• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Kinda, he's being annoying and saying he "beat me so bad", the usual :ohwell:
Well you know how people can be...

oh well.

It's her(?) loss for playing for victory and not fun, right?:)

At least you kept your cool!^_^

Goodnight OTL!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Well you know how people can be...

oh well.

It's her(?) loss for playing for victory and not fun, right?:)

At least you kept your cool!^_^

Goodnight OTL!
Yeah....I kept my cool :bee:

Night Ramen.
:mad:
lol

And I hate it when people do that and just ignore the other matches like they never happened.
Yes I hate that :mad088:

Marthos

Smash Journeyman
>_> She finally gets it.

AvengingTheKnight said:
Marthos said:
AvengingTheKnight said:
Marthos said:
AvengingTheKnight said:
Marthos said:
Okay, look, I don't mind brawling you because you're a spammer-that can be avoided-but I refuse to brawl you if you keep using the infinite dimensional cape glitch. It was banned from the SBR ruleset for a reason, and if you want to keep brawling people on this site, stop using it. I'm not talking about the Shuttle Loop spam Arch and the other guys were flaming for you last night, but the IDC glitch I cannot accept. I don't mean to sound mean. I truly wish you the best of luck at becoming a better player, but to do that you need to stop using the glitch. It's banned from all tournaments anyway.
but that wasn't a tournament. lol
The reason we brawl is to have fun and practice for tournaments. I can do neither if you use that glitch, so I will not brawl you when it's used.

ok, since you admit you can't win when I do it. I won't.
That's why it's banned. >_>

oh yeah lol sorry.
Anyway, good night OTL! :tired:

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
hm so kirbywizard got swine flu?
*bashed through wall*

Well my doctor says I had all the symptoms, so it could have been swine flu. But she didn't want to do test because the majority of people that get it just get better like a regular flu. You just have to make sure your throat isn't making it hard to breath LOL. I'm almost better, and I went to school today. I had to play catch up, and now I only have a test to take because I was absent.

We are also starting a new project about Human Rights in America, and I can't decide to choose Prisoner Rights, or Gay Rights. . . . .

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol yeah

swine flu 'epidemic' and stuff is just a big scare

it IS very similar to regular flu

even regular flus are very bad

all u have to do is treat urself right

so its good ur feeling better

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hahahaha Kwiz. Too good.

ooooh chok, you're post count is almost gonna hit 0. I'm excited.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
ToZ, you're really difggin MCS aren't cha?
Yes. Here is the story about how I found out about them:

A year or two ago I was watching Youtube Videos. I was watching this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjGEmHrXRYY and loved it. I watched the video over and over and, of course, listened to the songs every time. I looked in the credits, searched around a bit, and found their songs. Ever since, they have been my favorite band. I can't wait for the day they come to Virginia... Which won't be for a while, if ever...

MCS is top tier.
I know!!! MCS is SO broken!!!

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
ohhh they are pretty cool haha

lgfuad is a pretty cool song
In school, when I'm too bored to pay attention, I write sentences with their lyrics...

"Let's get wrecked on poptarts and sex, even if it kills me; I'm speaking figuratively of course. Now I think I'm ready, this is for real. Go!"

/Nerd

8Bitman

Smash Master
for the rest of this school year i will hate thursdays. lol i had HW in 5 out of my 7 classes due today. i got home at 3 pm EASTERN started my HW at 3:30 pm EASTERN and finished at 10:30 pm EASTERN. just in time to go to sleep at 11 so i can get 7 hours of sleep for school... -_-.. school..... dont do it.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
for the rest of this school year i will hate thursdays. lol i had HW in 5 out of my 7 classes due today. i got home at 3 pm EASTERN started my HW at 3:30 pm EASTERN and finished at 10:30 pm EASTERN. just in time to go to sleep at 11 so i can get 7 hours of sleep for school... -_-.. school..... dont do it.
Hahaha, I hate Wednesdays.

I get up for school at 5:00 AM. I take both of my horns (Mellophone and French Horn) to school. I enter the school at the opposite end as the Band Room (where I put my instrument), and walk through the crowd of 2,000 to the Band Room then sprint upstairs to my first class. I stay after school for Marching Band from 3:00-5:00. I go straight from Marching Band to church, which ends at 8:30. I come home and work on homework until 12:30 AM. I get ready for bed and hit the sack at 1:00 AM and wake up four hours from then.

But that's only once a week.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
I hate fridays... it's the only day we have a full day of school
no problem
buuuut we end up with the last 5 hours of the week with the most horrible teacher ever
she's not mean
she's not a *****

she is just a complete ****** and we end up teaching her how to teach us. every single time on every single friday for 5 hours
it's not that big of a deal tho it's actually pretty amusing sometimes
it's fun to use alot of words in a sentence and see her suffer to understand what you just said xD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i learned how to sing, rap, and play on guitar:

"Days" by Flow (1st OP for eureka 7)

now to learn the violin part :p

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
you gonna do anything with your 7,000th post?
I'm pretty sure I'll hit 8000 by next week. :urg:

And no I didn't, Mic ruined it for me by duplicating my posts when I went to sleep at 6999.

Top Bottom