• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lmfao. Sounds like a sexy time. Sleeping under a poorly structured tent that could collapse at anytime.

oh yeah? When I was camping out with the guys there were like, just middle aged truckers :X but yeah, god **** it, Banff babes are hella sexy. Have you seen Will's gf? God dayuhmm.
xD
I actually thought it would fall during the night at some point, but it didn't O__o

I should construct tents for a living.

lololol Truckers xD

And I've seen his gf once, when she passed by on his webcam awhile back. Didn't see her irl though so I never got a good look haha

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
xD
I actually thought it would fall during the night at some point, but it didn't O__o

I should construct tents for a living.

lololol Truckers xD

And I've seen his gf once, when she passed by on his webcam awhile back. Didn't see her irl though so I never got a good look haha
hah lucky you. It would have been a good time though, having to rebuild the tent at 3am. XDD

At least you'd be doing something for a living. ohshiiiiiiiiii.

XD You don't even know. Big, bearded and with their pot bellies and what not. Mad stereotypical. They even had their checkered plaid jackets and everything. haha.

Oh yeah? That's cute that you two were cybering. I never saw her in person, but Will had some grad photos lying around his house. Plus, when we were in his room smashing, I noticed he had like, so many bottles of vodka and condoms around. Maximum sexiness right there.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

hah lucky you. It would have been a good time though, having to rebuild the tent at 3am. XDD

At least you'd be doing something for a living. ohshiiiiiiiiii.

XD You don't even know. Big, bearded and with their pot bellies and what not. Mad stereotypical. They even had their checkered plaid jackets and everything. haha.

Oh yeah? That's cute that you two were cybering. I never saw her in person, but Will had some grad photos lying around his house. Plus, when we were in his room smashing, I noticed he had like, so many bottles of vodka and condoms around. Maximum sexiness right there.
haha honestly, if it fell, I would have left it xD
Screw getting up when you can sleep ;D

hahahahaha :mad:
Can't wait until we go Bungee Jumping so that I can see you scared ****less xD

and lol, you're just jealous D:<
rofl I never noticed anything in his room xD
He must've cleaned up or something, but I doubt it. I'm just oblivious to things D:

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
YES!, SCHOOL IS OVER

*throws bag in the trash*

see you Tuesday!:S

finally,time to get back into brawling and watching anime=.=

lol story of my life

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I just realized that I never got any infractions until after I became a mod.

Mewter

Smash Master
Yeah, Pokemon avatars are so yesterday, and I encourage anyone with them to take them off immediately.:mad:
Er, um. New fad. :kirby: hats!
Go!

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
No, I did not change my avatar from big bird for no reason. :mad:

So, I need opinions. Keep the big bird + top hat + monocle + mustache avatar, or get something new (not japanese/kawaii/gay-ish)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I had a homecoming pep rally and got out of classes at 2, went to the pep rally, and got out at 3 (normally I get out at 3:35), so that was pretty cool.

But I'm not really in a good mood, I have no idea why though.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
GGs, dinner time. Last match was...:urg: Never again by choice. x.x;;

Top Bottom