• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
We could always go to aib and look for one last person

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
WAIT DOUBLES!?!

I'M IN

also, I'm playing well tonight. Get at my marth.

Salem was playing basic brawl for like an hour lmao.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
yay. =)

i had to crack open my psp's battery and preform some surgery on it and hack it but i'm glad i did.

@salem: huh? that's what i said. :dizzy:
Do you have a slim? I have the old version. I tried hacking it once but it was too much work. Now I just play flash games on it.

Roxas M

Smash Master
@dream:i also have the old version. it was easy for me but i was kinda lucky because once you open and mod the battery its only good for unbricking your psp or hacking other psp's. it shouldn't function as a regular battery anymore so normally you would have to buy another one. but mine still works normally. its very rare for that to happen. i was happy that it still works. =)

so i'm with PF? what color are we? and do you still want me at aib?t

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I don't know about you guys but I'm heading to bed, have fun with your insomnia droogies <.<

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Guys salem is hosting :)
I hope you all have him added >__>

Me and Salem will be red I guess?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
WTF is team attack not on?!

I know it was on before. I remember Pinky dairing Marthshadow to death ;D

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
GGsies.

I'm so clutch. =D

*goes back to training marth*

ALSO, MY DDD, MK, SNAKE, GANON AND SONIC ARE TOO GOOD. >=]

not really though :urg:

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Hi OTL, Im hosting my first tourney now if any of you are interested, I finally thought of an idea :D

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Im up for some friendlies if you'd like.

and Gf2, your prize for my tourney is tooooo good :D

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
GGs Spazz. I want your Zelda for my Sheik XD. It's funny how you can combo with her and you have great aim with the lightning kicks. Would I be correct in guessing that you're not completely comfortable with Sheik yet?

My Lucario is good, but it's also insanely lucky sometimes. =3

zeldspazz

Smash Master
GGs Spazz. I want your Zelda for my Sheik XD. It's funny how you can combo with her and you have great aim with the lightning kicks. Would I be correct in guessing that you're not completely comfortable with Sheik yet?
Yes, up until about like 2 weeks ago I hardly ever touched Sheik. But Ive been trying to work with her for a bit so Im still trying to get used to her playstyle O.o Same with ZSS. They both need lots of work, but I have a problem with just using Zelda all the time so I never get better with them lol

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Yes, up until about like 2 weeks ago I hardly ever touched Sheik. But Ive been trying to work with her for a bit so Im still trying to get used to her playstyle O.o Same with ZSS. They both need lots of work, but I have a problem with just using Zelda all the time so I never get better with them lol
Your ZZS was actually pretty threatening, imo. Then again, I haven't fought any ZZS's for a long time. Although come to think of it, she was pretty predictable.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Your ZZS was actually pretty threatening, imo. Then again, I haven't fought any ZZS's for a long time. Although come to think of it, she was pretty predictable.
Im guessing people tend to be predictable when they dont know wth they are doing xD Thanks though, for the threatening part :laugh:

Top Bottom