• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I'm currently reading this for the 7th time

I love John Grisham >.>
I'm liking you more and more each time you post, GamingBlack. lol

Good selection. I need to read more stuff by John Grisham. He's pretty good. I've only read like, one book from him. I can't remember for the life of me what it was unfortunately (and I'm usually good on that sort of stuff).

Smooth Criminal

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm liking you more and more each time you post, GamingBlack. lol

Good selection. I need to read more stuff by John Grisham. He's pretty good. I've only read like, one book from him. I can't remember for the life of me what it was unfortunately (and I'm usually good on that sort of stuff).

Smooth Criminal
:laugh:

I currently own 10 of his books, still have 12 more to go, I'm sure you'll remember though most of his books involve lawyers so you may have to read most of his books to find the one you read >.>

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Tired..... =__=

But I don't want to sleep. and so I'm really confused right now......

lol I kinda want to brawl right now though, which is weird

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

My Bible. Patrick Bateman is my Prophet.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHH! :mad::mad::mad:

8Bitman

Smash Master
You do know that's illegal? Get ***** by my fox.

Marry me.

It's unfortunate that the author of Twilight loves this band also. Now a bunch of annoying fangirls are going to join the muse fan's ranks.

okay LOTM me being the kid i am im ending this argument, you wouldve never been mad at me for that if you were better than me and won our sets, but everytime we faught i won meaning im better than you. time shouldnt matter especially because all of our matches were under 6 or 7 minutes which iz legal on my part.. i won fair and square... there its ended.. when i loose do you see me johning to the extreme on the boards? no because its a game... it done.... im sorry OTL for arguing but its annoying to see a happy thread then one post mess it up for me...

I swear it was 45 minutes our match......but the I remembered we had some issues with our connection:laugh:/ But our matches last so long. But no the final is 3/5. if I made it longer then arkanj0 head might explode by how long the fight would take.
lolz thats soo true:)

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You do know that's illegal? Get ***** by my fox.

Marry me.

It's unfortunate that the author of Twilight loves this band also. Now a bunch of annoying fangirls are going to join the muse fan's ranks.
okay LOTM me being the kid i am im ending this argument, you wouldve never been mad at me for that if you were better than me and won our sets, but everytime we faught i won meaning im better than you. time shouldnt matter especially because all of our matches were under 6 or 7 minutes which iz legal on my part.. i won fair and square... there its ended.. when i loose do you see me johning to the extreme on the boards? no because its a game... it done.... im sorry OTL for arguing but its annoying to see a happy thread then one post mess it up for me...

lolz thats soo true:)
Lololololol.

Oh and that's not illegal LotM.
Considering it's bunnyma's younger bro, you shouldn't be surprised he handed your *** to you on a laggy silver platter.

8Bitman

Smash Master
really!!! i just finished eighth grade last thursday!!! coolio!!!

8Bitman

Smash Master
Lololololol.

Oh and that's not illegal LotM.
Considering it's bunnyma's younger bro, you shouldn't be surprised he handed your *** to you on a laggy silver platter.
lolz thats funny stuff, well i can easily say LOTM did extremely well against my bro, the set was 2-1 and my bro was getting scared, but i think thats only because in my opinion lucario over powers snake.. lol i won no problem though, and you cpd corneria when we faught so you were asking for it...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
lolz thats funny stuff, well i can easily say LOTM did extremely well against my bro, the set was 2-1 and my bro was getting scared, but i think thats only because in my opinion lucario over powers snake.. lol i won no problem though, and you cpd corneria when we faught so you were asking for it...
Lol dude, I've never played you in a tournament before, you must be mistaken.

Also, I'd never CP Corneria ever.

I got beat by your bro in a tournament though LOL. :cry:

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Bunnyma and 8bit, Snake and ROB. Just like Ally and Holy. xD

Well this class is almost over...cya.

8Bitman

Smash Master
Lol dude, I've never played you in a tournament before, you must be mistaken.

Also, I'd never CP Corneria ever.

I got beat by your bro in a tournament though LOL. :cry:

lol no i was talking about LOTM:) :laugh: and i never saw you and my bro fight but he said you were easy... lmao!!

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Yeah, but you have better school hours and more holidays in between.
That could be true
ah well this week is the last week of classes and then i have to I have no idea what it's called but translators and dictionaries said it was something like traineeship and Practical training
well i have to do THAT for 3 weeks at some school lmao and then i'm done for this year FINALLY

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
lol no i was talking about LOTM:) :laugh: and i never saw you and my bro fight but he said you were easy... lmao!!
That's awful nice of him.

Come to think of it though, I played him last year.

8Bitman

Smash Master
That's awful nice of him.

Come to think of it though, I played him last year.
lol hey do you want to have friendlies??? im not good against falcos trust me my other bro mains falco and olimar and i win like 1/5 times

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
It's crazy cause it's been about a year since I've given up on Samus, and now I'm actually considering using her again xD

Silly me =/

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
*Chaco throws a huge padlock on the closet door*

"YOU'LL COME OUT WHEN I SAY YOU CAN COME OUT!"

:)

Top Bottom