• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
BBQTV, either start playing nice or stop posting here.

I'm getting tired of your posts.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I said playing nice as a joke. I meant that he need to start posting better.

In retrospect I should have led off with that, but meh.

And no, he doesn't need to shut up ha.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
KawaiiBunny is definately the meanest person I've ever spoken to. I don't think I've ever had a conversation with her that didn't end with me in tears.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I ****ing hate you ****ing *******s. D.I.A.F.

NOT JKs. <///333

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
lol I'm taking AP World History right now, and i got like 3 assignments in one day two days ago:laugh: It was horrible :urg: lol

I'm taking advanced classes. I'm in IB =D
O.O Good **** son, srsly. AP U.S. history is not that hard actually. Just remember the years stuff happened, and you'll get at least a 3 on the exam.
NYA HATER :mad:
Still hating :mad:
Lmfao.
KawaiiBunny is definately the meanest person I've ever spoken to. I don't think I've ever had a conversation with her that didn't end with me in tears.
ARE YOU GOING TO POUND 4!?!?!?!?! you live like... a state over lol. just come for the hype.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
O.O Good **** son, srsly. AP U.S. history is not that hard actually. Just remember the years stuff happened, and you'll get at least a 3 on the exam.
I'll try to remember that, but I'm not taking AP U.S. History, I'm taking AP WORLD History lol =/

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
>_> I reaaaaaaaaalllly hate having my name in thread titles.

BBQTV

Smash Master
why do you [well whoever does it] keep changeing the thread name?

EDIT:I believe its glyph whose doing it

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
awww...where's the love...?

Now I'm going to feel somewhat depressed everytime i post here:(

EDIT:

You don't fail:) And what happened to calling me Ramen dude? lol
lol. I usually only call you Ramen dude when i'm referring to you/First calling you.

Also, I want some fish.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
That's not a bad summary of what I was trying to get across.

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
mmk guys if you probably dont know me yet since i just started up on smashboards, but im trying to become a great tournament organizer (as well as player). im wondering if this idea would even be able to get enough pepople to join, let alone work.

It will be a strictly pokemon match only, and each match will last until three win. each time a trainer loses in the match they have to switch which pokemon they use. if they use pokemon trainer, the cant switch pokemon out during their stocks. whenever a trainer defeats the opponent's three pokemon, they will recieve a badge.

the first 4 trainers the recieve 8 badges will be the elite four of the pokemon league tournament, and will either play a ffa with the top 2 playing in the championship or just semi finals then a grand final match.

there will be no brackets, instead each of the 16-32 trainers that sign up will challenge other trainers to matches, which you cant refuse unless unable to play, and that will determine who will get the 8 badges first.

the winner of the entire League will recieve my own special badge, the Brawl Badge (which will look epic). what do you guys think?

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
make a new thread, but you have two other tourneys going on, you got to slow down Marshmellow:)

You should really apply for the tournament director title:)

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
mmk guys if you probably dont know me yet since i just started up on smashboards, but im trying to become a great tournament organizer (as well as player). im wondering if this idea would even be able to get enough pepople to join, let alone work.

It will be a strictly pokemon match only, and each match will last until three win. each time a trainer loses in the match they have to switch which pokemon they use. if they use pokemon trainer, the cant switch pokemon out during their stocks. whenever a trainer defeats the opponent's three pokemon, they will recieve a badge.

the first 4 trainers the recieve 8 badges will be the elite four of the pokemon league tournament, and will either play a ffa with the top 2 playing in the championship or just semi finals then a grand final match.

there will be no brackets, instead each of the 16-32 trainers that sign up will challenge other trainers to matches, which you cant refuse unless unable to play, and that will determine who will get the 8 badges first.

the winner of the entire League will recieve my own special badge, the Brawl Badge (which will look epic). what do you guys think?
This is actually a really innovative idea (we'll its not, but its never been applied to a brawl tourney I've seen =p)

Props on the tourney.

On a different note, I need a volunteer from each of the following:

Broomer
Pokemon researcher
Smash Director
Someone with premmie
Smash Broomer
And another one I'm not sure about yet haha. Maybe two.

Mewter

Smash Master
This is actually a really innovative idea (we'll its not, but its never been applied to a brawl tourney I've seen =p)]

Props on the tourney.

On a different note, I need a volunteer from each of the following:

Broomer
Pokemon researcher
Smash Director
Someone with premmie
Smash Broomer
And another one I'm not sure about yet haha. Maybe two.
What, no debaters? :confused:
I'm a Pokemon Researcher. What do you have in mind?
*Anticipates something ludicrous as implied by title of thread*

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Yeah debators don't really fit in anywhere I can think of ha.

And its probably as cool as I think it'll be, though it'll be similar to the ol' power ranger thing I did.

Mewter

Smash Master
Yeah debators don't really fit in anywhere I can think of ha.

And its probably as cool as I think it'll be, though it'll be similar to the ol' power ranger thing I di-
I stopped reading at power rangers.
PARTAKE IN PRERELEASING YOUR PROBABLY POWERFULLY PUNCH-PACKING PLAN PLEASE.:p

I claim Poke Researcher. :)

Marshmallowman

Smash Apprentice
I don't know how to apply for a tourny director title :(. i might though if i keep having succesful tournaments. even with school and work, i'm finding it pretty easy to keep these things going

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I think I'm also going to need a pranked member and normal one.

Top Bottom