• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Omis

my friends were skinny
I dislike gay guys, but my sexuality forces me to affiliate with them, for the want of teh satisfaction.

Life is never easy, it's full of hardship, sacrifice, and compromise. You just have to learn the ways.
What do you dislike about the homosexuals? Is it the stereotypical flamboyant nature or some other factors?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
What do you dislike about the homosexuals? Is it the stereotypical flamboyant nature or some other factors?
I don't like them, they inevitably annoy me somehow, save for a minute minority.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I hate you type of people. So lucky I you are, I get filled with jealousy and hate. MY FURY IT'S FLAMES ARE LIT ONCE AGAIN!

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
Punch the next happy person you see >_>
It helps me at school <_<

But I still have the most sexy avatar

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
anyone wanna play friendlies?

ive been losing tourny matches lately and i need to keep myself warm lol

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion

Wow. Can I put this in the book I'm writing? It's perfect for one of my villains.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
good games choknater
you're good with a lot of characters
nice

ari says ggs too

and nice bomb pull out on peach o.o

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Man, I wish I had money so I could buy Punchout and Wario Land: Shake It. I hate waiting until Christmas for stuff especially now that I feel like I'm responsible enough to handle a job and college life. Also, what do you guys think about Microsoft's Project NATAL? I think it's going to be doomed to the casual market, personally.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Man, I wish I had money so I could buy Punchout and Wario Land: Shake It. I hate waiting until Christmas for stuff especially now that I feel like I'm responsible enough to handle a job and college life. Also, what do you guys think about Microsoft's Project NATAL? I think it's going to be doomed to the casual market, personally.
hack your wii, get free games.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Does anyone want to Brawl me? Be warned; I literally havent touched the game since my last tourney two months ago so Im bound to suck. Also you get to see my play Wario, who I intend to main, for the first time!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
ahhhh just experienced my first lagquit on AIB

get ***** (he was winning too)
tsk tsk tsk
lagquiters >.>
Does anyone want to Brawl me? Be warned; I literally havent touched the game since my last tourney two months ago so Im bound to suck. Also you get to see my play Wario, who I intend to main, for the first time!
if you want, ill brawl you >.>

Top Bottom