• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
>:3

Well would you look at that, it's a lion!

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Oh man... that's not good at all. You better start figuring it out bro. Good luck in junior year, study hard!
The thing is I don't do to good, or bad in any of my classes. I also don't dislike the majority of subjects, and I have many careers in mind. I just can not decide in what to run after. There's those guys that work at the morgue that I want work at, lawyer, writer, official language translator(they get paid well)

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Where is everybody? >_>

I hope Grey is having fun:)

Quiet Sunday is Quiet.......

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
wow, only one page of new posts since I've been gone? For shame OTL. x3

BTWWW. I got newww shoeesss. Also, we decked out my friend now. He looks maadddd bollar. The ladies will love him, cause we're all kinda homo for him now. Man, shopping is hella fun. I wish I just had like, $1000 lying around to spend on shopping.

The best part of it was that we never went into A&F or Hollister even once! =D (Sorry Chaco)

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
The thing is I don't do to good, or bad in any of my classes. I also don't dislike the majority of subjects, and I have many careers in mind. I just can not decide in what to run after. There's those guys that work at the morgue that I want work at, lawyer, writer, official language translator(they get paid well)
Oh! Okay I gotcha... you have too many choices in terms of your desired classes and professions.
So the solution here is to start writing down all the careers that you are interested in...study the basics of each (if you can) and continue to take notes. They can be brief but as long as you know what you're looking at in each career. Then, when you're ready to make the first step in deciding, start breaking them down, eliminate ones that you feel have less importance to you as you roll along in your discoveries with all careers.
I always felt that if I'm making a difficult decision in my life, I always turn to start writing choices down, or write absolutely anything down. That's where your options are most expanded. It might take a little bit of time, but it's definitely worth it if you're making an important choice in your life as of now in your High School segment.
It's just my suggestion, you don't have to abide by it, but just know this champ.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Shopping is the best hobby ever. :3

Man I was emo today. ._.;

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Shopping is the best hobby ever. :3

Man I was emo today. ._.;
An expensive hobby ;_; Window shopping just isn't the same when you try on clothes you love but you can't buy them D:

K. So. That plan is, you, JungleFever and I meet up sometime and we shop our brains out together. Deal? Deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal.

Also, there was this cute girl serving bubble tea today. Super <3333

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
I didn't mean Victra, I meant females in general >_>

And don't call me Noodles, your too awesome for that.:)

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey gordo, hey TOZ.. and ill see TOZ and LOL at muffin.. lol:laugh: i might friendlie someone in a minutes or two.. ill see if the chosen ones want to brawl. if not... ill retreat here. :p

Top Bottom