• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Koopa Prince: Bowser Jr - Come introduce yourself!

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Indeed. He deserves to join the battle with his dad! Could you imagine how epic battles between the Mario bros and Bowser along with Bowser Jr. would be? :)
Ah that would be so great! It needs to happen. There's just so much potential.

Last edited:

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
Indeed. He deserves to join the battle with his dad! Could you imagine how epic battles between the Mario bros and Bowser along with Bowser Jr. would be? :)
Imagine all of the dream matchups!

Father vs. Son: Bowser vs. Bowser Jr.

Good vs. Evil: Mario Bros. vs. Bowser and Bowser Jr.

Mama vs. Son: Peach vs. Bowser Jr.

Making Papa Proud: Mario vs. Bowser Jr.

Now I'm getting all excited again.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Mario (and Luigi?) vs Boswer Jr and Mega Mushroom Bowser on either Bowsers Castle or NSMBU stage will almost certainly be an event match if Jr gets in.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I rarely post in character threads, but I just wanted to say he has been my number one want since pre-Brawl. Unfortunately he didn't make it there and I have doubts he won't be playable again, but It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Seltraeh22

Smash Journeyman
Imagine all of the dream matchups!

Father vs. Son: Bowser vs. Bowser Jr.

Good vs. Evil: Mario Bros. vs. Bowser and Bowser Jr.

Mama vs. Son: Peach vs. Bowser Jr.

Making Papa Proud: Mario vs. Bowser Jr.

Now I'm getting all excited again.
Yes Yes YES. Aw man, I don't know how I'd be able to go on if these leaks are fake :(

Mario (and Luigi?) vs Boswer Jr and Mega Mushroom Bowser on either Bowsers Castle or NSMBU stage will almost certainly be an event match if Jr gets in.
That'd be AMAZING. NSMBU had my favorite Mario final boss. The atmosphere was great, the inclusion of Junior's clown car AND giant Bowser was also great.

Prince17

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
Phaz#755
NNID
Legendlar
3DS FC
3840-7049-1098
@ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11
Add me too please!

On topic: In all honesty I'm not sure I like the idea of Jr. riding in his Clown Car. I thought about him using his paintbrush so much that I've come to expect it. If it meant his only chance of getting in then I'll take it but wouldn't it be kind of weird using his Clown Car all the time? It would be strange to be taking damage when someone is hitting the Clown Car (since you're attached and all). I think the Clown Car would be nice as his up-special nonetheless, if not his Final Smash, but would prefer it as his up-special since they could represent Shadow Mario or Polluted Piranha Plant as his Final Smash to give him some more representation. If he still used his paintbrush in some way while always driving the Clown Car then I'd be fine with it too.

Last edited:

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I personally think his clown car would work best as a Final Smash or his up special, but not in it all the time.

Last edited:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Do you think I should create a support list for Bowser Jr, I don't see one in the OP, might as well make one. Tag me if want to be added!

1. Mario_and_Sonic_Guy
2. BluePikmin11
3. Brawler610
4. Mr. KoopaTurtle
5. Arcadenik
6. smashkirby
7. Ryan.
8. Seltraeh22
9. Cheezey Bites
10. Toxicroaker
11. Thereallucario
12. Prince17
13. egaddmario
14. dimensionsword64
15. BKupa666
16. Hyper_Ridley
17. AIM0001
18. R.O.B.
19. Venus of the Desert Bloom
20. bombers14
21. @HBC | J
22. Frostwraith
23. ItsSilverLPs
24. Jhonnykiller45
25. D-didara
26. jigglover
I asked to be added a while back I believe. I don't see my name though.

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
I think Bowser Jr. would be pretty cool, not my most wanted character, but I still kinda want him.
Of course Shadow Mario might be cooler...

Seltraeh22

Smash Journeyman
What do you guys think will be Bowser Jr.'s Final Smash if he's on the Clown Car, I'm thinking it might one of the mechs from SMG2.
Megahammer from Galaxy 2 is my personal favorite Bowser Jr. mech(it gives us one of the best/most epic Mario battles EVER. You even get to use Yoshi!) so I'm hopin for that

Other than that, his personal airship from the first Galaxy would do nicely. It could shoot cannonballs, fireballs and all that good stuff :p

Last edited:

Hmmmm

Smash Cadet
NNID
Magykal
3DS FC
3883-7075-6475
I know this is probably a bit late (a lot) but I would like to be added to the supporter's list!

Also, I have prepared a moveset for Bowser Jr.!

Bowser Jr.

Every move with a */*/* on it will have the paint effect, which damages any player that touches the paint. The color of the paint changes move-by-move. Red will burn, Blue will freeze, and Green will solidify.

