• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kirby Social Thread!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Because Magolor is only relevant to one main series game in the franchise and not the franchise as a whole.

As much as BWD was the wrong choice to continue to keep prominent, at least he is relevant to the franchise as a whole going forward from RTDL (or debatably SSU).

And if you're going to bring up the "Fire Emblem" argument, just keep in mind that Fire Emblem is a rotating cast franchise while Kirby is a fixed cast franchise.
I see no need to bring up the Fire Emblem argument when it's very literally laid out that Magolor has the most relevancy to modern Kirby out of any member of the supporting cast (Barring the big four of course.)

Oracle Link

Smash Master
BTW other than Magolor Epilouge, Pause Descriptions and merry Magoland is there any other new Content?
I mean i guess there is probably a True True Arena But5 if there isnt any other new stuff or that new stuff is well Morpho Knight or alternate versions of already in the game bosses like Earth Whispy i think talking about the rest of the game should be fine! But if theres i dunno Void as a secret boss In truest Arena than you might not talk about it!

Also i LOVE how its still left ambiguoes if Magolor is Fully Redemmed he did beat the Master Crown but we still dont know how much of his behaivour as Traitor Magolor was his and what was the Crown (Im still thinking he mightve spared atleast Popstar if the crown wasnt involved)
Also Hey Magolors Boss form has a Name: Traitor Magolor Catchy defintly better than saying "MaGoLoRs BoSsFoRm!"

Laniv

Smash Champion
I was about to say,

"Is it safe to say that Magolor is going to be a serious contender for Smash Bros going forward?"
So coming back to this, it's come to my attention that Magolor is apparently very popular in Japan, being the fifth most popular character in the series, the first four being, well, the main four.

So, uh, yeah. He's definitely in a better position than most Kirby characters that aren't named Bandana Dee

Oracle Link

Smash Master
BTW i forgor you can now talk about all of Kirbys return DX Because im sure nobody will talk about the new True final boss attacks!
Anyways I have a relativly Likely Kirby Character for Smash Joronia! I guess you have no idea what im talking about!

Laniv

Smash Champion
BTW i forgor you can now talk about all of Kirbys return DX Because im sure nobody will talk about the new True final boss attacks!
Anyways I have a relativly Likely Kirby Character for Smash Joronia! I guess you have no idea what im talking about!
I very much recognize that name

Ain't no way she's getting in before Taranza

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So im planning to do a video for the first time im putting effort into making a thumbnail:
Kirby Fighters 3 Thumbnail.jpg

yeah This Is a Kirby Fighters 3 Video i dont think there are too many speculations on this potential sequel?
Also the roster will be pretty Small but i think the Motto Quality over Quantity is Valid and hey maybe you can play half the roster in two diffrent looknig Ways?
What i wont include is a story mode as thats usually a bother instead i decided just now to give each character their own pause screen description!
Elfilins will be especially interesting!

Here are some of them count yourself lucky:

Magolor:
He Originally betrayed kirby in order to get the
ultimate Power: The Master Crown after that Backfired
and he was sent to another Dimension He had to endure
trials of Character. Than after a little excursion into the
dreamkingdom he returned and Built some Theme Parks
One Of Which is were these Fights Take Place!

Susie:
Her full name is Susanna Patrya Haltmann and
While she brings her dads Company Too old Glory she
Encounterd Magolor who requested her Help to develop
The Magolor Clone That IS The Final Fight in
Magolors Tournament .. The Cloning seems to become
more refined!

Elfilin:
Even tho he is afraid of his origin as Fecto Elfilis
He Started trainning to use Fecto Elfilis Abilitys
in order To be the Hero Of His World and it payed
of not only did he Master his Teleportation Ability
He Can Also summon and Wield his own version
of Elfilis Weapon probably in thanks to the Last bit
that remained Willingly

Magolor Clone:
He is based on Magolor wearing the Master Crown
Susie Gave him some new Attacks BUT the Form
that came about thanks to magolor losing control couldnt
be replicated seems that this form doesnt count as magolor
anymore and therefore cant be cloned! Interestingly The Clone
Seems To retain more of Magolors Personality!

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Aparently Kirbys Story is this:
Whimsical and Endearing: The series' storytelling style is whimsical and endearing, appealing to players of all ages. It doesn't delve into complex narratives but rather focuses on fun gameplay and charming characters.
Chat GPT WE NEED TO TALK!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Shower thought: considering it started production in 2000, I’ll never not be disappointed that Kirby: Right Back at Ya was based almost entirely on Kirby’s Adventure when even from 1992-2000, the series has had plenty of games to pull from for both ally and enemy alike.
Here's some ideas I can think of if Right Back at Ya represented other games:
  • Pitch, Nago, and Chuchu making appearances
  • Dark Matter (Swordsman) as a villain (Maybe defeated at first but redeemed much later on?)
  • Gooey as one of Kirby's new allies as well Zero making an appearance (who later comes back as Zero-Two)
  • Bosses from 64 as monsters Dedede buys. (Pix, Magman, HR-H, and Miracle Matter)
  • Gourmet Race episode
  • Ribbon herself as one of Kirby's allies, Adeleine herself and Bandana Dee as well
  • Meta Knight trying to take over Dreamland with the Halberd (like in Super Star)
  • Milky Way Wishes arc (Episodes going from planet to planet as well Marx being the antagonist)
  • Keeby himself making an appearance (Yellow Kirby from Dream Course)
  • Enemies from Kirby games as Kirby's friends, foes, and citizens of Cappy Town

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Shower thought: considering it started production in 2000, I’ll never not be disappointed that Kirby: Right Back at Ya was based almost entirely on Kirby’s Adventure when even from 1992-2000, the series has had plenty of games to pull from for both ally and enemy alike.
True for one Tiff and tuff couldve been Adeline and gooey respectivly!
I think while the series being more episodic was fine for the time there shouldve been 3 33 Episode long sections!
(Knighmare and dedede)
(Marx)
(Dark matter and possesion)
That wouldve allowed for tons of episodic stuff while still giving the show a bit of progression
For example by era 3 dedede would be mostly a good guy!
Also BTW if keeby is a character make Keeby a "GIRL" MEaning female pronouns in the west and maybe eyelashes!

Obviously the standarts i have for a new kirby series a pretty high but that shouldnt be surprising!

Top Bottom