• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Largest Arms in the World

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Yay i'm goin to the chinese buffetttttt!!! wooooo!!! xD

Also... does anyone know if you can change your name on here? because i only named myself Shogun_Fox because I mained Fox before Brawl came out haha. Although i didnt know he was top tier in melee >.>

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Yay i'm goin to the chinese buffetttttt!!! wooooo!!! xD

Also... does anyone know if you can change your name on here? because i only named myself Shogun_Fox because I mained Fox before Brawl came out haha. Although i didnt know he was top tier in melee >.>
chinese buffet? .....lucky you >.>

im sure you can change your name, but im not sure how

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
The only allergy I know I have is penicllin, which is the easiest f**ing allergy in the world to avoid, unless you happen to be allergic to dragon feces.

Though just to be safe, whenever my friends go to buy me ice cream, I tell them to make sure not to get the penicillin flavour. >.>

Still, I do have phobias, like vomiting.
Only thing that bothers me about vomiting is that it always feels like it's going to come out, and then it doesn't. :mad: GET OUT OF MY BODY, YOU! Other than that, vomiting is annoying at worst and can actually be quite pleasurable.

Wait, that doesn't sound right. o_O

Anyways, I have a phobia of falling, which is NOT the same as heights. I'm not afraid of roller coasters and other rides (whereas people who are afraid of heights are), and I can look down from a 533m meter building without fear. But if the tall place I am is unsafe, and I have a possibility of falling (which being inside a building, and to a lesser extent, being on a roller coaster do not), I'm as scared as anyone who would be afraid of heights in that same position.

Other semi-phobia I have is fear of gore, which prevents me from entering basically any field of medical science. >_< I would always become really dizzy and sweaty whenever I watched those science videos of people's insides, and I almost passed out when a teacher was talking about sex-ed in Grade 8 (though I think I'm over the "sexual gore" fear now...talking too scientifically and specifically about the inside parts still gives me the shivers, though. >_<). I'm not afraid of blood though.

I'm lucky in the aspect. I've never been hospitalized from injury or sickness. I've only had stitches once. I've never broken a bone.

I've only dislocated limbs, and pulled and torn muscles.
*whole bunch of people posting their many injuries and such*
You people are either way more active than I am (highly likely), or I must be being guided by some non-physical entity that's overly possessed on preserving my physical state. >_> I've never been a patient to a hospital, never dislocated anything, broken anything, or fractured anything, never had any serious disease beyond the chicken pox, rarely ever get sick despite the many unsanitary and unhealthy habits I've developed (going out in temperatures below 0 with just a t-shirt, chewing on random things, rarely washing hands), never been stung by bees, wasps, or anything of the sort, never been bitten seriously by an animal (and by seriously, I mean my hamster trying to nibble on my finger doesn't count. >.>), and I've never been sick for longer than two days.

Ironically enough, however, I bruise incredibly easily. :laugh: I don't even realize I've been bruised until I either see it, or touch the bruise and realize it feels different from the rest of my skin. I also get cut quite easily and I get hangnails a lot, so my skin is probably quite weak, but again, ironically, I've never gotten a papercut. :p The only major thing I can think of that showed signs of a weak immune system is that I always got earaches a lot as a kid (like, 4 every year), but I haven't had one in soooo long, probably 4 years.

Wall of text concerning allergies, phobias, and medical condition...never thought it was possible.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
till then, ill replace you as the tophat guy :evil:
CONSPIRATOR! :mad:

OMG OMG OMG Zelda Wii artwork released!

*zeldagasm*

I thought the girl in front was Cortana (from Halo) at first. :laugh: But upon closer inspection, I think she's the reincarnation of the Master Sword, since she has a jewel on her body (similar to how the MS has a jewel in its handle), she's wearing a frilly garment (which looks similar to part of the MS' handle) and she has a lined ring around her waist (similar to some of the depictions of the MS' handle). This, combined with the fact that Link is holding a shield but not a sword, almost certainly confirms (at least in my opinion) that the next Zelda game will be some sort of Master Sword origin story, or at the least will be centered around the Master Sword.

hype hype hype hype hype

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm not used to having a life. -_-

*Sleeps*

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Haha. I'm kinda slow, but I just figured out that you can still get Homebrew/Brawl+ with 4.0. xD
I'm gonna attempt to get it later.

@JigSaw. You seem Lost. This thread isn't a tourney thread.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
*Signs it*

So many graduations lately. I just got back from one.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion

*zeldagasm*

I thought the girl in front was Cortana (from Halo) at first. :laugh: But upon closer inspection, I think she's the reincarnation of the Master Sword, since she has a jewel on her body (similar to how the MS has a jewel in its handle), she's wearing a frilly garment (which looks similar to part of the MS' handle) and she has a lined ring around her waist (similar to some of the depictions of the MS' handle). This, combined with the fact that Link is holding a shield but not a sword, almost certainly confirms (at least in my opinion) that the next Zelda game will be some sort of Master Sword origin story, or at the least will be centered around the Master Sword.

hype hype hype hype hype
Is that legit? =o I think I've seen that chick before, but I have no idea where....

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Someone pick one for me really fast.

Morpheous
Trinity or
Neo

Edit: nvm I'll have this for now. Think I'll switch to Trinity when I get back.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Is that legit? =o I think I've seen that chick before, but I have no idea where....
Wind Waker? The Queen of Fairies? :p

That's another theory that's floating around; that the MS somehow embodies or is combined with the Queen of Fairies, and that the new game will involve the fairies of the Zelda world. Though I personally believe that the sword looking like the Queen is merely a coincidence, or a case of look-alike characters.

Pic for comparison:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Coincedence.

I think that the Master Sword just got reincarnated into a little girl. *Shrugs* I'm excited to see it.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!

*zeldagasm*

hype hype hype hype hype

They said they want an older link... the only think he has on him is a little more height... But God I can't wait for this game, TP was win, and this will own.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
yeah i guess xD
I just like the picture, and shes really pretty xD

it was indeed a fun day.
But this isnt las pictorass D:

Top Bottom