• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Dev2000

Smash Lord
It has indeed been forever, and i'm doing fine.
i've just been busy with school n stuff. nothing special in particular
what have you been up to?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wtf?

I haven't seen Dev for aaaaaages.

How've you been?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I placed 9th at my last irl tournament. :x

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Awesome stuff Teran. I would've went to GT2 too. Had college johns :/ Was there any Sonic's there btw?

Hi OTL, long time lurker, first time poster.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I played at a mini tourney at the last biweekly. I don't know how I placed though. And I didn't do too badly considering I haven't played Brawl in months.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
:p Got 5th at my last one. My results this season has been really good so far lol.

Nice job Teran and Lythium

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Awesome stuff Teran. I would've went to GT2 too. Had college johns :/ Was there any Sonic's there btw?

Hi OTL, long time lurker, first time poster.
Thanks. :D

Yeah there was one actually, he was really good too I was impressed.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well this is due to a server migration.

New server = lots of bugs to iron out.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys. I'm hoping to be able to join some tournaments in the new future. Yes, I am new to tournaments. As a matter of fact, I haven't ever been in any Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament. Now I'm sorry if I feel like a noob and all or if I'm not suppose to post here, but I'm looking for recommendations on how to start particapating in tournies.

So, what would be the best way for me to get started in them? Please note I'm only doing tournaments for fun, I'm only interested in online tournaments, and I'm doing tournaments just for something to keep me occupied. Oh and I prefer to do them on weekends whenever possible.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hey Chaco and Kawaii :D

and OTL

How has everyone been?
Hey! Wow, how have you been? Also, Kawaii is no longer here. She was proved as being falsified and a liar. So she left upon being outed. Sorry! D: Miss talking to "her" though. Most of the time she was cool.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Hey! Wow, how have you been? Also, Kawaii is no longer here. She was proved as being falsified and a liar. So she left upon being outed. Sorry! D: Miss talking to "her" though. Most of the time she was cool.
wat

"She" was actually a "he?"

You're gonna have to explain this one to me, bro.

Smooth Criminal

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well we don't know for sure, but someone stumbled across the facebook she was leeching pics from. And none of the information added up. When confronted about it, she flaked the site for two weeks letting it die down. At the time only a few people knew, and a lie was covering her absence. Afterward Teran and I outer her amongst the staff to see what had to go down. She then left for good and never explained anything.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Thread was so cash.

There was drama galore and I got some haterade sipped on me, but for the most part it was one big lulzfest.

Also I know she's a girl, but I'll leave that story untold.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Well we don't know for sure, but someone stumbled across the facebook she was leeching pics from. And none of the information added up. When confronted about it, she flaked the site for two weeks letting it die down. At the time only a few people knew, and a lie was covering her absence. Afterward Teran and I outer her amongst the staff to see what had to go down. She then left for good and never explained anything.
Huh.

I never would have thought to think otherwise about Kawaii. Just goes to show you (insert inferential moral here), I guess. I don't know why people can't be honest.

EDIT:

Thread was so cash.

There was drama galore and I got some haterade sipped on me, but for the most part it was one big lulzfest.

OH MY WHAT IS THIS I HAVE BAT WINGS~

XD I didn't know your wiles worked on women too, Teran. I should totally go gay for you bro.

Smooth Criminal

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Was it found that Bunny was actually a dude? Maybe she was just really ugly.

I swear, you think you know someone :/

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Thread was so cash.

lrn2read bro

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
wow...she was one of the very few people i was sure was a girl...guess not o_o
with that loveable betchy attitude and all those fanboys lol

chaco<33333333333
we dun talk anymore:(

Top Bottom