• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Falco was good, a lot of jabs, but good. >__>

And don't approach with DB. >_>
Gets predictable.

Lawl, yeah. Nana is such a *******. She stays on the ledge when I need her to recover. Fml. -_-

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Just walking up to someone and attacking is NEVER a safe approach. Even MK can't get away with that. FAir would be a better approach than DB because you can hit shields pretty safely without needing to be worried about being shieldgrabbed. DB's final hit also has some nasty lag on it.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I was trying to rush the last match, lol. :urg: Pretty urgent. >_<

You're one of the only legit people I've played here. Probably the best. Most others just make me wear my "=_=" face all match.
Well! Maybe I'll just pack my bags and leave then!

:026:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think she might be talking about my group. XD

Just look at the 3 posts in a row. Taeyeon combo, and it looks so sexy.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oooh, lol. Inside joke. xD

That annoying ElemMasterZeph kid made some "Kirby group for anyone" that was invite only. He only made it because I didn't let him in the Kirby Backroom and generally ignored him. I guess he wanted me to like, ask to get in then he could tell me no. I couldn't have cared less about the group.

He finally let me in for some reason, and I posted "**** this group" and left. xD Then others did it. Funny times.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I'm not sure whether or not Karina blocked me for some reason, sets her mode to invisible, or never goes on AIM, because I've never seen her online, and every single time I've messaged her to check if she's just invisible, I get the "Karinathebunbun is unable to receive offline IMs."

Karina has ***** my mind.

And my Toon Link.

I hope you're happy.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I haven't been on AIM in two weeks. No computer.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
There hasn't been a good Crash game since Crash Team Racing.

Yaya

Smash Champion
There hasn't been a good Crash game since Crash Team Racing.
NUTTIN BUT THE COOL HARD TRUTH, BOI!

WHERE YOU AT, S.O.L.I.D.!

Yeah, does not work at all when it's not Waffle saying it, I thought I could pull it off 'cuz I'm Yaya, but when it comes to Waffle quotes, nobody can imitate.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
NUTTIN BUT THE COOL HARD TRUTH, BOI!

WHERE YOU AT, S.O.L.I.D.!

Yeah, does not work at all when it's not Waffle saying it, I thought I could pull it off 'cuz I'm Yaya, but when it comes to Waffle quotes, nobody can imitate.
I want my twenty bucks.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm not sure whether or not to be happy you know of such an under-marketed gem like Valkyria Chronicles or pissed because I just lost 20 bucks.
I don't know about it. I just googled your location lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So I pulled an all-nighter at school on wednesday. At about 4am, I couldn't fall asleep so half-conciously I thought about missing variables of a sleeping formula that prevented me from falling asleep. While I was half asleep.

It was that bad, but it was fun. I fell asleep on the sofa in the lounge. I felt greasy cause in the morning on washed my head/face in the sink. XD

Yaya

Smash Champion
I don't know about it. I just googled your location lol.
Then I'm not giving you 20 bucks. :mad:

That's secretly how Sabrina does her magic powers. Like in that one episode where she made Kadabra Evolve, she just ****ing Google Searched, "Pokemon Red Gameshark Codes".

IxxI

Smash Fence

That annoying ElemMasterZeph kid made some "Kirby group for anyone" that was invite only. He only made it because I didn't let him in the Kirby Backroom and generally ignored him. I guess he wanted me to like, ask to get in then he could tell me no. I couldn't have cared less about the group.

He finally let me in for some reason, and I posted "**** this group" and left. xD Then others did it. Funny times.

Lol, that's amazing.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
This place in so lame and inactive lately ):<

Quit training your pokemon and post more, D:<

Top Bottom