• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha if only that were possible. Any normal human being would die after even a 20 minute match let alone 45 mins xD

Who won?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
haha if only that were possible. Any normal human being would die after even a 20 minute match let alone 45 mins xD

Who won?
It really was that long.

8bitman won, but I manages to beat him in the last tourney with him >_>. Everytime I vs him the match always ends up so close.

His ROB Spinner/lazer vs my pikmin. The match is so epic it has to last so long. Sadly the first two matches were killed by lag.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
It really was that long.

8bitman won, but I manages to beat him in the last tourney with him >_>. Everytime I vs him the match always ends up so close.

His ROB Spinner/lazer vs my pikmin. The match is so epic it has to last so long. Sadly the first two matches were killed by lag.
hahaha I'm not sure if I believe you or not. 45 mins is absolutely ridiculous xD

If you are telling the truth then that has got to be a record. Like actually.
I doubt anyone has played a match longer than that.

It was 3 stock right? Not 20 stock?
And you went to Hyrule Temple correct?

lol

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
yes, he's a pretty good camper with ROB
but i cant imagine you guys playing 45 minutes long without one of you being :mad:
Ain't nothing.

One time my friend Chris and I were playing GGX2 with no time limit and boss characters. I was Boss Slayer and he was Boss I-No. Needless to say, the first ****ing round of the match took an HOUR (I won, but barely). I do not kid when I say this.

Both of those characters had ******** health regen abilities. Boss Slayer regens health every second and also replenishes health based on the damage he deals. Boss I-No had high defense and ridiculous health regen every second. I can't remember whether she regenerated health when dealing damage tho'.

We had to take a break and grab some food after that. Then it took another forty five minutes for the second round, to which I was ultimately the victor.

>__>

Smooth Criminal

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh wait, I get it.

Kirbs meant that the best 2/3 took 45 mins, not one game xD

At least I think/hope that's what he meant O__o

I'm dumb

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Ain't nothing.

One time my friend Chris and I were playing GGX2 with no time limit and boss characters. I was Boss Slayer and he was Boss I-No. Needless to say, the first ****ing round of the match took an HOUR (I won, but barely). I do not kid when I say this.

Both of those characters had ******** health regen abilities. Boss Slayer regens health every second and also replenishes health based on the damage he deals. Boss I-No had high defense and ridiculous health regen every second. I can't remember whether she regenerated health when dealing damage tho'.

We had to take a break and grab some food after that. Then it took another forty five minutes for the second round, to which I was ultimately the victor.

>__>

Smooth Criminal
wow, since we are talking about playing for long periods of time, last sunday, me and my friends were playing mario kart and brawl from 9 pm to 6 am >.>

then after that, we stopped at Carl's Jr and then i slept for 3 hours before I went out of town >.>

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
wow, since we are talking about playing for long periods of time, last sunday, me and my friends were playing mario kart and brawl from 9 pm to 6 am >.>

then after that, we stopped at Carl's Jr and then i slept for 3 hours before I went out of town >.>
lol

Holy ****. I wish I could indulge myself in non-stop gaming like that. But alas, I am a responsible young adult.

>_>

Smooth Criminal

8Bitman

Smash Master
Oh wait, I get it.

Kirbs meant that the best 2/3 took 45 mins, not one game xD

At least I think/hope that's what he meant O__o

I'm dumb
lolz he was kiddin i dont like putting on time limits because it pressures me to hurry so i didnt but no match was 45 minutes long i think our longest match was our last match it was 6:37 we had 4 matches i won the first he won the second then i won the last two.. i can easily say if there was no lag you definitely wouldve won kirbs) but all together i think all of our matches only took like 15-20 minutes:) kirbs was over exaggerating because of the epicness of our spamming!!!!!!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
lol

Holy ****. I wish I could indulge myself in non-stop gaming like that. But alas, I am a responsible young adult.

>_>

Smooth Criminal
:laugh: that day messed up my sleeping schedule and i had to call in sick for work but i still do not regret that day >.>

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Or even people that are trying to be really deep and emotional by putting one of their badly written poems in their status xD

But those make me laugh sometimes, so I don't mind them as much xD
LOL, I saw one just like that right now:

" the chances of finding what ur looking for, is the same chance of hitting the lottery"

I was WTFing at it for a while. XD

Although the vast majority of my friend don't post stuff like this. >.> A lot of it is either meaningful, relevant, coherent, informational, (intentionally) funny, or some/all of the above. I'm the lucky one, I guess. >.>

yeah, who would put lyrics in their status..........
oh wait :urg:
Lol, I do the same, although I don't try to be deep with it, I just like to quote the lyrics/title of my favourite songs/bands. For example, right now my MSN name is Muscle Museum, and my Facebook status a while ago used to be some of the lyrics from Supermassive Black Hole.

muse muse muse muse muse muse

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
LOL, I saw one just like that right now:

" the chances of finding what ur looking for, is the same chance of hitting the lottery"

I was WTFing at it for a while. XD

Although the vast majority of my friend don't post stuff like this. >.> A lot of it is either meaningful, relevant, coherent, informational, (intentionally) funny, or some/all of the above. I'm the lucky one, I guess. >.>

Lol, I do the same, although I don't try to be deep with it, I just like to quote the lyrics/title of my favourite songs/bands. For example, right now my MSN name is Muscle Museum, and my Facebook status a while ago used to be some of the lyrics from Supermassive Black Hole.

muse muse muse muse muse muse
My location is part of a lyric of my favorite Megadeth song >.>
By the way, what did you think of that video i left in your profile?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
My location is part of a lyric of my favorite Megadeth song >.>
By the way, what did you think of that video i left in your profile?
I quite liked it, actually. :p I haven't really checked it, or any other Iron Maiden songs, too much, since I've been quite busy, but I'll get around to it later. Right now I'm still obsessed with MUSE MUSE MUSE.

I second this.

Hysteria and Butterflies and Hurricanes. <333
needs moar new born

I want to know more bands like them though, I like to switch it up
Muse is CONSTANTLY compared to Radiohead and are often called "Radiohead wannabes", so you should probably check them out (and just like Iron Maiden, I haven't checked out Radiohead too in-depth yet, though their song Just I consider better than most Muse songs). Coldplay is another band that's often compared with them. Other than that, I don't know of any other bands that are all that similar. Muse has a pretty unique style lol.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I want to know more bands like them though, I like to switch it up
I second this.

Hysteria and Butterflies and Hurricanes. <333
I quite liked it, actually. :p I haven't really checked it, or any other Iron Maiden songs, too much, since I've been quite busy, but I'll get around to it later. Right now I've still obsessed with MUSE MUSE MUSE.

needs moar new born

Muse is CONSTANTLY compared to Radiohead and are often called "Radiohead wannabes", so you should probably check them out (and just like Iron Maiden, I haven't checked out Radiohead too in-depth yet, though their song Just I consider better than most Muse songs). Coldplay is another band that's often compared with them. Other than that, there aren't really that many bands that are all that similar. muse has a pretty unique style lol.
well ill be in the corner with this >.>

Sir Bedevere: im glad you liked it, if you want anymore Maiden songs, feel free to ask me >.>

Top Bottom