• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Chaco

Never Logs In
It was "Once upon a time a bear named hugo made a giant pancake. It was 4'x4'."

That's so far.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Hmm. Im not really a wolf person :p Abude his dsmash, people will hate you but its affective. Approach with bairs. Try not to get off the stage too much. Cstick is your friend. Thats all I got :D

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Hey zeldapazz! i made it to round 3 in a tournament, doing wolf. any tips?
bair and more bair?lol;/?

nah,it'd be ironic of me to say ignorant comments like that LOl

look up some wolf vids :o
i think kain is a pro wolf

and hey OTL x_x

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
So slow today. Jesus ****in' hell rabbits.

Hi Penta.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Well, he's been playing for a while. I can't wait to play again. Who do you use?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Well, he's been playing for a while. I can't wait to play again. Who do you use?
yea he told me
his Marisa is kickass

i use Meiling and suika

i didnt like suika at first but she's just SO MUCH fun to use lmao >_>

why can't you play?:o

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Suika is my main. She is REALLY broken, lol. Best character right now. I can do some ridiculous stuff with her.

I also use Remilia and Tenshi. I mained Remmy in SWR and the beginning of UNL but she SUCKS now.

Can't play because my compy is broke. Again.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Suika is my main. She is REALLY broken, lol. Best character right now. I can do some ridiculous stuff with her.

I also use Remilia and Tenshi. I mained Remmy in SWR and the beginning of UNL but she SUCKS now.

Can't play because my compy is broke. Again.
yea,i kinda got that feeling as soon as i picked her up =.=
Suika>MK LOL
lawl i haven't gotten to using all the characters yet

and that sucks for your computer ;/
again.... x_x

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I break things too fast.

Seriously, Suika is ********, lol. o_o If you can catch an air-tech happy person in the air near the corner, you can easily take off 3/4 of their health with a stupidly simple combo:

j.5A -> j.6A -> 6B -> 9D -> j.5A
Over and over until they stop teching. xD

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
I break things too fast.

Seriously, Suika is ********, lol. o_o If you can catch an air-tech happy person in the air near the corner, you can easily take off 3/4 of their health with a stupidly simple combo:

j.5A -> j.6A -> 6B -> 9D -> j.5A
Over and over until they stop teching. xD
wow that sounds so annoying to get caught by=.=
lmao i don't think i'm ready to fight you yet then x_x

<---super air tech happy

anyway,gonz try to sleep
night all:)
<3

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Great Games LOTM. :p
I never noticed but Falcon Punch might be useful in some areas. >_>

and lol at that random Falcon Punch connecting with Fox's invincibility frames and then actually hitting. :p
You probably think I'm a scrub, huh?

I lost ALL my momentum, made ******** mistakes and SD'd frequently, and you insisted on humiliating me with Captain Falcon every single match. Thanks. I think I'm giving up on this **** game for the time being. I'm really distressed right now.

Salem

Smash Champion

I lost ALL my momentum, made ******** mistakes and SD'd frequently, and you insisted on humiliating me with Captain Falcon every single match. Thanks. I think I'm giving up on this **** game for the time being. I'm really distressed right now.
what

NO, I don't think anybody is a scrub, exept maybe for those melee guys. >_>

What I actually think is "Falcon can be a good character if used right."
That is what I was thinking when I selected him and while we were playing.

One of my goal's is to be the best Falcon that even proves that he's good and does well against most characters.

And for last don't EVER give up on the game, for any reason, lots of people keep saying that after playing me at times, it's getting sad... I don't like having less people to play with cause of a stupid reason...

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad

relax,we all go through that

sometimes its best just to give it a rest and try and think about something else lol

i know i've gone through that a few times
and school has forced me to take a break and i can only play on weekends

but let me tell you,after a break,you come back all refreshed lol
and kicking scrubby snake *** on ladder couldn't be any more fun :p

but anyway...we all choke and don't give up! D:

and captain falcon is good! lol

edit:today was slow=,=

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
And for last don't EVER give up on the game, for any reason, lots of people keep saying that after playing me at times, it's getting sad... I don't like having less people to play with cause of a stupid reason...
lol I enjoy playing you :)
I can't wait until you get another GC controller, then you'll be that much harder to beat :p

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
what

NO, I don't think anybody is a scrub, exept maybe for those melee guys. >_>

What I actually think is "Falcon can be a good character if used right."
That is what I was thinking when I selected him and while we were playing.

One of my goal's is to be the best Falcon that even proves that he's good and does well against most characters.

I meant I'm taking a break. For like... a week or something. *Sigh*... Idk. You were so good it was kind of depressing. It's like you didn't even feel any lag or something. I mean, you broke out a force palm grab, which has never happened before and it's supposed to be practically impossible unless you were being chaingrabed.

It seemed like I could still beat you with my main, but then you started beating even Lucario, so it was just like.... ****. You really ought to use different characters instead of the same ones over and over, though. It just makes it that much worse. The friendlies didn't feel very friendly.

Oh yeah, and I hate Captain Falcon's jab. Sooooooo much. >_<

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
LoTM just keep at it. It doesn't seem like you play Brawl much, besides for fun. If you don't get past the "playing for fun" gap, you won't improve much. The same happened to me.

Just play more and against better better. You learn more from losing than winning. ;x

Also: Stick to like 2-3 characters. Switching between a lot of characters is bad, but only using one character makes you play everyone like that character. @.@

Mewter

Smash Master
Tires don exits. :p

The nice thing is when fighting someone better than yourself that they like to switch their characters up when it gets boring. If they don't, then it just becomes humiliating and takes the fun out of playing the game (for me, at least).
AvengingTheKnot, for instance.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Tires don exits. :p

The nice thing is when fighting someone better than yourself that they like to switch their characters up when it gets boring. If they don't, then it just becomes humiliating and takes the fun out of playing the game (for me, at least).
AvengingTheKnot, for instance.
This.

You do know I've gone to tournaments right, Karina? I'm not sure exactly how to advance from where I am. I haven't play in a while, have I?

Top Bottom