• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
A war did gwan at J.C between a parent and a teacher.Today was report day and one of the teachers diss the parents son LOL. So a war broke out. Theirs this yut name romain but the manthem call him barman tru his previous school was calabar. As soon as the war broke out, barman balout youtube and took out his phone and a record the fight LOL. The dean catch him and takeway the phone LOL.

Cross.

Smash Ace
A war did gwan at J.C between a parent and a teacher.Today was report day and one of the teachers diss the parents son LOL. So a war broke out. Theirs this yut name romain but the manthem call him barman tru his previous school was calabar. As soon as the war broke out, barman balout youtube and took out his phone and a record the fight LOL. The dean catch him and takeway the phone LOL.
cool story bro

no double posts plox

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
@Marauder well i am first as well so i have a feeling its not going to last, anyway the reason why she say we are over s because i tell her to wear a skirt, she ask me why then i say "why i guy would want a girl to wear a skirt" then she say "well this not any guy this is Ishi so why you want me to wear a skirt" then i never give her a answer then we start argue she get fex and tell me to F**k off and leave her alone. i call her back we talk again then she tell me same thing againt that i must f of and leave her alone "sign"

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
Somehow I have a feeling you'll be just fine lezard.
Anyway, who's coming next week? ;o

Da Kid

Smash Rookie
So this is the update 4 tha week, Sinji with his cyaah help but laugh lame joke :p, Tossy banned and Ishi deh bout, btw u master the wave dash / flamingo yet ishi jus curious, and sinji u name shud ahv been real dies uzimme :p

Shadow in tha Knight ...out

Cross.

Smash Ace
lmao *****

nah sinjis name shouldnt be the real deal his title should

edit: abcool cool match, nice marth. My falco would murder it though LOL (jk...sorta LOL)

Bryan500

Smash Cadet
woah, woah whats going on in this thread, too much mouthing off seems like you all forgot about which deadly beak you should be afraid of. $100 to anyone who can beat my falco 3/5 friday night (offer not valid if your name is David lolol)

but srsly nice match abcool u guys seem priddy good and thats a smexy marf you got thar but ya cross' falco would have his way with you, he r@pes

nah jk, Cross' falco sucks lolol

(this is a legal disclaimer, none of the contents of this post are sensible and cannot be used against me in a court of law, so no suing me for $100 if u pwn my scrubby falco)

Cross.

Smash Ace
ya ill just come early but no tv then:dizzy:

and Tossy was using your light? wha? i dun get it :confused:

yeh no tv is cool, i would have liked to have it but we survived these weeks without it. it wouldnt have made a difference if tossy wasnt banned or not because he wasnt planning on picking u or ausp up anymore. ill tell u the story another time i guess, cya bodda type it up.

lol u scared man. pu$sy.

abcool

Smash Ace
Don't get to cocky now. I can **** falco. Jpobs From canada can tell u that. Rudra is in my team so he knows my style(been playing him for like 3-4 yrs now) I wouldn't mind money matching ya falco though. I mean We got like 2 good falcos and one of them played raynex before. Hint: i beat him sometimes lol.

I am also not the best here btw.

Cross.

Smash Ace
ok heres the deal tossy took back what he said and apologized so im going to allow him to come again. He has decided that he is still not going to be giving bryan or ausp rides anymore, which i will forever think is fukry but that is his business i guess. tossy thinks im unfair in thinking this and maybe i am but i am the type of person who doesnt mind going the extra mile for a friend, an pretty much everyone i par with is the same so i guess thats why i think it fukry. so yeah thats that, tossy is unbanned. bryan and ausp i hope u guys still come out to chill and play smash every week.

abcool i know u would probably rub me out dawg, i was just talking **** lol.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
BTW Thanks for that SSF4 Cross. Considering how things are with me now, its really a great help. I'll pay you when I see you. Hopefully I can set something up this weekend.

June 11 man. Count the days till I ****. Also, remind Kyo that I wanna play him in BB.

Cross.

Smash Ace
BTW Thanks for that SSF4 Cross. Considering how things are with me now, its really a great help. I'll pay you when I see you. Hopefully I can set something up this weekend.

June 11 man. Count the days till I get *****. Also, remind Kyo that I wanna play him in BB.
fixd for u.

an no prob bout the street fighter man jus pay me wen u c me u kno im not running u down for it. we are ibuki bros now after all xD

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
After 6 months, that n***a ishi is coming back. I'm not impressed. Your still the Ishi that always got ***** by my Marth on SSBM.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Dont even think of fighting my Sheik. I have mastered my Sheik. This message is not only for Ishi. Its for everybody. Humph losers.

