• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "L" Word: A SSBB Luigi Clan

MrLuigiman

Smash Apprentice
I would like to join, but im afraid of not getting in, how many tries do i get and how hard will the mods play?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'd be happy to do any testing. Just PM me if you want to give it a try =D

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeahh i noticed that too.. just chose to ignore the criteria and replaced it all in m head with tauntspikes.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Crewster I'll play you if you want. I'm sure you're in though, just assuming. I mean if you hang out in the Luigi boards it must mean you are good right. Same goes for the rest of you.

Btw, is there a site made up or in the process of being made?

Again if anyone would like me to test them just send me a PM =D

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Lol just noticed, you need green missle skill? lmao. You like hardly ever use it except for recovering.
Thats basically the point...

I want to see if they use it while recovering and not like use the whole time and their fighting.
Your Skill of it is not to use it as much as expected :laugh:

Cheesewulf

Smash Cadet
nice idea! I really want to join, but I possibly won't brawl again today, and since my Friend Roster is almost full I can't add every single one of you

I'll write when I have time, or add me in any IM (ICQ or MSN)

Edit: please don't judge because I live in Europe and "omg lol europe connection suxx lol", no, I have a good connection, and I play lagfree with all of my american and european friends I have on my roster :3

Cheesewulf

Smash Cadet
WTF UR SIG HAS MY NAME ON IT.o.0

SPELT THE WAY I SPELL IT.o.0

explain please.
with the little thingy on the end too? D: (~)

well lol, looks like where having quite the same ideas for our nickname, I can't change it since the sig generator site I got the sig from is down :<

my second name I use is Jekyl, I can change it for yer if it's really necessary

WIGI

Smash Champion
yes it is realy nesasary yoru the 2nd person to steal my name. a squigle does not make a diference i was here first xD

im sick of people stealing my name

Cheesewulf

Smash Cadet
yes it is realy nesasary yoru the 2nd person to steal my name. a squigle does not make a diference i was here first xD

sorry I haven't stole your name, I'm using it since it's out here in Europe, that's now 5 months ago, even before I was playing online with friends, I didn't even know you by then
sorry for having missed the big announce on the internet that that name is all yours plus copyright and everyone else who uses a name with only a sliiiight difference should change it immediately... you have a copyright on the name, right?

it's not an offense, but it's idiotic
else I could say YOU stole it from ME... :roll:

honestly, show me a Luigi-fan who hasn't ever heard of Weegee
there are probably thousand of Luigi users outside the smashboard who are using that name

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
wigis first combo videos been out for longer than 5 months, and hes been going by WiGi for over a year.
if you have the internet, and you've watched one of those horrific brawl "combo" vids, you will have seen fireproof.

also brawl is so bloody horrible that my eyes are starting to bleed from being here

haaallppp
also cheesewulfs a noob.
naemchaenge gooo!!!!

edit:
also **** u

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
lol.....no

wow 5 months ago? ever since brawl was released? LOL UR SO FCKING HARDCORE!!!!

WiGi's joined SWF well over a year ago, and he's been using the name since forever.

And you choose the name KNOWING that it was over used? Do you have no sense of originality? This doesn't really apply to WiGi, since he's been using it for years.

It's not really a big deal, so just back the **** off, scrub.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial

Lmfao, you're not original!

8 year olds who can't say Luigi say Wigi! People have been saying Wigi for the longest time!

sorry for having missed the big announce on the internet that that name is all yours plus copyright and everyone else who uses a name with only a sliiiight difference should change it immediately... you have a copyright on the name, right?
Pretty much.
it's not an offense, but it's idiotic
Pretty much.
honestly, show me a Luigi-fan who hasn't ever heard of Weegee
there are probably thousand of Luigi users outside the smashboard who are using that name
Pretty much.

-.-

i give up. people are to ignorant these days to care.
Perhaps because it's not a big deal? Stop whining over a name and move on. Or change YOURS. That's what I did.

Why should someone change THEIR name because YOU said so? Who the eff are you?

lol.....no

wow 5 months ago?
ever since brawl was released?

WiGi's joined SWF well over a year ago, and he's been using the name since forever.
Why does it matter?

Do you know how many THOUSANDS, maybe MILLIONS of people share the same names?
Christopher, Jason, Andy, Steven, Zachary, Jessica, Olivia, Sarah, Erika, Rebecca, etc.

Move on kids.

WIGI

Smash Champion
*sigh* howdy there cansir team partner ol buddy. your lucky we **** in teams =p

maybey i will move on. dispite everyone telling me not to when i was contemplating it during my 1337 pst.

il just disapear form the boards, reincaranted as someone else. WiGi never to be seen again.

Player01

Smash Journeyman
wow everyone just swarmed in. seems a bit harsh. but i'll just watch from over here :)

Cheesewulf

Smash Cadet
lol.....no

wow 5 months ago? ever since brawl was released? LOL UR SO FCKING HARDCORE!!!!

And you choose the name KNOWING that it was over used? Do you have no sense of originality? This doesn't really apply to WiGi, since he's been using it for years.

It's not really a big deal, so just back the **** off, scrub.
yes, I am. FCKING HARDCORE!!!!
Brawl was released in Europe 27th of June, and sorry for not watching any brawl vids on Youtube, I didn't want to spoiler me... and why thinking of a new name while Wigi perfectly fits for Luigi, even when you know it's overused

sheesh man, get over it, I already regret that I've registered here, you're doing more drama like they do on FA

@ridikulous (or whatever your name is):

I love you too :3

just fix the sig generator site and I'll change it

so much drama because of a NAME...

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
WiGi instead of raging just be humbled that "thousands of people stole the name that you have been using for ever." It isn't a very big deal. Its like someone named Jordan getting mad because of other people named Jordan. Um chatting here is fine guys but just don't argue over a frikking name.

WIGI

Smash Champion
its called angry blue controled. i unno i found it on one of my school comps.

edit: lol, it does kinda look like it.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Lol How do I try out?

Pshh u know who I be ***? I pIttY the fool!!! xD

What yall wanna face me on WiFi..? ILl rock that monkey azz xD
Send us videos or play us on wifi yes. I've already seen some vids from you so if you want to be in you get one plus from me.

Top Bottom