• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
cute avatar knubs

i looked at a huge photobucket gallery today of pokemon/people costumes

they were so cute

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
That doesn't remind me of MaxfireXSA at all :ohwell: He doesn't typo and/or has a funny English either.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
My friend showed me the *newest* miley cyrus song today I'd say it's pretty legit imo.

Also, great way to spend your friday night guys.

<3

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
>_>
<_<
Anyways, I'm 2/4 done with CSM learning, in about 4 days, I'll be able to make CSMs ^_^

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL i see i see yea

i heard that song before

ugh

im watching fox news

some guy rant about 9/11 and the american dream and how we are so lazy to not build another tower already

fox news is so stupid

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol@watchingfoxnews.

and lol could you imagine working/going into a building built above the 9/11 site. Eeeee.

Also, my friends birthday is today so we make jokes in bad taste.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm taaaaaaaaaaiiyurrrd. Going for dimsum tomorrow morning then off for some shopping and then more studying. Then Melee smashfest on sunday. Yay the weekend <3

But it's kinda too bad it's the weekend. I had a physics lab today where I charmed these 2 cute girls. Plus I still have to go for cookies and coffee with those 3 art students still. Ahhhhhhhhhh.

*fistpound.jpeg*

I'M NO GOOD CUZ I COME FROM DA HOOD. THIS IS HOW I DO.

Chok lets hang out some time and seduce women. And men or whatever if you want.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dim sum is delicious :D

ahhhhhh hahhahahah ur a pimp man

sry i already have a woman who loves me!

fidelity ftw

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Hey there OTL
What is going down on this rainy saturday
my neighboors got a new dog wich likes to bark from 2AM till 11AM and then decides to stop
and then continues barking after he's done eating
little basterd xD

on the sunny side tho
it's very VERY amusing hearing the neighbours just flip out on that little dog
and he doesnt listen
i wonder who gives up first the dog or the neighbours
who do you think will otl? :p

/randomtopicftw

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
man i just woke up from a strange dream lol

i posted this in the pool room as well

I had a dream that some girl who looked exactly like Taylor Swift was my prom date. (I’m not even a fan of Taylor Swift.) Her name was Ciano de Lane. I went with my mom to Dickies. For some reason, in the dream, Dickies sold formal wear and prom dresses and stuff. When I went to the store, I was a girl, and I was going to buy a dress for myself. I was a guy in a girl’s body. Like, when I talked to some store assistant, I knew that I was a guy yet I knew I had a girl’s voice. I asked the assistant for a dress and went to the fitting room, then suddenly the dream changed and I was a guy again, looking for a shirt to match Ciano’s dress. I found a nice pink shirt. I also found a sweater that looked good, and my mom came out and asked, “Are you gonna get that too?” I looked at the other side of the sweater and saw that it was kinda weird-colored and asymmetrical, so I put it back.

Anyway, I had to call Ciano. She had gone to my high school and we were both college freshman (yet we were still going to a prom for some reason, haha.) I had never talked to her in months, but at least I remembered that at some point long ago, we had agreed to go together. So I called to ask about the dress color, and I was right that she was gonna wear pink (I wasn’t even sure of the dress color when I got the shirt, I kinda just had a feeling it would be pink.) After asking that, I just asked her about college and caught up and stuff.

Suddenly my dream changed to a Pokemon and ninja battle. I was running on the backs of Squirtle shells across the water, battling a Tentacruel. I was defeated and had to retreat back to the beach. The Tentacruel ran away onto a fat Salamence’s back, and the Salamence flew away back to its team rocket base. The boss was not Giovanni, but he still looked like a fat Italian gangster and had a huge cigar. I remembered that the same guy had also defeated Sasuke in the latest Naruto manga chapter. (Not real.) The same guy was also Ciano’s father and I knew I would have to deal with something really troublesome.

Then I woke up!

Note: I had never heard the name Ciano before, so I looked it up after I woke up and it was the surname of a guy who married the daughter of Benito Mussolini! Italian villain indeed! Hahaha!

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Daaaaamn chok
lay off the weed before you go to sleep xD

Dreams are ****ing weird most of the time
i never really remember mine nor do i think i have to tho :p

i do remember some dream of me being in london for no ****ing reason jumping very high and very far wich was thrilling cause it felt real
then i threw a cat in the ocean for no reason and started jumping the **** out of myself again... then i woke up

Idk wtf it was about xD

i see your postcount is almost down to zero
what will happen D:? i bet the answer is simple tho... "Nothing"

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I have very intense and vivid dreams.

A lot of them are lucid. Good stuff.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
That must really suck Ugg
whatever your dreaming about just kick it in the balls
if it's female then just... grab a shotgun

if it is an unknown species without balls and shotgun resistant.. then youre ****ed man

Ugg

Smash Champion
That must really suck Ugg
whatever your dreaming about just kick it in the balls
if it's female then just... grab a shotgun

if it is an unknown species without balls and shotgun resistant.. then youre ****ed man
Haha. If only I could find a shotgun in my nightmares.. ;)

Well, they're getting better, lately.

Top Bottom