• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

Cross.

Smash Ace
umm no one is stopping any of u to record ur videos bryan has the camera my recording thing is not working because i lost a part at the shop before it closed down. Why in the world do u need me? and yeah that seems like overconfidence to me.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
I'm not saying we'd win, I'm just saying it'd be a good fight :l, should be fun yo.

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
I'm not saying we'd win, I'm just saying it'd be a good fight :l, should be fun yo.
Ignore Cross...

@Cross: Regardless that the other guy has been playing his Falco main for 4 years, yours is much faster and better. He is also either missing his wave dashes when jump canceling his shines or he doesn't practice to do it. There is also more that I could point out but there is no need to say any more.

@Sinji: You say a lot on the boards but so quiet at the Friday Nights Fights!

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
This thread isn't called criticize that guy's Falco.. keep that on the minimum guys.

Cross.

Smash Ace
Ignore Cross...

@Cross: Regardless that the other guy has been playing his Falco main for 4 years, yours is much faster and better. He is also either missing his wave dashes when jump canceling his shines or he doesn't practice to do it. There is also more that I could point out but there is no need to say any more.

@Sinji: You say a lot on the boards but so quiet at the Friday Nights Fights!
rudra seemed pretty good to me tbh. And 4 years means he has alot of experience, i doubt im better really.

an yeh sinji has a lot of mouth on the boards but rarely talks in real life, an wen he does post on the boards i always feel some ominous tone to it.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
rudra seemed pretty good to me tbh. And 4 years means he has alot of experience, i doubt im better really.

an yeh sinji has a lot of mouth on the boards but rarely talks in real life, an wen he does post on the boards i always feel some ominous tone to it.

Yea I do talk to much on boards. The only reason why is to amp you guys up for friday.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Yea I do talk to much on boards but the only reason why is to amp you guys up for friday. Its not a dis thing its just keeping you guys alive and somtimes I feel idle, I still think David's falco is the best in jamaica.

Cross.

Smash Ace
sinji stop posting more than 1 time in a row, use the edit button an edit what u want to say into the 1st post.

anyways ill start the pre reg list this week, dont know if eraser is coming or not ill find out today

The pre reg list
1.Cross
2.Taj
3.Sinji
4.Tossy
5.Ausp
6.TBM
7.Eraser maybe
8.DaKid

and considering this is the 1st week featuring super street fighter 4 i think well have a full house.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
Yea I do talk to much on boards but the only reason why is to amp you guys up for friday. Its not a dis thing its just keeping you guys alive and somtimes I feel idle, I still think David's falco is the best in jamaica.
Yeah, he has the best falco in JA, but our scene isn't that big.. and to go ahead of yourself and compare it to others is just naive.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
lol ah long time me did ah wondah but theres a bloodclatt thread fi unu lol nicee..WIsh i was IN JA to destroy all of yall in some brawl though..

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Whenever you touch back down inna di country, link Cross. We'll set something up.

@ Sinji: CAPE is in full swing so thats why DaKid ain't been around.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
lol ah long time me did ah wondah but theres a bloodclatt thread fi unu lol nicee..WIsh i was IN JA to destroy all of yall in some brawl though..
If it's brawl you want to play, link Cross., he's too good in brawl.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Yea I agree with tossy. You should link Cross. He's too good on brawl. I'm still learning. My two favorite characters is Diddy Kong and Meta Knight.

For Cross: Ishi a forword Friday?

Cross.

Smash Ace
lol yuh a fool my yute u cya kill nobody down ya suh me an dakid woulda murder you. shout mi if u reach bak in the country still.

and idk if ishi a fowad he said he is so i guess so.

my premuim is now gone, i only wanted it for the name change but now i want my custom title back ....

edit: oh and about dakid he is definitely coming thru this week i just forgot to put him on the pre reg list lol.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
lol yuh a fool my yute u cya kill nobody down ya suh me an dakid woulda murder you. shout mi if u reach bak in the country still.

and idk if ishi a fowad he said he is so i guess so.

my premuim is now gone, i only wanted it for the name change but now i want my custom title back ....

edit: oh and about dakid he is definitely coming thru this week i just forgot to put him on the pre reg list lol.
You had a custom title? Didn't even notice.. :x
Also, Erasor said he may or may not come, it depends. (He's not coming.)

