• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Roxas M

Smash Master
My Olimar camping overwhelms TL weapons.

Sorry Marthshadow you were really trying so I had to fight back with my own camping :(
ggs kirbywizard thanks about me sding. i didn't mind the camping sometimes i do it too. i've learned 1 thing: never camp an olimar on pokémon stadium stage. you just can't win.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
ggs kirbywizard thanks about me sding. i didn't mind the camping sometimes i do it too. i've learned 1 thing: never camp an olimar on pokémon stadium stage. you just can't win.
try taking Olimar to Rainbow cruise. Get your revenge there >_>
Also yeah I hate it when I kill myself really early and the other guy just keeps his stock. Well its different if it were a tourney match

Roxas M

Smash Master
try taking Olimar to Rainbow cruise. Get your revenge there >_>
Also yeah I hate it when I kill myself really early and the other guy just keeps his stock. Well its different if it were a tourney match
samusbrawler was right about here. you can find nice people who can give you some good brawls. most of the people i brawl are in the meet & greet and most of them just spam moves.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
samusbrawler was right about here. you can find nice people who can give you some good brawls. most of the people i brawl are in the meet & greet and most of them just spam moves.
We're a competitively competent group. Truth be told, many of us would probably rank in offline tournaments if we had access to them. (The closest major city to where I live now is about 2 hours away, for example...)

Roxas M

Smash Master
We're a competitively competent group. Truth be told, many of us would probably rank in offline tournaments if we had access to them. (The closest major city to where I live now is about 2 hours away, for example...)
same here. i'm 2 to 3 hours from the nearest city that will do tournaments. i don't know if i would rank but i would give them a really hard brawl. also, why don't more people come here?

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I spam moves all the time, and I win quite often tbh.
Yup. we're too good. speaking of which... Tournament in a little over a week. =D

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Marthshadow, interested in some friendlies?

(That is, if I don't go to sleep first, hehe.)

Edit: Awww... you left... :(

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
same here. i'm 2 to 3 hours from the nearest city that will do tournaments. i don't know if i would rank but i would give them a really hard brawl. also, why don't more people come here?
Mainly for two reason:

1. All is Brawl has better online services and does more to support online play.

2. Some of the higher ranking players on this site, like Mew2King, heavily look down on online play which has influenced how some people look at us.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Mainly for two reason:

1. All is Brawl has better online services and does more to support online play.

2. Some of the higher ranking players on this site, like Mew2King, heavily look down on online play which has influenced how some people look at us.
Online play isn't that bad, if may keep you away from practicing some AT but thats what CPU are for. You can learn a lot at online play its just seem people just can not stand the lag.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Mainly for two reason:

i have a account at all is brawl but i like hanging out here more. darn it! i just missed sir orion. i'll see if i can find him tomorrow.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
i have a account at all is brawl but i like hanging out here more.
Here we have the fantastic forums, but over there you can find a quiker match but you won't be sure if they will help you after words. . . . . .well thats what I hear. I have an account over there in AIB but the forums are so slow over there in the character boards I do not bother with it. Hey marthshadow another day I should try using my Luigi and jiggs on you some time.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Here we have the fantastic forums, but over there you can find a quiker match but you won't be sure if they will help you after words. . . . . .well thats what I hear. I have an account over there in AIB but the forums are so slow over there in the character boards I do not bother with it. Hey marthshadow another day I should try using my Luigi and jiggs on you some time.
yeah that's true. i find matches really fast but the problem is most of them aren't that good and most of them don't give advice afterwards. i'll be waiting for our next brawl. i'll probably be around here more now since i've been officially welcomed here by sir 0rion.

Roxas M

Smash Master
it's been a long time since i've seen zatch bell. that was very melon. anime is like drugs, especially during the long summer when there's nothing else to do.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
what other addiction?
Did anyone else notice how beautiful my avatar is. It is so much better then that ugly laguz like creature Gamingblack has as an avatar. Hm whats this my ears and nose tell me something beautiful is in this thread that I have not added to my collection. I the Duke of Tanas is not pleased by this. Yes Oliver is back :mad:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Did anyone else notice how beautiful my avatar is. It is so much better then that ugly laguz like creature Gamingblack has as an avatar. Hm whats this my ears and nose tell me something beautiful is in this thread that I have not added to my collection. I the Duke of Tanas is not pleased by this. Yes Oliver is back :mad:
**** you kirby :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
btw Jim Morrison is way more beautiful than Oliver(whoever that Is)

Roxas M

Smash Master
that doesn't sound good. what is beautiful in this thread?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Omg FF13 (Screw roman numerals) looks sooooo sexy!
I just saw a preview for it and it looks amazing

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

>__<

Top Bottom