• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

Cross.

Smash Ace
we good man

its maaaaad violent right now though, country on lockdown and ****. Marauder got to go do an exam tomorrow though, hope everything goes alright.

abcool

Smash Ace
Wow. I know how it is, we aren't so different, but i doubt it would get that big. Just be careful still.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
I think he's just trying to make us all look bad, that's all I see. Also, he's far from the best. :|

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I told mango and armada to check our thread but I doubt thell do that . they might think were rux but were not. Im not trying to make you guys look bad. I was just trying to get the pros in USA attention. But damm you guys caught my quote so quick. what are guys doing hacking in to my profile LOL.

strawhats

Smash Master
guys...concentrate on getting better before you **** with the likes of m2k, mango, and armada

Oh yeah...how's the Duduce situation looking down there. Hope my family is ok.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I see world has caught my messege for mango and aramda but yea I will get 4-stocked by them.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
guys...concentrate on getting better before you **** with the likes of m2k, mango, and armada

Oh yeah...how's the Duduce situation looking down there. Hope my family is ok.
Guys? This was -ALL- Sinji, didn't even know he was going to pull this. -_-
but yeah, the situation is pretty bad, we'll be on lockdown for a bit. >< Your family's probably okay still, as long as they don't live in tivoli. >.>

I didn't think one fool could make us all look so bad... and then there was Sinji.

Cross.

Smash Ace
yo we good man, i jus hope this whole thing blows over quick so we can get on with what we want to do. dudes dont even look like theyll be coming this week(cept like sinji probs an maybe a few others) cuz of the whole situation.

good looking out bryan u better be a beast next time i c u haha

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
I didn't think one fool could make us all look so bad... and then there was Sinji.
I c wut u did thar..

Seriously though, Sinji. That was NOT the best way to get attention. People already don't like some Jamaicans cause of some idiot named Blue a few months ago. Made us all look like total idiots.

So yeah, think before you post next time son.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Babylon dem thief my herb dem thief my herb
Babylon dem thief my herb dem thief my herb

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I c wut u did thar..

Seriously though, Sinji. That was NOT the best way to get attention. People already don't like some Jamaicans cause of some idiot named Blue a few months ago. Made us all look like total idiots.

So yeah, think before you post next time son.
whos this blue guy. All I was trying to do is to show the world that Jamaica had great smashers. I was trying to make ourselves look good.

Cross.

Smash Ace
i knew u had good intentions but u jus looked like a troll dude. ur hearts in the right place kid xD

also LMAO@ "this blue guy". yo that is too funny.

edit: whos down for tomorrow? Anyone gonna show up? I kno taj and a few sf guys are.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Lol Cross. what was the name of that thread again? "The Blue Virus that taking over" or something like that lololol. That was too good.

Cross.

Smash Ace
okay well i kno sinji will be comin down, taj will be there, dont kno bout ausp but us 3 for sure, and the sf guys. dakid isnt comin cuz he spendin some time with his pops.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
so im the best fox

discuss
Yea right!!! I cant believe you said that. Just because your fox fancy does'nt mean its better than mine. Dude stick with falco. You cant handle fox and falco at the same time(your not Shiz).

Cross.

Smash Ace
lol

oh sinji so easy to draw out

but i will say this: my fox beats who u lose to, as well as beats you in dittos, ur marth and ur falco. I cant handle fox and falco at the same time? you should stop using half the cast and stick with ur fox cuz it seems u cant handle fox at all rite now. and my fox isnt fancy, its basic, urs is jus extra ruxy so his bread and butter seems fancy to you.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah.. Cross's fox does more fox gayness (aka his bread and butter ****,) a lot harder for me to beat tbh. =/

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
The guys at Area51 are interested in a little face off. I am aware that they don't play/use the official rules but maybe we can introduce them to the "international standard" (as I call it) of playing. They are very interested.

Cross.

Smash Ace
tell them only to roll if they are goin to play 1v1, no items, no lightning mode and using the competitive stage list.

im all for new players and **** but seriously...i dont expect much from the area man dem. i really doubt they are really interested in playin melee competitively . especially since they play lightning mode ffa all the time.

but tell them 2 roll if they are down for using the regular competitive rules an r lookin for an *** woopin.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I know they are looking for an *** whooping.
I'll check about the competitive play rules.
Im guessing there ruxy by area 51. I know one of the players from J.c and his sonic is ruxy so it should be easy taking them out.

Cross.

Smash Ace
i hope a few guys are genuinely interested in learning to play but i doubt it

area man dem only play game to win and den run off dem mouth

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
As always, Sinji finds the 69.
Its not my fault i was just lucky to find it.

For Cross or Ausp: If your going down to area 51 , can you find out if they sell gamecube controllers, if they do can you tell me the price. By the way I cant foward any friday for the next month due to end of year exams. But dont worry my fox will crush you all in one months time.

Cross.

Smash Ace
u have talk but u usually get ***** by me or tossy

get better kid, i noticed uve been on the same level for a while

i want to buy a new controller as well tho

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
Hey!
Ausp needs a controller too.
There's a hole in my thumb now. Practicing is over with this sh.it.

Top Bottom