• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
You should probably understand the situation fully before bad mouthing people like that.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Well, I hate to possibly be beating a dead horse, but I don't really know what Karina did. If it were so bad, I would have heard of it.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
KC, I really don't know whether it's true or not, but all I have to say is that I miss her. I could care less about anything else. -___-;

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It was all behind closed doors.

Also I think Chaco even explained what happened in here.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Wow, didn't even notice Karina made a blog because I've given up on checking for a while considering it's BORKEN.

Plus she apologised, and it's never too late to apologise.

Buuuut oh well past is past and stuff and I guess her not wanting to come back is pretty understandable.

And it's significantly because of me.

And I don't feel bad.

Because I'm a ****.

*Kills a Raticate*
God how can you live saying stuff like that?! :mad:

Dev2000

Smash Lord
I love Fire Emblem, do me a favor and recruit Oliver instead of killing him.

is he any good later on?. cause i remember leveling him in my first file wich completly failed.. and he wasn't too bad. but not really someone i'd use all the time
i am still bad at fire emblem. even tho i made it to part 3 in a day. wich is an accomplishment to me xD

Edit: oh btw. maybe you know. is the DS fire emblem i think shadow dragon? or something like that. any good. cause i might go buy it

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yes I explained the whole situation since I felt they had the right to know, since they were friends with her too. I see nothing wrong with that, nor should you.

Karina, glad to see you back. If you want to stay, then stay. No one's going to bug you about it. I'll be honest with everyone right now. I texted her and asked her if she was ever going to come back. I didn't want people to have to wonder where she went and didn't want to explain it all. If it's selfish of me, oh well. I deleted her number promptly after.

I'm on the same page with Teran truly, she apologized...cool. I'm part of the reason she left to begin with, so Tater if you want to ***** at anyone...***** at me and even then I'll just tell you to shut up. I dig integrity and stay by that. So it is what it is. Beating the dead horse gets old.

Also, just to say it...who cares what you look like? Zen did something like that. So? I still talk to Zen. He's a pretty cool guy. You're a pretty cool girl. So get over the **** image ****.

/topic

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Chaco gets me so hot when he lays down the business.

Best post in OTL I've seen in forever. <3

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I think the "uptight pricks" part wants a word with you.

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Alright, I understand what you guys mean if you believe that what I had said was aimed at you, I worded it poorly. I was referring to how this situation makes me think about how people will get all mad over something someone says, and acts like a total jerk to the person, and even though it was really no big deal, they never let it go, and eventually harass people until they leave, because they're jerks like that.

Again, I apologize if anyone took offense, I in no way tried to say anything bad about anyone here.

Dev2000

Smash Lord

I think the "uptight pricks" part wants a word with you.
lol teran,

meh after reading chaco's post i should really go do research on what went down
but on the other hand. i couldn't really care less tho
i wasn't here when it all happened nor do i know her that well. i might aswell just stay in the corner and have no opinion on this at all

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
But now that Monster Hunter Tri is almost here, you can forget about me playing anything else.

Just 6 more days...
I'm going to get that too. Me and my friend will waste away playing that lol

For a couple weeks anyways. I leave for Thailand like 3 weeks after it's release. Anyways, Monster Hunter Tri will be awesome.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
is he any good later on?. cause i remember leveling him in my first file wich completly failed.. and he wasn't too bad. but not really someone i'd use all the time
i am still bad at fire emblem. even tho i made it to part 3 in a day. wich is an accomplishment to me xD

Edit: oh btw. maybe you know. is the DS fire emblem i think shadow dragon? or something like that. any good. cause i might go buy it
Shadow Dragon is only fun if you like to pull your hair out in the harder playing levels of the game. Overall it wasn't my favorite.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Same. My friend was like, making me get it, but then I saw the videos and played the demo, so I'm hyped.
lol Yeah I played the PSP version with the same friend I was talking about, so we're both pretty hyped for it. It's a great multi-player game. Kinda boring single player though.....
Chaco layin down the law

I like that Darren's posting here again ^_^
lol :3
I don't know why I'm posting here though. I always lurk this place nowadays.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Shadow Dragon is only fun if you like to pull your hair out in the harder playing levels of the game. Overall it wasn't my favorite.
Ah allright
i'll probably get one of those R4 flash card thingies in the future. since i'm a cheap ****
so i won't waste money on games anymore :p

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Anyone wanna play some friendles? ;__;

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Wow Heartz stop spamming, you and I had the same postcount YESTERDAY.

Actually nevermind, you're just ~20 posts ahead

Still spam :mad:

Top Bottom