• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Salem

Smash Champion
I meant I'm taking a break. For like... a week or something. *Sigh*... Idk. You were so good it was kind of depressing. It seemed like I could still beat you with my main, but then you started beating even Lucario, so it was just like.... ****. You really ought to use different characters instead of the same ones over and over, though. It just makes it that much worse. The friendlies didn't feel very friendly.

Oh yeah, and I hate Captain Falcon's jab. Sooooooo much. >_<
Oh... >_>
Just a short break... k'ay. :p

And yeah, sorry about that, I usually change characters when I lose but Falcon's so fun and I need to know some of the matchups better for him. :p

I haven't used Falcon in a LONG time. >_>

Mewter

Smash Master
Oh... >_>
Just a short break... k'ay. :p

And yeah, sorry about that, I usually change characters when I lose but Falcon's so fun and I need to know some of the matchups better for him. :p

I haven't used Falcon in a LONG time. >_>
Do you want to Brawl, Salem? :bee:
I'm looking for new people to Brawl, at the moment.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Look up stuff and play better people I guess. As much as I ****ing hate the site, AiB ladder really does help a lot. You get to play lots of characters/people in a semi-compitive enviornment.

Playing the game for like two weeks, then playing again after like a month is really not helpful at all.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

Also: Stick to like 2-3 characters. Switching between a lot of characters is bad, but only using one character makes you play everyone like that character. @.@
This!

Except lately I've been using like 7 different characters.....
Exactly what I DIDN'T want to happen D:

i love your avi
keep it lol
haha thanks xD
I laugh about every time I see it lol

And i'll be able to use my new fun characters like...

Peach, Luigi, Mario,Pikachu,Captain Falcon(Again...), Link, Jigglypuff(One of my faves <3), and so much more! :p
haha yay!
I look forward to it D:<

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
LotM, if you want to improve, you have to start taking matches seriously or start playing every day.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i really have to stop using so many "lols"

its really becoming a bad habit o_o

especially when im on aim talking serious with someone,i just type it by habit sometimes and they get pissed LOL
(omg,didn't even notice i typed it just now ._.)

T_T addicted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
i really have to stop using so many "lols"

its really becoming a bad habit o_o

especially when im on aim talking serious with someone,i just type it by habit sometimes and they get pissed LOL
(omg,didn't even notice i typed it just now ._.)

T_T addicted!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha xD

I'm surprised that you're still up O__o

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
why daren?>_>
am i 10 years old to you?:( LOL(<---edit:slaps self >_>)

on weekends im usually up till 6am xd
chatting or playing games

whats wrong chaco?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
why daren?>_>
am i 10 years old to you?:( LOL(<---edit:slaps self >_>)

on weekends im usually up till 6am xd
chatting or playing games

whats wrong chaco?
rofl seriously? xD
Last week I stayed up until 7am for some reason. I think it was a wednesday or a tuesday xD

My weeks and sleeping schedule is so messed up now Dx
Partly from work

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Eh just sick feeling.
tea with honey and lemon<3
try it
even if it doesnt make you feel better
it tastes great:p

rofl seriously? xD
Last week I stayed up until 7am for some reason. I think it was a wednesday or a tuesday xD

My weeks and sleeping schedule is so messed up now Dx
Partly from work
yea samex_x
my sleeping schedule used to be SO messed up in freshman year

i had just gotten my new computer so id be up all night till morning just having a blast
then got changed and went to school

Id be so sleepy LOL
like falling asleep while waiting for a light to turn red almost stumbling Dx

lawl wow,im lucky i learned to control myself quickly._., some people cant and it ruins their lives

now i sleep at 1030,like a good little boy:smash:

edit: HEY, it's the UGGster

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'll host. Only a bit of games. It's 4am here, lol.

Thanks Darren. :]

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Haaay, OTL.
Hai lol :)
yea samex_x

i had just gotten my new computer so id be up all night till morning just having a blast

Id be so sleepy LOL

lawl wow,im lucky i learned to control myself quickly._., some people cant and it ruins their lives

**** xD
That's awesome :p

Make sure you do your homework D:<

:smash: lmao
I love this lil' guy!

:smash::smash::smash:
xD

EDIT: Be on in a minute Kyle lol

Mewter

Smash Master
Good games, Salem! You had me completely destroyed from the first round on! :laugh:

May I join you, Chaco? :)

Ugg

Smash Champion
Hai lol :)

**** xD
That's awesome :p

Make sure you do your homework D:<

:smash: lmao
I love this lil' guy!

