• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
So when did you guys notice that the majority of the things you learn in High School won't have any use in your life, or caree :bee:
I noticed when I was born as well because it seemed logical that if you wanted to major in something, you would really only care about classes that pertain to the major. You're late Mr. "So called wizard of kirby".

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Wait what am I late for ?

"Wizard of Kirby" That's a new one. . . . . . . .
Yes it's a new one because I was referring to how wizards are smart and such, but that name contradicts the intelligence of a wizard such as yourself ;).
And I was assuming here that you just figured out what was in question, and I would say that's what you're late in figuring out that you won't need the knowledge that you acquire from High School.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Yes it's a new one because I was referring to how wizards are smart and such, but that name contradicts the intelligence of a wizard such as yourself ;).
And I was assuming here that you just figured out what was in question, and I would say that's what you're late in figuring out that you won't need the knowledge that you acquire from High School.
Ah I see what you did there :mad:

But I figured out that stuff about school around the time I attended middle school.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I liked how you taunted twice, thinking I would've died.

*****es don't know about Mario's DI.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

I don't swear, so I self-censor. XD

Grey, fighting against you makes me rage. =P You know that? And it's not even you, it's the stupid crap that I always do. Stop messing with my brain. >_<
>_>
<_<
I don't even know what I'm doing to mess with your brain :mad:

and this will be my new sig :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So how is OTL? I finally found time away from studying and stuff this evening which is great.

But I missed a party that was happened tonight so now I'm all depressed. I figured staying up late and posting on smashboards will cheer me up. Any new mods since I was last here? XD

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You guys loveeee talking about mods for some reason.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hahah thanks for the birthday greetings guys

i mostly had a good day

:)

and im 20 now
Senior Choknator.
You guys loveeee talking about mods for some reason.
I dunno. With mods poppin' out more often than Kenyan babies, you know it's gonna be the topic of the town.

That, and everyone secretly wants to be a mod and is approaching it subtly yet blatantly.

(:

Except for like...Chok. I think he's just trying to get into the negatives at this point.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol yea u got it victra

i still wanna be a mod but its just

not gonna happen

like if u type like me...

mango is a smarter smasher than many ppl in MBR but he cant keep that 'intelligent atmosphere' on the forums so they dont even consider letting him in LOL

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I dunno. With mods poppin' out more often than Kenyan babies, you know it's gonna be the topic of the town.

That, and everyone secretly wants to be a mod and is approaching it subtly yet blatantly.

(:

Except for like...Chok. I think he's just trying to get into the negatives at this poin
t.
Fosfosfosfos
Everyone here has the potential of being a mod.

We need to make an OTL reality show called "SWF NEXT TOP MODEL MOD"

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I think we're at that stage of this site's life where there's enough mods. You gotta wait until Chaco and Glyph retire, guys.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol yea u got it victra

i still wanna be a mod but its just

not gonna happen

like if u type like me...

mango is a smarter smasher than many ppl in MBR but he cant keep that 'intelligent atmosphere' on the forums so they dont even consider letting him in LOL
LOL. I hate that. I've gotten into the habit of posting like that so much nowadays. xD

Anyways, yeah I dunno. RoflMow should include Mango, it's ridiculous otherwise.

Fosfosfosfos
Everyone here has the potential of being a mod.

We need to make an OTL reality show called "SWF NEXT TOP MODEL MOD"
I lol'd actually.

Also, who cares about modding the OTL. This place pretty much centers around 1 thread. xD

<333

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
People want modship? o_o

You guys have nooooo idea how difficult it is. You can't even begin to comprehend just how much trouble we go through to please people, and still get hated for it.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
People want modship? o_o

You guys have nooooo idea how difficult it is. You can't even begin to comprehend just how much trouble we go through to please people, and still get hated for it.
u[noparse]:mad[/noparse] :

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
fosfosfosfos is catchy.

In all honesty, it's like getting promoted. In a super-nerdy-non-profitable kinda way. xD

I remembered you Straked, when you were pretty hxc about setting things straight around SWF.

edit: fosfosfosfos

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I am going to sleeeeep. I'll say hi to Chaco for you guys.

fosfosfosfos

Shoe shopping tomorrow! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Too excited to sleep, but I must ;_;

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hehe the rest of u guys need to adopt unique one piece avatars and laughter styles

shishishishishishishi

Top Bottom