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Humph Revival of Melee 3 Nov. 20, 21. Hmmm, interesting. I hope everybody geared up for tomorrow cuus I am.

abcool

Smash Ace
Ok. I am just replying, but rudra isn't consistent in melee like he was before, but there are great peaches and fox's here and another great falco from canada. Shin is the best though. Yes having speed isn't everything in melee mindgames is everything. Example: Dark fox (Player from chile) vs M2k. m2k would win because he knows how fox can and will approach and how it will attack.

Tip. People can come at you with all the tech skill in the world, but i play and use spacies at times and with tech skill and not much expericence there comes a pattern, once you can read that pattern and find smart ways around it, It'll make you a much better player.

Besides that how many players are there now and have you guys ever held a tourney in jamaica?

Cross.

Smash Ace
i agree abcool technical skill isnt everything but you have to be able to execute to your characters potential as well. i feel both are equally important. but yeh im pretty sure u are better just cuz of sheer expierience, i have been playing less than a year currently and im still ironing out my execution haha. and no we have never held a tournament, not enough interest.

abcool

Smash Ace
I used to main fox and marth, until i realised how popular those characters were and since i recruit ppl and (We got some ***** here that like to talk down on the AT) I picked up samus to show that any character can stand a chance if given the right amount of attention and practice (Mostly some low-mid) Yes execution plays a huge roll and fox and falco require so much consistence. Its worth it though, especially with alot of ppl getting into the game. ffs are some of the first characters u should learn to fight against.

Well on to you guys. Once u have 12 ppl, even if they're nooby make vids from that. Ppl like to watch themselves onscreen and love to be commented on and given advice on youtube about there playstyle. It'll come if u are dedicated enough.

Cross.

Smash Ace
dudes have been saying they want to record there videos for months but it seems like its all talk. I dont want myself to be recorded but every1 else is saying how yo they want some vids up but no one is doing nothing. anyways yeh i feel i am dedicated, i practice pretty much daily and have been seeing some real results as of late. im not stopping till i get as technical as shiz lol.

Da Kid

Smash Rookie
Alrite cape give me a break so im ok 2 4ward...Sinji u pussycleet nyamo ***** *****, go ded ute...chat 2 much :p come talk up in brawl since u so good mk gonna **** u (3 stock) and 2 evryone else waah gwaan...u good, My name is melvin brown now, or shadow in the knight to my fans.

THe BEst there is...Sinkj go ded.

Cross.

Smash Ace
Alrite cape give me a break so im ok 2 4ward...Sinji u pussycleet nyamo ***** *****, go ded ute...chat 2 much :p come talk up in brawl since u so good mk gonna **** u (3 stock) and 2 evryone else waah gwaan...u good, My name is melvin brown now, or shadow in the knight to my fans.

THe BEst there is...Sinkj go ded.
***** u lame

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Ha Ha you make me laugh Da Kid. Thats why i'm going tumble you with my new secret weapon. A week worths of training with my secret weapon transformed me . My skill and power has exceeded all players and that skill will be produced tonight.

Cross.

Smash Ace
yo ggs to all last night we got a real full house an ii even feel some stuff is worth shout outs:

sinji: u talked all week long on the boards an really backed it up yesterday. u played really good man, with fox of coarse

tbm: u have gotten way way better man so sad that next week is ur last week b4 going to cali, really wanted to play all thru the summer an learn the falco ditto matchup. But yeah i was impressed

tossy: im goin to stop playing u or sumn i really cya bodda wid the cheese trix war dem no more

marauder: hurry up an done skool so we can play sf, i need someone as bad as me so i can get better, jus getting ***** is getting me no where

everyone else: get better

so ya hope to see yall next week, its bryans last week before he goes to cali so make sure he gets his *** woopings.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Fox, humph. I remember the day when I first played star fox. I was 3 years old. Fox's skills runs through my veins. I am Fox Mc. Cloud!

Top Bottom