• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Chaco

Never Logs In
Okay, seriously. Do you realize how many times I've heard this dismissal? Frankly, I'm getting pretty ****ing sick and tired of it.

I'm getting sick of people saying how brilliant I am.

I'm getting sick of people saying how stupid I am.

Every ****ING thing I say on a forum, I'm either a genius or completely ignorant.What is it with people that don't have one god-****ed clue how to address what someone SAYS without bringing the person themselves into it!? Why is it that every son-of-a-*****ing debate it's always about ME and not the things I'm talking about. God **** it, it's driving me NUTS!

And do you know what the difference is? People call me brilliant when I say something they WANT to agree with. People say I'm ignorant when I say something that doesn't jive with popular opinion, but they don't want to take the time and go over the issue themselves.

God forbid someone go point-for-point with anything I SAY! Oh heavens no! They're the infallible experts in the field, and I don't know ANYTHING about ANYTHING, so why bother giving the slightest consideration to the possibility that I might have a valid point to make, whether it be right or wrong!?

Even if you don't agree with me, there's a difference between saying "What makes you think this match isn't as bad as we say it is?" and saying "Well, everyone knows that it is that bad. And you haven't said anything to the contrary." And just what would the point BE in saying things to the contrary? You're not being open-minded. You are CONVINCED that you know because you use the character more often than me.

There are other corollaries between a matchup being skewed in popular public opinion (people thinking Yoshi went even with Meta Knight, for instance). I'm saying that the best Ice Climbers versus R.O.B. match-up I've seen was done by someone that didn't even USE Ice Climbers against an experienced R.O.B. main. The guy didn't know how to regrab, he could only occasionally desync, and yet, he still picked up a great win in the match-up by playing patiently and using a lot of perfect shields. It was a fantastic match to watch.

Am I saying that Ice Climbers do well against R.O.B? I know you'd LIKE me to be saying that, but that's not what I'm saying at all. I'm just saying that R.O.B.'s not some impenetrable brick wall against the Ice Climbers. That is ALL I'm saying. Everything beyond that, you're just wildly exaggerating my standpoint in order to have something to pick at.

In short: stop jumping to conclusions, STOP BRINGING ME AS A PERSON INTO DEBATES, and listen a little more carefully to what's being said rather than what you want to argue against.
Didn't you want debates earlier?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
>< Kat it's just cause you don't main climbers. The matchup is easier on paper, but you can't base a matchup on one match you saw.

Anyways, I MADE A FACEBOOK FOR TEH LULZ AND Y'ALL SHOULD ADD ME >;[

It turns out theres 2 other "Kade Massey"'s on Face book >;o I thought my name was unique

Chaco

Never Logs In
That's a required wall of text, and it's not arguementative. :]

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Doesn't Lain use the Ice Climbers... and he beat M2K... who uses Metaknight... their worst matchup... okay, come clean; who divided by zero? :laugh:
I honestly did a few weeks ago, heh. ._. I......I was really tired that morning, okay? I would've felt pretty terrible if any lethal tsunamis ended up occuring, but I guess it all worked out for the better. :3

@venting0rionisventing: ...:( *Gives adorable sharkhug*

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
0rion was justified for his actions and I agree with him, being told that you know nothing, especially when you've been on this site for longer than a year, is really, really insulting. Essentially, it's like saying "I don't even have to argue your points because you're simply THAT ********."

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
0rion was justified for his actions and I agree with him, being told that you know nothing, especially when you've been on this site for longer than a year, is really, really insulting. Essentially, it's like saying "I don't even have to argue your points because you're simply THAT ********."
The amount of time you spend on this site means nothing.

Anyway he made it evident that he didn't know what he was talking about.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Sir Orion said:
You are CONVINCED that you know because you use the character more often than me.
Am I saying that Ice Climbers do well against R.O.B? I know you'd LIKE me to be saying that
That post was very well written btw.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
I've only seen the first match of the last set in deargodkillme quality on Youtube, but that alone was amazing. It didn't really look like he was holding back, and the final set of a national really isn't any time to be doing that. ...can you blame anyone for finding the outcome incredulous, though? After all, WHOBO, for example....-_-'''

Barge

Conscientiousness
This trait refers to the extent to which you prefer an organised, or a flexible, approach in life. Approximately 30.8% of respondents have a lower conscientiousness raw percentage than yours. From the way you answered the questions, you seem to describe yourself as someone who is spontaneous and fun, and that you like to do unexpected things that make life that bit more interesting. You might say that you aren't completely unreliable, but you've been known to slip up on occasion.

