• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I needz friendlies. Hell. We could make it more interesting by saying random character + random cp and neutral stages. Anyone? Or I could just play normal friendlies.... IDC SOMEONE BRAWL ME.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
DAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM! TUT PL0X O-O

That's one hawt sig @_@

:023:
I don't remember exactly what I did. I just started going, and well. You know how it is.

I could upload the psd if you want to look at that.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Totally does a much better wave.*

Exia 00

Smash Champion
I don't remember exactly what I did. I just started going, and well. You know how it is.

I could upload the psd if you want to look at that.
That would be sweet man! Thanks a bunch! :)

I promise I wont copy you. I just want to see how it was done. It's really pro.

:023:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Thanks again man! You are too good. :)

:023: :023:
I want to see what you do with it :) I want to see if you figure anything cool out.

Glyph, you are pretty legit.

Like, MCHammer Legit.

8Bitman

Smash Master
You will have to enter in a group of five >_>, so start thinking who you want to work with <_<. But first you have to finish the finals in my tourney.OR ELSE!!!
okayz... lol im thinking.... okay but you have to be in the group, then some other people i will think of them when the time comes:) ill win your tourney i will!!! i just need arkanj0 on to do so:)

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
@8bitman: What double post? And I can't play atm, my family is watching that new Mummy movie. Which explains why I'm on the computer.

And thats pretty **** legit Sinz. I appreciate it XD

8Bitman

Smash Master
okayz.... one day glyph one day!!! glyph you will be in our group for kirbs new tourney okay?:)

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey kirbs iz your tourney going to be like pokemon?:) where each of us have an amount of stock and then we fight other teams and after one match we fight the next match with the amount of stock you had remaining?:)

Top Bottom