• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I actually remember that. They made it so melodramatic. They always do that when a trainer is separated from a close Pokemon.
Ah true.

Onl time it wasn't was when Ash left is Pigeot, for whatever reason.

He was like " You watch over the other birds things for now, I'll pick you up when I get back I promise"

He never did come back though......
I was so confused haha

Flat out ditching pokemon ftw.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Ah true.

Onl time it wasn't was when Ash left is Pigeot, for whatever reason.

He was like " You watch over the other birds things for now, I'll pick you up when I get back I promise"

He never did come back though......
I was so confused haha

Flat out ditching pokemon ftw.
Now when you mention it, Ash never did hear about his Primeape. The boxing trainer practically stole his Pokemon.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
DTP,can ya do your match now real quick?

even if i don't get all the badges in time,i'm up for quick friendlies xD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
When his Pokemon get too strong, they always make Ash ditch them. xD Like his Charizard and Pidgeot. But apparently, levels don't exist in Pokemon. x.x He's had that Pikachu for like 10 years and it loses to a freakin' first gym Cranidos, LOL.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
But Cranidos sucks before it evolves though. lol

I wish the games were more like the show. You win based off heart rather than silly attributes. Ash's Pikachu beat an Onix with an electrical attack. Some bull****.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Now when you mention it, Ash never did hear about his Primeape. The boxing trainer practically stole his Pokemon.
Ash was a stupid *** kid back in the day. He gave pokemon away to everyone. All they had to do was ask basically
lawl

DTP,can ya do your match now real quick?

even if i don't get all the badges in time,i'm up for quick friendlies xD
Sure thing, just give me a min. Wanna meet to Karina's chat?
When his Pokemon get too strong, they always make Ash ditch them. xD Like his Charizard and Pidgeot. But apparently, levels don't exist in Pokemon. x.x He's had that Pikachu for like 10 years and it loses to a freakin' first gym Cranidos, LOL.
Pikachu's trash D:<

Also, Jessie is the best.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
But Cranidos sucks before it evolves though. lol

I wish the games were more like the show. You win based off heart rather than silly attributes. Ash's Pikachu beat an Onix with an electrical attack. Some bull****.
Oh ya I remember that, didn't the sprinklers go off and Onix was week against water

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
ehh idk,i clear my list often
wanted to be sure

i still had you tho,just checked,anyway ima host

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I still have everyone on my Friend Code list. But I just don't have that Wii anymore.

Edit: I'm sure they do, they just don't show it for viewer discretion reasons.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
just like how they edit the american versions of sailor moon so they don't die either :mad:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Sailor Moon, now that brings back memories

Charizard is old news, Ash got rid of him, what about that Pikachu?

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
Sailor Moon, now that brings back memories

Charizard is old news, Ash got rid of him, what about that Pikachu?
Pika gets its level reset to 1 after every season. Its dumb cause it makes me stop watching the anime.

Everything about Kanto and Johto was cool but Hoenn and Sinnoh are stupid. Anything that's not related to the rival battles, gym battles, and contest are what drags down the show. They contribute nothing to the plot. And Team Rocket sucks.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Pika gets its level reset to 1 after every season. Its dumb cause it makes me stop watching the anime.

Everything about Kanto and Johto was cool but Hoenn and Sinnoh are stupid. Anything that's not related to the rival battles, gym battles, and contest are what drags down the show. They contribute nothing to the plot. And Team Rocket sucks.
And Team Rocket sucks.
And Team Rocket sucks.

I'm truly speechless.
I've haven't wanted to hit another person for awhile.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Top Bottom