• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I think you should be allowed to give sig infractions for sigs that force you to wear sunglasses.

Isn't that right Heartz?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol, to be honest, the GSC starters are probably the least interesting out of every generation.

You can pick from a useless dinosaur thing with a leaf on it's head and terrible stats, a mediocre (but slightly cute) porcupine, or a ******** alligator.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
No starter's final evo is as cool as Charizard.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Riddles? I want to hear one. I was up until 2 am, figuring how to add music to the SD Card.
Hm ok then

You have ten candles lit in the dinning room, you have the window open and the wind comes in and blows out two candles. Later one more candle is extinguished, you close the window to make sure no other candles are extinguished. Now no other candles were extinguished by the wind, how many candles do you have left in the end?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I can never choose between those 3 starters.......
They are equal imo. But I guess I'll pick Totodile because water ***** :3

Top Bottom