• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "L" Word: A SSBB Luigi Clan

cba

Smash Master
CBA you came as soon as you saw the title. lulz
Your like a ZSS and Lucario mainer.
LMAO. yes i was looking for "character specific" then i saw "The L word" in the luigi boards and i quickly catched up (L= Luigi) and then i decided to share my like for the show.
mind you, its not like i just watch the show; someone i know happened to see the show and i sat down and watched it w/ them and i liked it. lesbo drama is too good.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
<.< SAL
Your already in the clan...
Remember the Green Thunder clan (the social group)...
This is the same clan. lulz
SO your already in it because of DK2 ;)

DK2

Smash Apprentice
Hey my cousin Flame Fighting Mario wanna join the clan too, and I test him out a few day's ago and he did pretty good. But he need to work on the fireball and the jab uppercup! But he's improving fast though, so i'll be able to help him and Crewster to get better so they can join the clan if that's ok. :)

crewster

Smash Lord
I would love it if you could help me get better. And can I play you again and then get a plus from it?

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
go play chic.
Lol, I thought that was some dumb way of spelling Sheik, and then I read the first post.

Perhaps I shall.
I lol'd at "Fire Missile" skill.

You mean...a 12.5% chance of actually Misfiring, and then somehow accidentally hitting them?

Sounds pretty skillful.

SUP3RCANS1R
CANS1R
1375-6872-0961

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol yeah i do not agree at all withthat green missle skill category. i even posted abotu this. i think he may mean recovery skill? but terhes way more then green missle.

and and steve if you play chic, make sure your able to cyclone recover properly, and... airdodge his dthrows until he knows your going to airdodge..then do somthign else.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Thanks ma man xD. That plus is pretty cool, mad respect.

An chic, ill wifi u anyday Son!! anyday xD

Im 95% worse on wifi But...ill still combo yo grits out =)

Tell me when

WIGI

Smash Champion
oh eyah steve my wii is modded. =]

when i get free time im putting on the ocarina hacks, we can like, brawl + sumtime, and unlimited replays and stage builder ahcks and oterh fun stuffs.

crewster

Smash Lord
Your Indian? I have a freind who's Indian but he lives here in britain.

Top Bottom