• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jungle Tournament

Equi

Smash Ace
ALRIGHT YALL THIS IS MY FIRST TOURNEY SO TAKE A DEEP BREATH IN AND OUT! Deep breath in... deep breath out OK HERE WE GO SIRZ. First thing's first DEYA GO CHIP! Yes the chip! Will be DJing this partayyyyy!

Date: This Saturday, during Lolful. For those of you that think Lolful is too far, this is the perfffffect opportunity.

WELL YALL you see what happened was.... Well this is what happened. 3 hours and 10 MINUTES TO LOLFUL IS WHAT HAPPENED. To far for Wolves. Too far for Snakes. Too far for Diddy Kongs, and you know where we all originate? Where the DKz lie. The Jungle baby. Oh yeah. The Jungle.

So this is what's up. I'm inviting all alpha MALES and females to come on down to my place for the biggggg TOURNAMENT. Here at the Jungle, unlike regular tournaments, we teach YOUNG Diddy Kongs how to become big Donkey Kongs. In other words, we make you good. If you phail at my tournament, we train you for free proved you pay me very tiny one dollah entrace fee. I want peeps like AFRO THUNDAH, HRNUT BABY, UNDERSCORE, Iceboi! And other local east dwellers to come on down soooo we can parttttyyy! I mean, compete in a tournament. Der.

There will be booze. And there will be fun.

So this is what's up:

Singles - Five dollahz or bring pie
Teams - Five dollars per partner or bring pie

If you bring pie you're covered all day. Females GET IN FREE!

As for CPz. General rules and ****. You all know the drill, just look up Seibrik's threads. HE'S ALWAYS GOT IT DOWN!

Oh yeah address, so you guys can figure out... where I live:

1036 NE Rio Pine Ln Jensen Beach FL 34957

OMG OMG did i mention TOMMY G/SEIBRIK AND ALL MY FIU HOMIES BETTER COME TO THIS and plz for the sake of sakurai bring pie

Equi

Smash Ace
omg the prodigy

*bows*

yes any pie works and don't forget to bring your meta knight

Equi

Smash Ace
I'm sorry ten year old.

My point is, you rock at brawl for such a young age.

Equi

Smash Ace
I'm SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE PHILANATOR prodigy. my bad man.

Take back everything i said.

for my mistake. you are free to come into my jungle for free if you bring pie.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I have no idea if this is serious or not...Can't go anyway. If I don't have work, have **** to do.../sob
WHY CAN'T I ****ING GO TO SLEEP?!

Equi

Smash Ace
rofl i catch drift yall. lolful is important, but ima skip that one I'm staying at jungle with localz.

Good luck everyone. ;) And I will be hosting a real tournament here in the future

Top Bottom