• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Teran17- No longer exist. He was pretty cool though. His reincarnated form, Teran(18), plays brawl on occasion with his fellow DR members.

KawaiiBunny- No longer plays brawls or braws, but now plays balls.

Aryman- Apparently began to focus on life; getting a job and stuff, and probably joining the military.

Glyph- Remains in OTL as its classy moderator. He continues to play brawl every year.

Chaco- Now heads the Feel Good Inc. Watches from a tower above.

Samusbrawler- Dies to play desperately through pokemon.

Barge- No longer plays. Ran far off with his girlfriend. Is not really gay.

FMOI- Appears monthly, types a couple of wordy paragraphs and vanishes. Brawl status unknown.
I don't get it.....
And yes, I still play, just not online.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Yeah, Darren, go hug the man much older than you who lives in a shack alone near a lake who dresses like a bum and probably has gotten so sick of loneliness he's developed a sex craze, but not any kind of sex craze, a pedophilia sex craze.

I'm sure he won't do anything bad.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Yeah, Darren, go hug the man much older than you who lives in a shack alone near a lake who dresses like a bum and probably has gotten so sick of loneliness he's developed a sex craze, but not any kind of sex craze, a pedophilia sex craze.

I don't see your point Kief, shacks don't sell colored pasta

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Give me a hug your lovable person :3, I haven't seen you in a few weeks.
:)

*Bear hugs*

Sounds like fun :)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol bear hugs are the best.
I don't do them often though cuz I'm afraid I'll hurt the random girls I hug. All the women I know are tiny haha
I need to hug more men :p

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
ahaha
Walking into a gym a randomly bear hugging guys doesn't sound like the best plan xD

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
It was part of a semi-elaborate april fools joke, there was no update

And what happened to people's titles? I expected something "Tatie" related

So the normal posters are mods, the mods are pranked, the directors are writers, premiums are random color, and admins are... white?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I swear to god, red makes peoples usernames look better.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
It took like half the day to set up what they did last year...

Edit:

(Hmm) Red... I want to try that out later.

Meh, needs name change to Knubs.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Wait... did we magically go back a year, when I was actually posting here, I had a job at Dish Network, and THE EXACT SAME APRIL FOOLS JOKE WAS PLAYED? :laugh:

Top Bottom