Reflective question: How do you go about tackling a new task?

Extraversion
This trait refers to the extent to which you enjoy company, and seek excitement and stimulation. Approximately 21% of respondents have a lower extraversion raw percentage than yours. From the way you answered the questions, you seem to describe yourself as someone who prefers low-key social occasions, with a few close friends. You might say that it's not that you are afraid of large parties; they're just not that fun for you.

Reflective question: How do you like to spend your spare time?

Agreeableness
This trait refers to the way you express your opinions and manage relationships. Approximately 84.1% of respondents have a lower agreeableness raw percentage than yours. From the way you answered the questions, you seem to describe yourself as someone who people get along with easily. Your responses suggest that you would say you are considerate and friendly, and think that other people are generally honest and decent.

Reflective question: Is your co-operative preference ever taken advantage of by others?

Neuroticism (Emotional stability)
This trait refers to the way you cope with, and respond to, life's demands. Approximately 50% of respondents have a lower neuroticism raw percentage than yours. From the way you answered the questions, you seem to describe yourself as someone who is generally calm. Based on your responses, you come across as someone who can feel emotional or stressed out by some experiences, however your feelings tend to be warranted by the situation.

Reflective question: Which situations make you feel under pressure and which situations do not?

My personallity test xD

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I've only seen the first match of the last set in deargodkillme quality on Youtube, but that alone was amazing. It didn't really look like he was holding back, and the final set of a national really isn't any time to be doing that. ...can you blame anyone for finding the outcome incredulous, though? After all, WHOBO, for example....-_-'''
Different entrants.

the results are a little surprising, though.
I wonder what would have happened if dabuz had been there.
Do you go to tournaments irl, Ary?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I think you know what that calls for.

Pants. Off. NAO! :mad:
lmfao xD
Sort of... A lot of people have kind of lost motivation to even host tournaments anymore. It's basically a social board right at the moment.
Too true.......
So... the good news: I wrote a sample article for on of the staff members as part of an open tryout, and sent me an email telling me that they enjoyed my work and would like me to write a weekly article for the web site.

The bad news: He sent the email on May 5th, and it was to my lesser-used address, so I'm not sure if I responded in time.

Here's hoping!
Het that sounds awesome =D
I hope it all works out :)

>< Kat it's just cause you don't main climbers. The matchup is easier on paper, but you can't base a matchup on one match you saw.

Anyways, I MADE A FACEBOOK FOR TEH LULZ AND Y'ALL SHOULD ADD ME >;[

It turns out theres 2 other "Kade Massey"'s on Face book >;o I thought my name was unique
I'll add you =D

I wonder what would have happened if dabuz had been there.
dabuz is actually made of ****. The matches of him vs Ally were pretty awesome. dabuz did some crazy ****. I was really impressed =D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
okay 8D just send me a request
I couldn't find you >__<
Mind you I did look for like 2 seconds, but still

>__<

I'll try again later lol

Or try and add me, you remember my last name right?

Samusbrawler, my brother's name is Cade. :3

Anyone feel like some Sunday night wifi?
Yeah, you meant Barge xD

And I take it gamingblack would like to brawl you, but if not then I will :)

Barge

I sent you a request Darren xD

I know, I was surprised too, theres like 8 pages of people with the name "Kade" ;-;

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hey, everyone. I am back in Georgia. I hope for your success on any finals that you guys may be taking this week. Remember to study, rest up, eat a healthy breakfast in the morning and give process of elimination a terrible name....but in a good way.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Different entrants.

the results are a little surprising, though.
Oh I know, what I meant was what happened at WHOBO with the "OH MAAAN DSF MIGHT JUST HAVE THIS GUYS" mindgames and then it was "oh wait false alarm lol *Throws hope and dreams in the trash*", just to make things more exciting.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I sent you a request Darren xD

I know, I was surprised too, theres like 8 pages of people with the name "Kade" ;-;
Ok cool.

And I remember one time, I guy with my exact same name, spelling and all, sent me a friend request. He looked like such a *** and I just laughed (At him)
I ignored him of course

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Oh my god, Gamingblack, it's chosen Final Destination over 10 times in a row now. I JUST WANT BATTLEFIELD! XD

Top Bottom