• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
He gets other people to make him sigs that he doesn't use.

What a *****.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lolololol
gg's grey xD

It's too bad you have to use that bad controller otherwise I would've never won some of those matches xD

rofl

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Why are you missing quotations on the right side of your link?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
lolololol
gg's grey xD

It's too bad you have to use that bad controller otherwise I would've never won some of those matches xD

rofl
GGs Darren, sorry about leaving but I have to go shower <_<

You got me pretty good with that up smash in that GW vs Zelda match, :p I played so I can have some fun matches, I never thought you used WallE on me :mad:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
GGs Darren, sorry about leaving but I have to go shower <_<

You got me pretty good with that up smash in that GW vs Zelda match, :p I played so I can have some fun matches, I never thought you used WallE on me :mad:
lol yeah they were a lot of fun. I used characters that I don't use often, if you couldn't tell >__>

But if was a fun change of pace lol

And G&W is actually pretty fun :D

Also...

BRANDON!
I didn't know you had matches of you ****** me in brawl on youtube xD
(I clicked you sig thingy)

I should upload some of me destroying you as payback D:<
But it was cool to see some of my matches on youtube. I should start using Kirby again lol

Ugg

Smash Champion
lol yeah they were a lot of fun. I used characters that I don't use often, if you couldn't tell >__>

But if was a fun change of pace lol

Also...

BRANDON!
I didn't know you had matches of you ****** me in brawl on youtube xD
(I clicked you sig thingy)

I should upload some of me destroying you as payback D:<
But it was cool to see some of my matches on youtube. I should start using Kirby again lol
Hey, Darren. ;P

I can take them off if you want, I know I didn't ask. I'd play you sometime so you can put some matches of you ****** me on there. ;D

You stopped playing Kirby.. for G&W? O:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
JUMP IN DA AIR. PRESS A MOVE IN THE DIRECTION OF YOUR OPPONENT. JUST MAKE SURE YOU'RE BACK IS TO THE OPPONENT.

DSMASHDSMASHDSMASHDSMASH

I didn't miss much of GaW's metagame over the past few months have I?

ALSO LOL DARREN. K, Mike is like my hero. He helped make the god **** engineering agenda this year along with 3 other people and he put random nerdy **** in there it's hilarious. Like, Tetris' 26th anniversary (lolMike) and Hug-your-Pokemon day. Freakin' love.

The best though, was we were all in this huge room with the engineering first years, and while all the other engg advisors are appropriately dressed, Mike is freakin' rockin' his Bullet Bill shirt. It was amazing.

oh, hi OTL. I only love you guys cause of Darren just fyi.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey, Darren. ;P

I can take them off if you want, I know I didn't ask. I'd play you sometime so you can put some matches of you ****** me on there. ;D

You stopped playing Kirby.. for G&W? O:
xD

haha no it's ok lol
I really don't mind at all :)

Except that Samus vs Sheik one D:<
Cause I knew I'd get destroyed once we started that match xD

and rofl, I almost never use G&W.
I've just been neglecting Kirby a lot for some reason D=
And I guess focusing more on Peach

When I find time to brawl that is lol

JUMP IN DA AIR. PRESS A MOVE IN THE DIRECTION OF YOUR OPPONENT. JUST MAKE SURE YOU'RE BACK IS TO THE OPPONENT.

DSMASHDSMASHDSMASHDSMASH

I didn't miss much of GaW's metagame over the past few months have I?

ALSO LOL DARREN. K, Mike is like my hero. He helped make the god **** engineering agenda this year along with 3 other people and he put random nerdy **** in there it's hilarious. Like, Tetris' 26th anniversary (lolMike) and Hug-your-Pokemon day. Freakin' love.

The best though, was we were all in this huge room with the engineering first years, and while all the other engg advisors are appropriately dressed, Mike is freakin' rockin' his Bullet Bill shirt. It was amazing.

oh, hi OTL. I only love you guys cause of Darren just fyi.
hahahaha that's actually amazing :laugh:
Mike is too good rofl

And lol
<3

Anyways, time to go watch season 3 of Heroes. It came out of dvd today and of course I had to get it.

I think I can watch the 25 episodes in about......... 2-3 days

Bye guys :D

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Anyways, time to go watch season 3 of Heroes. It came out of dvd today and of course I had to get it.

I think I can watch the 25 episodes in about......... 2-3 days
Bye guys :D
Nice, I'm waiting for season 4 to come out soon ( I haven't seen when is it suppose to air )

Later droogie.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
10,000th post. I have no life. Might as well make this post here. If I make it in that "other place I like to hang out :x" you guys won't see it.

MY NAME'S KARINA AND I'M KICKING *** AND TAKING NAMES AT SPRING BREAK WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

...I need a life.
Having a life is overrated. You can have a life when you're dead.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Paypal is so gay. My 84 bucks has been stuck in there for two years and it will be there forever. I hate account limitations.

I can't even freaking resolve it because I have no up-to-date utility bills for my previous address. They really know how to take people's money...

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Paypal is so gay. My 84 bucks has been stuck in there for two years and it will be there forever. I hate account limitations.

I can't even freaking resolve it because I have no up-to-date utility bills for my previous address. They really know how to take people's money...
I shall post this on Teran's behalf.

Top Bottom