:smash::smash::smash:
xD

EDIT: Be on in a minute Kyle lol
Hey, Darren! :D

tea with honey and lemon<3
try it
even if it doesnt make you feel better
it tastes great:p

yea samex_x

Id be so sleepy LOL

Ew..

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Id be so sleepy LOL

Stop copying my life. :dizzy:

Anybody else up to play at this hour?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
*Walks in*

*Takes a sip from the water fountain*

*Leaves*

Mewter

Smash Master
I'm posting the thing UGG critiqued here as part of Kazoo and I's challenge/contest!

I'm working on the rest of the thing right now. It's supposed to be a sort of large greet strung together by links to eachother and connected to one central "hub". This is the name section (yay, sections!).

User Name Colors and What They Mean

Key:
Normal colored name
** Must apply
** Is chosen/Handpicked

Administrator: ***
Administrators (or admins, for short) are users that moderate the whole of SWF and perform maintenance on the site when it is necessary along with promoting people to higher levels of moderation. They have the ability to change SWF.

Back Roomer: **/***
Back Roomers are the members of SWF that, well, can access their own secret room pertaining to whatever they want.

Brawl Back Roomer: **/***
Brawl Back Roomers are Back Roomers that specialize in Super Smash Bros. Brawl! They can access the Brawl Back Room and contribute to Brawl’s (SWF) standard rules and such.

Melee Back Roomers: **/***
Melee Back Roomers are Back Roomers that specialize in Super Smash Bros. Melee! In their Back Room, they discuss important things about Melee, such as the ruleset for tournaments and what is allowed (and what isn’t).

Moderator, Super Moderator, or Senator: ***
Moderators are users that can lock and edit threads (as well as ban users if they feel like it) in their given moderated rooms. Super moderators have the same forum access as a moderator (but throughout the entire forum), and senators discuss issues relating to SWF while have super moderator permissions.

Pokemon Researcher: **
Pokemon Researchers are users that contribute to the Strategy Pokedex in the Pokemon Center and generally know a lot about Pokemon’s metagame and the games themselves.

Pranked Member: ***
Pranked members are members who were chosen by Premium members as a sort of joke to have their names turned to a hot pink color and their titles changed to “Pranked!” for an entire month.

Premium Member: **
Premium members are members that paid for SWF’s Premium Membership and gained special privileges (such as name changes and title changes). You can see more details here.

Smash Researcher: **
A Smash Researcher is a user that, as the name says, researches Smash in order to discover and uncover new aspects of the game to share them with SWF!

Smash Debater: **/***
A Smash Debater is a member of SWF that has applied for the Debate Hall via Proving Ground admittance (you must first apply for the Proving Grounds and be chosen from there to be let into the Debate Hall). In that room, and that room only, you are allowed to debate fiercely and knowledgably on various controversial subjects.

Smash Writer: ***
A Smash Writer is a member of SWF that has won the WWYP (Write With Your Power) contest in the Creative Minds forum and was judged to be a excellent literary writer.

Smash Artist: ***
A Smash Artist is a member of SWF that has won the AWYP (Art With Your Power) contest in the Artwork Emporium and was judged to be a talented artist.

Temporary Debater: */**
A Temporary Debater is a member that applied to be let into the Proving Grounds so that they could later be chosen to be let into the Debate Hall.

Tournament Director: **
A Tournament Director is a member of SWF that has successfully run (and hopefully still holds) tournaments and is an active participant in the Smash scene.

Smash Elitist: ***
A widely renowned and respected member of SWF that has majorly contributed to the Smash Scene.
How is it so far? You guys are the first ones that I've shown it to (besides UGG). :confused:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I like the detail. Very nice.

Looks like it's an all nighter for me~

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
so this hasn't been done yet till now?srly?loll

wow SWF
you fail;/

but nice list
organized and each one is short enough for lazy people like me :p

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm posting the thing UGG critiqued here as part of Kazoo and I's challenge/contest!

I'm working on the rest of the thing right now. It's supposed to be a sort of large greet strung together by links to eachother and connected to one central "hub". This is the name section (yay, sections!).

How is it so far? You guys are the first ones that I've shown it to (besides UGG). :confused:
Good Stuff. I thought it was something done by the swf staff. Then I read that you did it xD

GG's Kyle :)
It didn't look like we had lag xD
But the I could feel the button lag D=
But that's our usual connection I guess

EDIT: lololol my avatar xD
I love it!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Weak. I only have three colors. I just signed up for Pokemon Researcher and Smash Researcher. >.>

Top Bottom