• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*Jumps on the Glyph train*

Yeah Glyph is pretty legit.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Get back to work and bring me more haterade :mad:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I forgot about that sig we all got made.

3 people from that already left xD
Brings back the memories again though.

EDIT:

Aw yeeaaah

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
travis

yours and heartz super intense mindgames made me say mean things to heartz thinking she was you

:'<

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
ITS FMOI!

*applause*
Indeed; it is I. I still come here but I usually make only two or three posts before disappearing for another month. I haven't played Brawl since December if solely for the fact that I haven't had time. I have been making more time to come here though because facebook is getting boring and I hate what google is doing to youtube. God, I miss this place.

Add in: Also, who's gone now? I know Barge practically faded off into obscurity and Aryman has been tied up in the "real world" but who's the third person? Did you guys lose Nya or Bunny or whatever she called herself?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yep, well, since the cat's out of the bag. She essentially stole another girls identity and posed as her. She was exposed so she left.

Don't know what that means, but we at the Kirby boards were gonna have a vote or something on who we think should be the new mod, and then go ask the admins or something. Kewkk's idea.
Please don't do this, we're currently working on it.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Oh ****, was I not supposed to tell people that?!

Top Bottom