• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Halloween Horror Nights 2009!!!!

w00t!!!!!!! =)

And Hai OTL! lol

Almost time to sleep. :p

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Aww, I don't live near a Universal Studios <.<

Sucks........

Meh...

lol Kinda my reaction.....kinda.

:O

*Replies in quote box*

Last year a bunch of people were running around with Chain saws, putting the saw part right next to the persons ear. >_>

Going in bathrooms suck. >.<

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Well you know what im eant Ramen

I was going to go last year

but Smash > HHN

so i ran out of money.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Last year a bunch of people were running around with Chain saws, putting the saw part right next to the persons ear. >_>

Going in bathrooms suck. >.<
This reminds me back when I was a Freshmen, me and my friends took part in a school haunted house and when people were heading to the exit, a student dressed as Leatherface chased them out with the Chainsaw and there was this one couple and as they were leaving, the Leatherface student came out and the guy immediately used his girlfriend as a sheild before they left running :laugh:

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
This reminds me back when I was a Freshmen, me and my friends took part in a school haunted house and when people were heading to the exit, a student dressed as Leatherface chased them out with the Chainsaw and there was this one couple and as they were leaving, the Leatherface student came out and the guy immediately used his girlfriend as a sheild before they left running :laugh:

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
lol Grey! I wish my school had a haunted house theme thing. >_>

Nice sig Kwiz.

Well gots to sleep. Four tests tomorrow, you know?

Night! =)

Yaya

Smash Champion
Our school doesn't do a haunted house thing, but these college dudes set a whole thing up in the basement of our local train station, most of us just go volunteer there, it's pretty frickin' sweet.

Also, check out mah new sig! Yeager from Tales of Vesperia for the win.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Well I got an email from my group today showing me what they submitted for their overview. Well it seems none of them noticed one guy didn't do any citations, so now there is a high chance we will get an F on the project >_>. I'm gone for just two ****ing days. . . . . .

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Guys, I just got back from spending 36 hours on campus.

Sooooo much fun, but I'm mad tired XD. My brain feels like it's about to have babies.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Well I got an email from my group today showing me what they submitted for their overview. Well it seems none of them noticed one guy didn't do any citations, so now there is a high chance we will get an F on the project >_>. I'm gone for just two ****ing days. . . . . .
Wow that sucks... You should hit them in the jaw when you get back.

That'll show 'em.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Sounds like you need to stop sleeping then, for the good of the thread.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
hmm glyph ill have to consider that

yeah you need more anime cute kawaii lolichan avatars.

Top Bottom