• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I just beat Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones. The ending is way too anti-climatic. I'm starting to see why people don't like the game. Too many "super" characters and the levels are way too easy.
Personally, I liked that game very much. I suppose it's from an aesthetic perspective. I really loved the characters and storyline of Sacred Stones for some reason. I found it nothing less than magical. I really didn't mind the lower difficulty. After all, that's only one aspect of a good game. I reserve the right to like games that aren't critically acclaimed, I suppose.

In other news, my first boss fight in Tales of Phantasia was ****ing annoying. I kept getting stuck behind my stupid healer chick and she got ***** by the enemies and then the **** gargoyle demon boss flies around and I can't hit it with my sword OR my energy projectile thingy. I beat him though. It was nice that it didn't take forever like some FF bosses do. The battle system is pretty cool. I'm still learning how to work it, though.

Salem

Smash Champion
But I'm doing Brstms, CSPs, Custom Battle Portraits, Stages, Textures and I even made a texture for that coin shooter game. What am I doing wrong? :V
You're over doing it, you have to do something thats both exicting to you and takes a long while to make.
Almost like a PSA character.

Those are usually never boring to make.
And remember theres still things out there unhacked maybe you should see what you can find.
Thats always fun! :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
guys, I suck at chemistry. I did so bad on the midterm just now ): *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm in uni and we started like, near the end of August.

And chem has 2 midterms. I don't know how that works but yeah, this one was 12.5% of my final grade. >o<

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
yea
chem was really hard for me at first too >.>
i had to stay after school to get extra help for a while

hmm....GOODLUCK
LOL

physics is alot easier for me tho;/.
oddly

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm chilling in the library of my school on smashboards instead of writing some stupid paper thing.

8Bitman

Smash Master
you guys should check out this website called Fmylife.com it is the funniest site ive ever visited.. messed up but funny. :p

check it out and go to the tops at the top of the page, thats where they get funny.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
..thats pretty old stuff

that and along with texts from last night.

i think texts from last night is funnier
though

8Bitman

Smash Master
ive never heard of that... hmm.. i still find it very funny. it pleases me.:evil:

8Bitman

Smash Master
oh lol. it iz my friend just showed me it like three days ago and im already on page 20 of the top blogs link on there... this iz the most ive read at one time for a long time! lol:laugh:

8Bitman

Smash Master
oh yeah! i heard of that website one of my friends in school told us alot about that webite at lunch one day, it sounded really funny.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
you guys should check out this website called Fmylife.com it is the funniest site ive ever visited.. messed up but funny. :p

check it out and go to the tops at the top of the page, thats where they get funny.
I'm more of a mylifeisaverage guy.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Pentasalia is the new Junglefever. Junglefever fails to deliver adorable avatars. She has gone too far now. :mad:

Top Bottom