• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The King's Moot

SK919

Deal with it
Cam is trolling me so hard on facebook right now. I might have to come to this just to get off on him so he can be in my combo video.

He'll always remember my swag

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
slasher, how does one remember swaglessness? i didn't even know empty swag existed until i saw the way you played melee :troll:

btw, if u drive all the way out here just to play me, i will feel so bad that i will ultra sandbag you rather than just the usual super.

&uhh

posting originally to say that i laughed my *** off at the tournament description. david definitely wrote that :laugh:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yo if i wasn't getting dinner and a movie with the love of my life i'd be ****** sooo many faces over there in raleigh.

but i am.

deuces.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
anyone at this yet?

melee wise obviously.

THO

Smash Apprentice
Yo. Ocean. Me and Alex and Gofg and Dark Hart and Sneak are here. Lots of brawl.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
Kevin I wish you would come to tournaments but just not enter
It was so nice fighting for first and not knowing what grand finals would be before the tournament even started.

Top Bottom