• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I kind of have a problem. My mom has to cater a wedding on saturday so I don't have a ride to ZP. So can I like come to anyones house on saturday morning? My mom will drop me off before she goes to the wedding and then I could go to ZP with that person. If not then I probably won't be able to go to the tournament. Unless I go to ZP early and just wait......

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
i'll prolly be there later, with other ppl who want a ride if they can spot me on enough gas to make it there and back home.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
yo i won't be making it to zp tonite, hit me up some other time to play though when you're free.
also that movie is sick, a man tossed an elephant in that ****. an actual elephant.
Alright that's cool. Best bet is prolly Tuesday after 3.

Tony J just wrecks *****es for free. Lol and yeah, I remember the elephant thing. Lol the chick was like "You killed my elephant!!!"

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Aight with this turnout we should just do it at zp instead of my place. I like to have a max of 4 ppl. any more than that and it gets way too crowded.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
sorry guys i had work :( hope everyone had fun:)

Om down to play tommorow thrusday and saturday if you guys re down :)

let me know oh and eli your getting notacibly better. where you at kevin!!!

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Steven has a smashboards account but.....
Thanks for teaching me how to ledgehop double laser. I was stubborn and always thought I could learn it with X but it just doesn't seem possible. I'm doing it with control stick now after like 3 minutes of practicing. They come out so **** even. It's sexy. Anyway, thanks. I'm also learning how to Isai Drop laser to help my laser game. I've always had trouble applying laser pressure with platforms. So this should help. Anyway, I wanna play you some more. You gave me a lot of legit advice. You too Nicaboy. You tell me a whole bunch of **** that's wrong with my Falco that I didn't even know about. Gotta work on my edgeguards and Tech chasing but I won't be able to do that until I have someone to play against so for now I'll just work on the fundamentals and work on my laser game. Looking forward to smashing this weekend.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Lol thanks. btw plz tell me you dont mash r anymore when you l cancel. you only need to press l r or z(your prefernce once.)
I do indeed mash r. Does it really make a difference?
I know I only need to press it once but I'm so used to mashing it. I tried to learn how to do it just once but once I start playing for real I just start mashing. idk.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
yooo i wanna play today. actually i wanna play as soon as possible ha. so some1 hit me up.

@ Cryptik yea thats definitely the smartest way to go. Imo u should only pick up a secondary if you're winning tournaments already with ur primary. It takes too much time. Captain falcon especially.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
All Falco mains take a look at the Falco player finder i made.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10146924#post10146924
Leave your info and I will add you to it.

Edit- I've also decided to give up Falcon. Splitting my attention between two characters is a horrible idea. In my opinion I haven't gotten better in a long time so hopefully focusing on one char will help me improve.
Danny if you want to get better all you have to do is learn to be patient in matches and only go for guranteed hits. Until you realize this you will be at an extreme disadvantage.

I can play later today as well.
Hey raph you gonna be in sofla next week? Ive been craving ppl

yooo i wanna play today. actually i wanna play as soon as possible ha. so some1 hit me up.

@ Cryptik yea thats definitely the smartest way to go. Imo u should only pick up a secondary if you're winning tournaments already with ur primary. It takes too much time. Captain falcon especially.
Eli it would be soooo cool if you picked up falco =D

D.L.Y.L.

Smash Cadet
I'm down to smash on saturday. Going out tonight, so tonight is no good for me. Gonna watch Nightmare on Elm street.
ok we can see bout saturday cause i'm free to pimp
bro i stay in miami gardens and work there. btw who are you a melee player right?

who do you main?

also whats going down saturday?
good pimp somebody else that live nearby and i'm good for sat pimp just pm me and we'll c what we can get done

Top Bottom