• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Well we don't know for sure, but someone stumbled across the facebook she was leeching pics from. And none of the information added up. When confronted about it, she flaked the site for two weeks letting it die down. At the time only a few people knew, and a lie was covering her absence. Afterward Teran and I outer her amongst the staff to see what had to go down. She then left for good and never explained anything.
Wow. that's just weird actually.
i don't get why people would actually go like "I'M A GIRL!" on the internet tho
besides getting alot of attention from curious 12 year olds looking for an online girlfriend

Also
Ello OTL, what the **** is up?

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Me, that's what.

The things people do for attention.
I love you Lythium/Victra's avi/Myself

But man, these GD's are too good, a particular OTL mod just got burned over at the one I frequent. That poor sap better hope he doesn't get namesearched...

So how about them Phillies?

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Blame it on Tater/Tatie (if you're Victra) imo
*Fixed

And it would seem that a particular OTL lounge (not naming any specific one) can't handle my epicness. That or you all hate me. I practically have to swim in haterade...

Yeah! You tell 'em! :mad:

Way to kill the thread Tater-Tot.
Confirmed

You guys hurt my feelings...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm one of those people that can't handle your epicness.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
**** life =/
Life is a cruel ***** a good amount of the time =/

Especially when my uncle only has a short amount of time to live. I got the new a few days ago, and I just visited him. That cancer did a huge number on his entire body, I couldn't recognize him at first. D:

On the bright side I just aid some nice fiber snacks :psycho:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
It's pretty crazy how different someone looks when they are close to dying from a sickness. It's...unreal

D

Deleted member

Not trying to be a pain, but can someone help me out with this? This is the original post:

Super Smash Bros. Fan said:
Hey guys. I'm hoping to be able to join some tournaments in the new future. Yes, I am new to tournaments. As a matter of fact, I haven't ever been in any Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament. Now I'm sorry if I feel like a noob and all or if I'm not suppose to post here, but I'm looking for recommendations on how to start particapating in tournies.

So, what would be the best way for me to get started in them? Please note I'm only doing tournaments for fun, I'm only interested in online tournaments, and I'm doing tournaments just for something to keep me occupied. Oh and I prefer to do them on weekends whenever possible.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Oh, oh, ask Trela; he's a good online TO around here. He's very organized when it comes to things like these.

I dunno if he'll be having another tournament soon, but it can't hurt to ask.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Not trying to be a pain, but can someone help me out with this? This is the original post:
Best way to get started around here is to read anything you are interested very closely.
Times and Dates are usaully provided, but most tournaments use the deadline system.
(i.e., Trela's TOMB2) Those will give you at least three days to a week to get your matches done. Since you plan to play more during the weekend, you should ask how long of a deadline you'll recieve per round.

Others like mine and a few others now and then that are hosted on the spot, one day, and all that other stuff. You meet in a sort of chatroom at a certian time and date, play your matches in your given time (Mine are usually 30 min per round), and it all should be done that one day.

Oh, oh, ask Trela; he's a good online TO around here. He's very organized when it comes to things like these.

I dunno if he'll be having another tournament soon, but it can't hurt to ask.
I'm so unloved.

Top Bottom