• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I don't think I would have known what it was if I hadn't played Animal Crossing...ahh, games inside of other games is a wonderful concept.

Oh, and YTMND introduced it to me too I guess. >_> But in a much less direct form.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Those random chat boxes on the side of anime sites are hilarious, heres a conversation I saw ><

Random guy 1: "Anon your not gay are you"
Random guy or girl, most likely a guy: "half gay, but its okay beacuse im female so its hot"
Random guy 1: "I DONT BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE I HAVE TRUST ISSUES"

Im not lieing >_> I cracked up lolol

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Those random chat boxes on the side of anime sites are hilarious, heres a conversation I saw ><

Random guy 1: "Anon your not gay are you"
Random guy or girl, most likely a guy: "half gay, but its okay beacuse im female so its hot"
Random guy 1: "I DONT BELIEVE YOU BECAUSE I HAVE TRUST ISSUES"

Im not lieing >_> I cracked up lolol
Lol.

What were you watching?

Barge

Finished Soul Eater >_>
Random anime chat boxes with "regulars" are hilarious.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Ive got a delemna bro.
Lately, I have been too tight strapped on cash for my liking. Due to my age, I cant just go out and get a job. Also, for some odd reason, my dad wont let me mow lawns so I cant make money off of that. Well, word of my prowess has started to spread around school. This kid I know approached me and asked me if I could hack his wii so he can play pirated games. He cant do it himself for various reasons. So basically, heis willing to pay me money to hack his wii and burn pirated video games.
Im not quite sure idf I am ok with this morally at this point. I pirate my own games but Im not sure how I feel about enabling everyone else to do it. If I do decide to do it, what type of price should I charge?

Barge

One hundred BILLION dollars.
Just kidding, probably only like 20 dollars max ><
I wouldn't pay more than that for a hacked wii, lol.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ive got a delemna bro.
Lately, I have been too tight strapped on cash for my liking. Due to my age, I cant just go out and get a job. Also, for some odd reason, my dad wont let me mow lawns so I cant make money off of that. Well, word of my prowess has started to spread around school. This kid I know approached me and asked me if I could hack his wii so he can play pirated games. He cant do it himself for various reasons. So basically, heis willing to pay me money to hack his wii and burn pirated video games.
Im not quite sure idf I am ok with this morally at this point. I pirate my own games but Im not sure how I feel about enabling everyone else to do it. If I do decide to do it, what type of price should I charge?
$50

No exceptions :mad:

Then explain to them that it's worth it considering the amount of games they can get. So really it would be a good price.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Ive got a delemna bro.
well, if you provide pirated games, i say at least 35
no games, 25
but what kind of hack?

darren i hope you did not think about spawn at work today :mad:

Omis

my friends were skinny
I was thinking a one time fee of 20$ for me to hack his wii. Just install the twilight hack and homebrew channel. But I havent decided on the price of the pirated games. I would much rather do it on a per disk basis. He has a crap internet connection so he cant download them himself.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I was thinking a one time fee of 20$ for me to hack his wii. Just install the twilight hack and homebrew channel. But I havent decided on the price of the pirated games. I would much rather do it on a per disk basis. He has a crap internet connection so he cant download them himself.
hmmm, do you know what games he wants?
you should stick with that 20$ fee

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Ive got a delemna bro.
$30 to start with.
Then slowly hack his Wii.
Like charging $20 extra for the Gecko, another $20 for the ocarina.
Another $20 in helping him pirate game.
Basically, make profit step by step.
That's if you're greedy, otherwise just charge him $50.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Hello, OTL! :bee:
Hello; I'm making bread pudding at the moment. Like I said yesterday, I don't feel like playing Brawl for some reason. I think it's because I'm encouraged by the fact that I've been improving despite only playing against the computer for so long so I don't feel rushed to play a ton of people before I go back to my apartment.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
For the record, I've always like the vastly underrated Super Punch-Out! more than original Punch-Out!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I will make babies with whoever made the thread title.

Still... the era has ended. It is all over.

I...

I'm really down, my heart has just sunk below the floor.

NOOOOOOO! :cry:

Chaco

Never Logs In
I will make babies with whoever made the thread title.

Still... the era has ended. It is all over.

I...

I'm really down, my heart has just sunk below the floor.

NOOOOOOO! :cry:
That would be me, and why Teran?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
That would be me, and why Teran?
Today was my last day of formal education.
I have trouble letting go of it all, it's basically my home, and the whole complex society, the ups, the downs, the power we earned, all of that.

It's all over.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Think of it as starting a new life now where all that is there...again, but on a bigger scale.

HI OTL :D

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Amazing what one small edit can do to a thread title.

And I'm sorry to hear that Teran.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Think of it as starting a new life now where all that is there...again, but on a bigger scale.
No, f*** that.

From here in on it's a cutthroat world of corruption and gay politics.

Luckily I'm joining my own bandwagon of corruption, but adult life isn't really something I look forward to at all.

EDIT: It's amazing what one edit to a post can do. Go to hell Glyph. :mad:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Today was my last day of formal education.
I have trouble letting go of it all, it's basically my home, and the whole complex society, the ups, the downs, the power we earned, all of that.

It's all over.
:(

I hate to see you sad D=

But think about it, it's not all bad. Instead of thinking about what ended, think about what you can start. Unless you don't want to start, like me xD
Then yeah, I'd be kinda down too.....

Dev2000

Smash Lord
No, f*** that.

From here in on it's a cutthroat world of corruption and gay politics.

Luckily I'm joining my own bandwagon of corruption, but adult life isn't really something I look forward to at all.

Yeah.. your right
Why would you look forward to sitting in an office or whatever all day doing the same routine all day hearing people only ***** about what is or what isnt right these days
And be bossed around by some ****face who things he/she's better then you in every way shape and form cause they get a bigger amount of money every month

I really cant think of anything GOOD happening after highschool
not that highschool is THAT great, well.. for me it isnt but whatever....

The most painful thing is probably letting go of all that and REALIZE that you cant go back to that time

You basically are on your own now
not getting what's next or what to do next i think..

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm going to be a scientist, most likely in the field of stem cells.

If that fails, I'll just become a banker and steal all your money.

Top Bottom