• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
when i driiiiiiiiiiiiiink i'm as red as :mad:
I am always red as :mad:
Hey, Ugg. :O

Someone needs to do something about ATheK' (the "he" to avoid name searches). He's trolling the New New Members Fight Arena, and none of the mods are doing anything about it. :urg:
I doubt the mods are going to do anything, best to just ignore him till M&G is closed.
New Members arena is broken :mad:

It never lets me view it.
Maybe its because of the phantom pages :dizzy:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
*picks nose*

So close to beating Brawl 100% again... I have 100 more stickers to go and 4 trophies. I haven't been on because I don't think it's right for me to throw my opinions around again until I've beaten Brawl completely. Does anyone know how to get coins really fast? I just blew all 9999 of mine getting an astounding four trophies. :laugh:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
GG's Darren.

LOL at the Falcon Match where I only used Falcon Punch.
lol gg's :)

Fun matches, I should use Sheik more. Jiggz is tough to fight since she's so floaty D:<

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Please.

I three stocked Dabuz's Jigglypuff with Marth.

lolz

Sheik just can't combo as well, because of the floatiness of Jiggz lol

And Marth *****

EDIT: ahaha I just did 10 of Sheik's Dacus's in a row xD

Mewter

Smash Master
Alright, here's the deal.
Tehgratekazoo (no name searching) and I are having a little contest to see who has the best (and the most user friendly) intro for new members.

I would love it if someone here would critique my User Name Color guide and point out any flaws in the guide.
So, would anyone like to critique it?

Ugg

Smash Champion
Tehgratekazoo (no name searching) and I are having a little contest to see who has the best (and the most user friendly) intro for new members.

I would love it if someone here would critique my User Name Color guide and point out any flaws in the guide.
So, would anyone like to critique it?
I would, Mewter, if you'd let me.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
You both already lost, I am the most user friendly :mad088:

Mewter

Smash Master
Lol, Grey.
:mad088:<--- I'm doing it wrong.

Be sure not to share it, Ugg. It's top-secret. :embarrass

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
You should check his post time lol.

(edit: holy **** way to ruin a video that already exists with some horrible music).

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Why would someone put that music in a Mario video? Pretty much unwatchable. :urg:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
If you have to turn your sound off to watch a video, it's probably not a good video.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Hey fun games Kirbwiz ^_^ a bit too much lag for my taste though, but I love fighting Olimars with Zelda, it gives me a challenge. And lol at that Peach and Pit match xD

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Hey fun games Kirbwiz ^_^ a bit too much lag for my taste though, but I love fighting Olimars with Zelda, it gives me a challenge. And lol at that Peach and Pit match xD
Yes they were fun, but I didn't see that much lag >_O

I did find one thing that cost you a life or two. You did a few not needed dair that cost you a good amount of lives. The games were fun, and I still have to practice my Peach if I want her to get as good as my Olimar, and luigi. Another thing I noticed was I don't think it worked to well trying to reflect my pikmin in the beginning of our matches. You have a great Zelda, but you just have to try to space a lot more strictly. What I learned from all this was the Zelda's upsmash can really screw up my Luigi short hops.

Also I only hate PIt players when they just use what I find useless arrow loops.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Yes they were fun, but I didn't see that much lag >_O

I did find one thing that cost you a life or two. You did a few not needed dair that cost you a good amount of lives. The games were fun, and I still have to practice my Peach if I want her to get as good as my Olimar, and luigi. Another thing I noticed was I don't think it worked to well trying to reflect my pikmin in the beginning of our matches. You have a great Zelda, but you just have to try to space a lot more strictly. What I learned from all this was the Zelda's upsmash can really screw up my Luigi short hops.

Also I only hate PIt players when they just use what I find useless arrow loops.
Sorry, I dont use Pit much at all, I was just looping for luls xD And yes, I try to dair too much :( It especially screwed me over at PK1 cus of those dang ledges. Thanks for the advice though, Ill keep trying :)

Now I should give you some advice with Peach. Just a thing or two. Try not to always approach with floating, because your fairs got really predictable. Also, use those dang turnips :)! They completely shut down Zelda's defensive game, and they allow you to glidetoss and other techs of that nature. But, other than that your Peach is looking good so far. Hope to play again!

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Sorry, I dont use Pit much at all, I was just looping for luls xD And yes, I try to dair too much :( It especially screwed me over at PK1 cus of those dang ledges. Thanks for the advice though, Ill keep trying :)

Now I should give you some advice with Peach. Just a thing or two. Try not to always approach with floating, because your fairs got really predictable. Also, use those dang turnips :)! They completely shut down Zelda's defensive game, and they allow you to glidetoss and other techs of that nature. But, other than that your Peach is looking good so far. Hope to play again!
*Writes down to use much more turnips*

Ok thanks for the advice, and I will try to implement it into my Peach playstyle.

Top Bottom