• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Who the **** asked you?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
************************************************************************************************************************************** you.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I main ICs but I can't chaingrab or wavedash, yet my friends can't beat me even though they know how to SHFFL, pillar, wavedash, and all that jazz. Win?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I main ICs but I can't chaingrab or wavedash, yet my friends can't beat me even though they know how to SHFFL, pillar, wavedash, and all that jazz. Win?
Well, you should be proud then because you don't use the chaingrab as a crutch which is easily the biggest pitfalls that most wanna-be Ice Climber players fall into. They're good to know, obviously, but you don't want to be scurrying around the stage trying to grab your opponent 10 times a minute because you hope to zero-death them every single time.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Indeed, actually I think it's been shown that IC's usually tend to do better in tourney when Wobbling is banned. Makes them play smarter or some ****.

I think i read that somewhere, or i coudl be making it up.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol omg. Fav'd.
Well, you should be proud then because you don't use the chaingrab as a crutch which is easily the biggest pitfalls that most wanna-be Ice Climber players fall into. They're good to know, obviously, but you don't want to be scurrying around the stage trying to grab your opponent 10 times a minute because you hope to zero-death them every single time.
I'm guilty of this.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol you actually have a set number of characters you "dabble" with? XD usually i'll just go random until someone catches my eye. Or if I have a specific urge or something.

Something i've totally noticed though, is how when you're at a smashfest, it always starts with mains vs mains, then low tier matches, then falcon dittos/ffas for the rest of the day. At least for me anyways. XD

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I have a liking for Jumpman Mario (Blue/Red). I think the reason was the trophy said that your ability to do well with Mario reflects your skill, so I wanted to get good as Mario so that I could be like "Look! The trophy's right!"

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Well no, but those are the ones i usually end up at

It always goes like srs matchup, srs matchup, somewhat serious matchup, falcon ditto.

Question-Marx

Smash Rookie
Hello! You can probly tell thet I'm new here. xP But my friend said this place was a good place to find some people to play so I figured I'd try it out.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Penta? lol

Sup Marx! Welcome to OTL. x.x

:smash:

(first post here in a while, i think. >.>)

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Tournaments are usually hosted here with the occasional friendly.

The best place just to play is probably the New New Members Arena in the Meet & Greet subforum.

Other than that, Hi!

Edit: You arent penta, you're Ramen lol

Hi ramen!

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Tournaments are usually hosted here with the occasional friendly.

The best place just to play is probably the New New Members Arena in the Meet & Greet subforum.

Other than that, Hi!

Edit: You arent penta, you're Ramen lol

Hi ramen!
The meet and greet is closing. >.>

And i said Penta cause i thought that was the friend he was talking about, Penta is his only SWF friend on his profile.

And Hi!

Haha, you mean.
What i do?

:smash : =/= mean. D:

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
No I know haha, it's just if he wanted to play right now, that'd prolly be the place to go.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
The truth. Carl wants to smash after our math midterm saturday, so I'll talk to him to see if he wants to smash at his house or mine. I'll invite another person probably cause 4 is a good number. Probs Maiko.

Yo Chok, come too. I challenge you to a $500 MM. If you don't, i'll consider it my win by default.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ugh..... facebook is laaaaame. I shouldn't have checked my profile.......

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
lol you actually have a set number of characters you "dabble" with? XD usually i'll just go random until someone catches my eye. Or if I have a specific urge or something.

Something i've totally noticed though, is how when you're at a smashfest, it always starts with mains vs mains, then low tier matches, then falcon dittos/ffas for the rest of the day. At least for me anyways. XD
I dabble with:

Mario, Sheik, Captain Falcon, ROB and Random.

I usually start out friendlies with Link, when someone tier-***** me, I go Falco and then I use some Marth. My next character is usually Captain Falcon, where I abuse Wi-Fi lag and Falcon Punch spam. Then I start to use some Mario and other dabblers until we both start selecting random. Legit system me and Palpi use.

Top Bottom