brawl, Brawl+, Melee

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Isn't that less time, though? I mean, I guess unless you want to break your concentration while camping by talking through it.

But finishing a match quickly then hanging out seems better.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Isn't that less time, though? I mean, I guess unless you want to break your concentration while camping by talking through it.

But finishing a match quickly then hanging out seems better.
u dont truly know a smasher, until u talk to him during the game. why do u think foxy does it so much?

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Oh wait I just remembered I did almost time out a match against a DDD, it came down to the last 5 seconds and then I accidently SD'd lol. Still that's mad gay.

lord karn

Smash Master
I beat jon that one time like 3 seconds before he would have timed me out and won. . .

I think I almost timed out flamingo once.

I also almost timed out pp in melee once with m2 but we didn't have time on. @___@

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
About timing out

I feel that if m2k had done it, he would be playing to win and if he won because of it, he would deserve the win. Gay? I mean, since when, in brawl, does the attribute of being "gay" really make a difference? So much stuff is considered gay, even by the brawl community in itself, that that by itself imo cant be a qualification for being illegit

im not so much a fan of brawl, but i am a fan of m2k's in game decision making; except for when he decides to be a dumass and upsmash armada's shield at high percent..

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I beat jon that one time like 3 seconds before he would have timed me out and won. . .

I think I almost timed out flamingo once.

I also almost timed out pp in melee once with m2 but we didn't have time on. @___@
Haha, so yeah, no full-fledged time-out. I'm just remembering that Jon one now which was hilarious.

@Stingers: Really? In tournament? If so, that must have been interesting to watch.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah. lucario vs rob game 1, rob vs mk game 2 is usually how it went...we played like 4 tournaments straight one time. we had to play a lot =/

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Fox is kind of an anti-timeout character in Brawl. He does almost everything fast............including dying. ;)

I guess you could say the same thing about G&W too.

lord karn

Smash Master
one time in melee I was playing david and we both died at the same time and went to sudden death, then we died at the same time again and went to sudden death again, but instead of one person dying we both had infinite stocks and no time limit. We played for a while with the bombs falling down, but whenever we tried to replicate this it just made player 1 win after the first sudden death

weird

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I used to play G&W in Brawl and he doesn't die that quickly at all. Bucket braking is so effective.
Though G&W does rush in and attack. Or mine does. I could just be playing the character wrong though.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I used to play G&W in Brawl and he doesn't die that quickly at all. Bucket braking is so effective.
Though G&W does rush in and attack. Or mine does. I could just be playing the character wrong though.
True, but he still speeds matches up with his great kill power. Plus, I don't believe anyone is stall-happy with him. There is b-air camping, but that's nowhere near the level of MK's shenanigans.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
Kill power? Sure, he has all of those overpowered, extremely-telegraphed smashes.

AND NINE HAMMER!

(His techchasing is the best part about him, I think)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
buff physiques for life.
i mean really shady and kadaj looking at this you guys have no realistic chance. even if you're generous and consider pp and kadaj equal (lol pp wins there sorry kadaj), i'm far better then shady, plus me and pp have tons of practice teaming together whereas this will be your guys' first time.

might as well hand us the money at the door tbqh.

Top Bottom