• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
o.o;

**** Darren.
:lick:
Wait, people have white shorts?

Either way, I'd rather have hot chili on me than in me. It's more fun that way, and I'm sure it made the trip more exciting, and inbeforethat'swhatshesaid. :D
hahaha true. It made for a good story to tell xD
There are more stories to tell but I'll leave that for later =D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I always forget mine is from an Anime........
O__o

Maes Hughes is awesome though.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I need to start L-Cancelling my Nairs without thinking to do it ahead of time.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
That's not from an anime?

I'm listening to Relax from Zoolander since that's what on TV lol, but Imma go to sleep now.

Yaya

Smash Champion
That's not from an anime?

I'm listening to Relax from Zoolander since that's what on TV lol, but Imma go to sleep now.
Basically, Tales of Symphonia was a JRPG, it was so good, people thought it deserved it's own animation that explained about half the story in 4 Episodes that did not do it justice at all.

Presea Combatir, one of my favourite characters from the game, shows up for about 5 seconds at the end of Episode 4, and the image of her looked awesome.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Basically, Tales of Symphonia was a JRPG, it was so good, people thought it deserved it's own animation that explained about half the story in 4 Episodes that did not do it justice at all.

Presea Combatir, one of my favourite characters from the game, shows up for about 5 seconds at the end of Episode 4, and the image of her looked awesome.
i never knew that they made a animation about it. 0.0
but the game was good. i would be playing it again right now if i had it.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Stop hating on anime for stupid reasons.

*Back to lurk mode*

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh xD

Durr.

Forget I said anything lol

I went Camping with the guy in the summer for about 3 days. It was fun haha

He covered me with hot Chili :urg:
I'll never forget it.......

I could tell you the story if you want xD
ahaha, Will was texting me telling me some wild stuff you guys did. I heard you guys shared a tent too, pretty sexy =P

You know, when I was out in Banff hanging with Will, we were checkin out the ladies rather than each other. You should do that sometime. =P Though Will is a pretty sexy guy.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I think I EV trained the wrong Makuhita. >___<

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

ahaha, Will was texting me telling me some wild stuff you guys did. I heard you guys shared a tent too, pretty sexy =P

You know, when I was out in Banff hanging with Will, we were checkin out the ladies rather than each other. You should do that sometime. =P Though Will is a pretty sexy guy.
wtf! xD

Yeah of course we shared a tent lol
I had to put that **** up by myself. I have no idea how I did, or how it remained standing the entire time. If you knew it's condition, and saw how I set it up (rofl) then you'd know :laugh:

and lmfao, there were actually some pretty attractive women at both the campsite we stayed at, and in the town. Tourist women :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lmfao. Sounds like a sexy time. Sleeping under a poorly structured tent that could collapse at anytime.

oh yeah? When I was camping out with the guys there were like, just middle aged truckers :X but yeah, god **** it, Banff babes are hella sexy. Have you seen Will's gf? God dayuhmm.

Top Bottom