• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

Zeno

Smash Rookie
Yeah, Pokemon black and white are pretty good games, plot line wise. I got the raw japanese version of black 6 months ago and I got the english patched ROMS of both like 5 months ago =)

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
coudnt make it to zp tonight emilio, i love u man, <3.. when r u coming back?

yah, i want to give u this back, but when can u play, i can't tomorrow but saturday.
u all suck, don't play pokemon, play fking luigi's mansion :0

hahaha , so u down on saturday?

Linguini

Smash Master
it was fun as always sfl peeps! you know who you are! Hopefully you guys can get a car going to RAGE which should be happening in early april, anyways

i da bess

f-r-e- dollar sign-h

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Damn that doubles bracket is unreadable. I'm kinda just guessing at who is playing in these matches....

Nevermind. I copied it and put it in paint and inverted the colors. Grey on black is much easier to read. :p

reelbigfishstix9

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I couldn't come today guys, Hit me up next time your all playing.

Andres we gotta play, I need that marth practice!

Guys better watch out, my peach is getting pretty nasty, even if I pitch a tent and camp all day sometimes.lol

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Alright so here's the scene. I'm on spring break but going Orlando until Wenesday night. I'll be in plantation from Thursday though, until the weekend, so some melee has got to go down. You nuggahs hit me up with times and such. I will drive and pick peeps up/go to people's houses if necessary.

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Where can I watch the don't choke vids? If any are uploaded.

EDIT: nvm, I found Blea's channel.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I can record/stream now

I will be recording at any events I go to. Melee will get my love along with Brawl(It's thanks to SFL Brawl I have this though) x3.

The uploads will be prompt and in 480p/HD.~

I will be getting a mic so you guys can do commentary as well.

:rosalina:

DannyG

Smash Cadet
Just watched Kevin vs. Project. Now I remember why I'm afraid to play Kevin.

Top Bottom