• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm banking on Iroh living long enough for this new one. We need the ****** old man. I don't think Tenzin is gonna cut it. But if Sokka is still alive, then that's all good.
Well, if any of the other main characters are alive, they'll all be in their 80's. What's the average lifespan of people in the Avatar world? Are they like regular people or...? Regardless, everyone except Aang should be alive and I imagine that Sokka ended up becoming a White Lotus member.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Avatar Kyoshi lived to be in her 230s. King Bumi lived to be at least 112, and may still be kicking in the new series. Same for Guru Pathik, who is 150. Even excusing Kyoshi for being the Avatar, regular people have those two to base off a maximum age, lol.

I still want Iroh in though.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I feel bad for anyone that hasn't played any of the PW games.
But I'm not a Nintendo fan--*gets shot*

Not my cuppa tea to be honest. I'm more waiting for Gran Turismo 5, which better be the best racing game since sliced bread.

But should I still shell $300 for a PS3? Without even knowing my school situation (two more days, *knocks on wood*) and job situation?

Curse you Yamauchi! :mad:

.WC.

Smash Journeyman
PW is Capcom, not Nintendo.

They just decided to put it on wii shop.

Aibou

Smash Master
Not a Nintendo fan...and yet you play a game that has some of Nintendo's all stars...

wuuuuut?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm more waiting for Gran Turismo 5, which better be the best racing game since sliced bread.
Oh ****.

Thiiiiiiiss!!!
I can't wait for this to come out. I'm so excited for it haha

It's cool to see someone else here looking forward to it as well.
GT3 and GT4 were amazing. But GT5 is going to blow them both out of the water I'm sure.
They've been working on this god **** game for years so it better blow them out of the water :mad:

Buying a PS3 for this would be a pain in the *** though. If you have at least a couple other games you want for the PS3 then I'd go for it.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Avatar Kyoshi lived to be in her 230s. King Bumi lived to be at least 112, and may still be kicking in the new series. Same for Guru Pathik, who is 150. Even excusing Kyoshi for being the Avatar, regular people have those two to base off a maximum age, lol.

I still want Iroh in though.
Well, everyone should be alive then. Iroh practically has the stength of an avatar so I wouldn't be surprized if he came back too. The character I most want to see though is Toph because I'm really curious if metal bending ever caught on or if it stayed as her own unique technique. Also, the Cabbage guy is the new villian; I totally call it.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
PW is Capcom, not Nintendo.

They just decided to put it on wii shop.
It's been exclusively Nintendo except for the episodic content on the PC and the sellout to the iPhone crowd.

Additionally, it's also been developed by Nintendo Australia.

Not a Nintendo fan...and yet you play a game that has some of Nintendo's all stars...

wuuuuut?
I've liked Smash Bros since 2003, dropped it 2004, picked it up again in 2008, dropped it in 2009, then picked it up again in 2009.

Oh ****.

Thiiiiiiiss!!!
I can't wait for this to come out. I'm so excited for it haha

GT3 and GT4 were amazing. But GT5 is going to blow them both out of the water I'm sure.
They've been working on this god **** game for years so it better blow them out of the water :mad:

Buying a PS3 for this would be a pain in the *** though. If you have at least a couple other games you want for the PS3 then I'd go for it.
The music for GT is especially win.

If they aren't held up for music clearance rights, I demand that every song from GT1-GT4 be on there (especially after a six year wait. :mad:)

Not sold on the 3D garb though. This is where I more agree with the approach that Nintendo is taking (albeit for a 6th edition of the DS :@) as opposed to Microsoft and Sony. Those glasses are not fun to wear after a while. I know, I wear glasses in real life.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
On the topic of Avatar......I wonder if Azula is still alive.
Maybe she got some therapy and will end up being Korras fire mentor....
I wish :(

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I should really watch Avatar again. Some of the later episodes have blurred together in my mind, because I watched so many in a very short period of time.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
You mean.....I'm not the only one.......who wants this game? I can't wait until I'm able to take my Dodge Viper ACR10 for a spin on my favorite circuit, Grand Valley Speedway. At least, that track better be in GT5.

Oh, and, uhhhh, hi everyone.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I feel bad for anyone that hasn't played any of the PW games.
I highly recommend all of the non-PW centered Ace Attorney games as well. They are all quality games that prove, to me at least, that a game can simply be good if it has a good story and likable characters, along with an intuitive gameplay system (not even innovative, just intuitive).

On another note, I haven't been here in ages and I don't even know why. How've you all been?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I highly recommend all of the non-PW centered Ace Attorney games as well. They are all quality games that prove, to me at least, that a game can simply be good if it has a good story and likable characters, along with an intuitive gameplay system (not even innovative, just intuitive).

On another note, I haven't been here in ages and I don't even know why. How've you all been?
I think I can speak for the majority that we're happy this place has still kept it's flare for such a long time.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
The music for GT is especially win.

If they aren't held up for music clearance rights, I demand that every song from GT1-GT4 be on there (especially after a six year wait. :mad:)
haha so true, they always had fantastic music and I loved how you could basically customize your own playlists. Having all of the music from past games in one game would be sick. They should at least have it as a downloadable option as an extra content package.
You mean.....I'm not the only one.......who wants this game? I can't wait until I'm able to take my Dodge Viper ACR10 for a spin on my favorite circuit, Grand Valley Speedway. At least, that track better be in GT5.

Oh, and, uhhhh, hi everyone.
O__o
Another one?

k, we're all playing each other once this comes out, and once we have decent vehicles lol

My personal fav is the Tuscan Speed Six.
Love it.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I should really watch Avatar again. Some of the later episodes have blurred together in my mind, because I watched so many in a very short period of time.
I highly recommend that you do. In spite of it being kiddie friendly par excellence, Avatar has one of the coolest settings ever and has some of the most likable characters in recent memory.

...of course this is also because it smacks of one of my favorite pen-and-paper roleplaying games, Exalted, hardcore. A world of Dragon-Blooded Exalts with their elemental Charms and martial arts? YES PLEASE.

Smooth Criminal

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
10 bucks says I know the reason Aibou switched avatars.

I need someone to assist me. I want to work on my Sonic Utilt kill compilation again.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I miss this place, haha. We need the life back in this social thread. I demand someone find me Barge's contact info.

What is TSM's new name(s) again?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Back from the dead and I'm ready to roll.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UgQhyquS9Ms?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US#t=00m08s"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UgQhyquS9Ms?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US#t=00m08s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I'll miss it too (I did play you last night, right?)

Congratulations. I bet you did some heavy partying ♥

Top Bottom