Cross.

Smash Ace
holy **** dude did u just post 4 times in a row? use the edit button man dont spam the thread like that. And also ur sheik is stupid u havent mastered anything ***** who u trying to fool. ur only good character is ur fox. and even then its meh

Cross.

Smash Ace
lol u are ruxy in this game jus like every1 else, ur likkle wild shiek nah no sense, jus tru no one knows **** about fighting sheik AT ALL is the only reason why u win same with ur other 20 characters LOL. bet seh u doh win a **** match with ur fool fool characters this week. Tossy ***** all of them for free WAY harder than I do anyways. I rate ur fox tho. its legit. 2 bad that wild stuff doesnt work on tossy tho huh.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
lol u are ruxy in this game jus like every1 else, ur likkle wild shiek nah no sense, jus tru no one knows **** about fighting sheik AT ALL is the only reason why u win same with ur other 20 characters LOL. bet seh u doh win a **** match with ur fool fool characters this week. Tossy ***** all of them for free WAY harder than I do anyways. I rate ur fox tho. its legit. 2 bad that wild stuff doesnt work on tossy tho huh.
I played with Matt too much for random **** to continuously work on me, haha.
Also, I rofl'd hard at Sinji's quadruple post.

if anyone is still around in a while, I may be going to portland in october or so, so I will msg when that comes up.
Nice, be sure to message us, should be fun.

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
So far the updates in this thread has me lmao

I don't mind that Tossy can't pick us up anymore. He did for a while, which means he tried and the situation may be different now. I am sure Bryan feels the same way.

You guys are entertainment, especially Sinji...

We will be coming this week. Not sure what time we are going to leave from your house but it will be much earlier than usual.

@ Abcool
Nice Marth but Cross is just being a bit modest...

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Wheres fatman greg. If he's the best there is why dont he show his face. Yea I said it takin bout he's the best. What a joke. He cant even win one match. David since that abcool kid (and I say kid LOL) said that he can **** your falco, why dont we start uploading some vids on youtube to show how we Jamaicans na ramp. I've seen that Marth of his and it does not impress me at all!!!!

abcool

Smash Ace
Wow Alot of trash talk from the jamaican smash community. Like i said i am not the best. I actually dropped my top tiers. I main samus now, I bet you guys can't beat the other good players we got here. Some of them go off to tourneys and play pros. I know you guys maybe good, but we got exp. Unless you think that isn't enough?! Get at me? lol Also check my channel for other vids.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
Wow Alot of trash talk from the jamaican smash community. Like i said i am not the best. I actually dropped my top tiers. I main samus now, I bet you guys can't beat the other good players we got here. Some of them go off to tourneys and play pros. I know you guys maybe good, but we got exp. Unless you think that isn't enough?! Get at me? lol Also check my channel for other vids.
rofl, ignore Sinji. xD This thread is gold man, gold.

why dont we start uploading some vids on youtube to show how we Jamaicans na ramp.
This, it would be cool man, that way I can have proof that I **** you all.

Cross.

Smash Ace
Wheres fatman greg. If he's the best there is why dont he show his face. Yea I said it takin bout he's the best. What a joke. He cant even win one match. David since that abcool kid (and I say kid LOL) said that he can **** your falco, why dont we start uploading some vids on youtube to show how we Jamaicans na ramp. I've seen that Marth of his and it does not impress me at all!!!!
i am pretty sure u would get ur *** wooped by him kid lol an umm, whats with all this **** talk sinj? u have some false sense of confidence cuz u win 2 war or sumn? LOL and if u want to record some videos of urself do it but i dont want any vids of me up! lmao.

Really tho these guys seem to be better than me, notice how abcool said he has been playing that falco main for 4 years? I havent even been playin melee seriously for a year yet. Part of still thinks me/tossy/sinji(wen using fox none of him fool fool characters)/taj can war them tho.

abcool

Smash Ace
I wanna see a vid. I also wanna have a crazy crew battle. I wish u guys could travel here for a tourney i may hold in june.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
Really tho these guys seem to be better than me, notice how abcool said he has been playing that falco main for 4 years? I havent even been playin melee seriously for a year yet. Part of still thinks me/tossy/sinji(wen using fox none of him fool fool characters)/taj can war them tho.
I'm pretty sure that we could give them a good fight still, maybe that's just my overconfidence but I dunno, either way, if we do ever play them, it'll be fun, haha.

I wanna see a vid. I also wanna have a crazy crew battle. I wish u guys could travel here for a tourney i may hold in june.
lol, get Cross. to agree to it and you'll see vids, he's the one that has the recording ****, last I recalled.

Top Bottom