Speed: Below average
Fall: Average
Weight: Above average
Size: Short, about the size of Little Mac (not including his paintbrush)
Reach: Far
Jump: One short jump, one long, second jump. First animation being him holding his paintbrush ready to attack, with his side facing the screen, the second being him holding his paintbrush in his hand, his front facing the screen, all limbs outward.

Forward Smash: Bowser Jr. charges his F-Smash by pulling his paintbrush back farther and farther, until he jabs it forward, giving it probably the longest range of any F-Smash in the game. 9~17 damage. *

Down Smash: Bowser Jr. charges his D-Smash by holding his paintbrush upwards, leaning back farther and farther, until he smashes it down, making for a very powerful K.O. move. 8~18 damage. *

Up Smash: Bowser Jr. charges his U-Smash by holding his paintbrush down, then hopping into the air, thrusting his brush upward. This move is easily punishable if missed, and has a bit of landing lag. 7~16 damage. *

~~~
Forward Air: Bowser Jr. thrusts his paintbrush in front of him. 6~13 damage. *

Down Air: Bowser Jr. wipes his paintbrush downward, creating paint right below him in a small, upside-down arch. 6~10 damage. *

Up Air: Bowser Jr. swipes his paintbrush upward, creating paint above him a small arch. 8~16 damage. *

Back Air: Bowser Jr. swipes his paintbrush from the front of him, to behind him, covering a hitbox of 180 degrees. 6~12 damage. *

~~~
Grab: Bowser Jr., while grabbing his opponent, can tickle his opponent with his paintbrush. One tickle = 2 damage. *

Forward Grab: Bowser Jr., after grabbing and possibly, tickling his opponent, throws the opponent into the air, and hits them forward with his paintbrush like a baseball bat and ball. 6~13 damage. *
Down Grab: Bowser Jr., after grabbing and possibly, tickling his opponent, throws the opponent into the air, and smacks them down with his paintbrush. 6~18 damage. *

Up Grab: Bowser Jr., after grabbing and possibly, tickling his opponent, throws the opponent very far into the air. 9~15 damage.

Back Grab: Bowser Jr., after grabbing and possibly, tickling his opponent, spins around, damaging any other character that may be near him, and throws them opposite of where he was facing before the spin. 8~18 damage.

~~~
Neutral Special ~ Koopa March: Bowser Jr. summons a Koopa, as the Koopa King. This Koopa will march forward at a slow pace, damaging anyone that comes into contact with it. The Koopa will last 5 seconds, unless it falls off the stage. Customizations may include a faster Koopa, and a jumping Koopa. One touch of the Koopa = 8 damage.

Forward Special ~ Paintbrush Boomerang: Bowser Jr. throws his paintbrush forward, and it makes a U-turn, coming back to him. He can catch it mid-throw, but he will be unable to do any move that involves his paintbrush will his brush is away. This move will create a trail of red paint. 12~24 damage. *

Up Special ~ Paint
Splatter: Bowser Jr. thrusts his paintbrush into the air, and little blobs of paint scatter everywhere. Red, blue, and green. The three blobs land on the floor and grow, until they burst, dealing a lot of power and K.O. potential. 16~24 damage. * * *

Down Special ~ Dash of Paint: Bowser Jr. swipes a little bit of paint somewhere near him. He can create a swipe of paint below him as a platform, above him to block any threat descending onto him, next to him to block projectiles/attacks, or right near an edge to edge-block. *

Final Smash ~ Koopa Army Charge!: Bowser Jr. calls forth an army of Koopas that descend from the sky with wings, and plow through enemies on the stage.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I would just like to say, that I actually would be fine if Bowser Jr. wasn't using the mech or was a clone of bowser. Yes, I would be disappointed, but as a fan of Bowser Jr, I would be at least playing as Bowser Jr.

Mech idea really excites me though and makes perfect sense. Makes me want the leak to be real.

I want to see this idea so soon because it's admittedly hard to visualize it. I believe it is highly possible, I just can't comprehend it. :p

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Might as well add me to the supporters list.

So what do people think of the Bowser Jr. leak that says he'll be in the Clown Car and have the Koopalings as alts? Personally I think it sounds too good to be true.

Although I highly question his chances of being playable, I suppose one good sign is that he hasn't been seen in any form. He seems too high profile of a character to not be an AT or stage hazard, so maybe the fact we haven't seen that yet is a good sign.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
He's very important to Super Mario series currently with the New Super Mario Bros installments. People just really hate NSMB as a whole and completely ignore that they are good points to Bowser Jr. being playable.

Seltraeh22

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, the NSMB series is awesome! They also give Junior a pretty good chance considering he's been the main antagonist of all but one of them

On a side note, does anyone know why I can't get into the rumor/leak thread? It's startin to annoy me :/

Top Bottom