• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wow you guys are so fail not wanting a match when I actually want to play.

Roxas M

Smash Master
What the faaawg!?

This computer lab at my library is wierd. Everytime I use it, somebody wierd is in here. There's this Really old guy sitting next to me looking at pics of nearly completely naked girls. He's like 2 inches away from the computer breathing all hard. w...t...f?

Edit: watching him is hilarious xP
my mind has been scarred for life.....thanks otl. lol

nipples? lmao.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Teran, I will player you when christmas break comes and I can use my Wii again XD

I wanna host a brawl tourney over the break. Hype for that =D It'll be fun cause it'll be all my gs and only my gs.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Desh pointed out to me that your earlobes line up with your nips and i was like whoa

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Canada is alright. Nothing special though.

Go to sleep!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Really guys?

Don't talk about nipples. Its not that hard.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
**** it what did he just say?

That's just plain rude and discourteous. Did your father not teach you proper manners? Were you always this rude in school?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm guessing this thread is dead cause people exploded after finding out that fact about the earlobes and nipples.

PREPARE TO DIE FROM EXCESSIVE BLUSHING AND GIGGLING.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ErMWX--UJZ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ErMWX--UJZ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Paladin77

Smash Journeyman
whats the point of this thread? shouldn't it be in general discussion? it has NOTHING to do with tournaments... does it?--

Just asking why its in tournaments is all. Im a bit confused :confused:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Its just a social thread for all the guys who play online tourneys lots.

So pretty much, theres like just a handful of the same people who post here lol.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
whats the point of this thread? shouldn't it be in general discussion? it has NOTHING to do with tournaments... does it?--

Just asking why its in tournaments is all. Im a bit confused :confused:
This is the first social thread on the site.

It was created with the intention of keeping all social and thus spammy interaction outside of actual tournament threads, making them run more smoothly.

It was a great success. This is like the 4th incarnation of the social thread for OTL, due to previous shenanigans in the older threads.

OTL was once a close family, but like irl family, we've grown slightly more distant as we go into different things. A lot of us became mods, 7 OTL vets became mods, leaving most of our interaction in the staff rooms. Some dudes just quit SWF.

That is a comprehensive explanation of the nature of this place. Now respect it. :mad:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
^ Pretty much sums it up ;)

lol I made this kid REALLY uncomfortable today by jokingly calling him a racist. I told him over and over I was joking but he kept talking about how hes friends with a lot of black people and stuff. It was so funny.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I was walking in the hallway and he and his firned were talking about something and his friend was like "ha thats racist," then I walked by and was like "RACIST!" and smiled. Then he was like "Pshh" and I'm like jkjk lololololololol. But he was still uncomfortable ;o.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I thought it helped the online tournaments lol
xD I remember when there was hardly anyone here

Top Bottom