• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
I didn't practice before, and my execution level was much better, but now it's ****** me.

Cross.

Smash Ace
u didnt practice b4 and your execution was ****

now its ****tier

so go practice

edit: and also, its not rapin u, i am! xD

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
lol, my execution wasn't that bad, I could at least do what I wanted to. I just need to get used to melee again, been playing too much SC at school, lol.
and lol, things will go back to how they were, you know; me ****** that fool falco.

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
Once again, it's a maybe for me; it depends on how much time I devote to hanging out with Allison, among other things. >.>

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
I actually picked up a secondary guys, and get this: I actually practiced. >.> woo

Cross.

Smash Ace
who is it? and why have secondaries? 1 character is the way to go

is this week going to be more than me taj an sinji? xD eraser said he will be back im gonna **** him again

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
lol I picked up Fox >.> we'll see how this goes, and yeah I should be able to make it this week.
and why? because Peach just isn't fun anymore. =/

Cross.

Smash Ace
ull never get anywhere if u keep changing though. If u hit a slump like u say u have with peach tough it out

an lol tossy's fox dayum gotta c that ****!

but for real tho dont do it, stick to peach

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
ull never get anywhere if u keep changing though. If u hit a slump like u say u have with peach tough it out

an lol tossy's fox dayum gotta c that ****!

but for real tho dont do it, stick to peach
I know what you're saying still, we'll see how this goes though, lol.

Cross.

Smash Ace
yeh but u havent been playing the game for a year seriously and this will be ur 3rd main. Is peach really not fun or is it "i cant bodda pass dis platue"? Im sure jumpin on a new character seems fun cuz there is so much to learn but u still have alot to learn with peach as well...its jus way harder cuz the easy stuff is done.

I guess those *** kickings i gave u 2 weeks ago made u reconsider peach huh :)

btw did u watch spartacus on friday? **** was dope. ****s about 2 get real this week

edit: If u really want to pick up fox tho...i can tell u something to help u out...u wont like it tho

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
yeh but u havent been playing the game for a year seriously and this will be ur 3rd main. Is peach really not fun or is it "i cant bodda pass dis platue"? Im sure jumpin on a new character seems fun cuz there is so much to learn but u still have alot to learn with peach as well...its jus way harder cuz the easy stuff is done.

I guess those *** kickings i gave u 2 weeks ago made u reconsider peach huh :)

btw did u watch spartacus on friday? **** was dope. ****s about 2 get real this week

edit: If u really want to pick up fox tho...i can tell u something to help u out...u wont like it tho
lol, this conversation would be easier on msn wouldn't it? and I dunno if I really want to drop peach, I'll know by friday most likely; and yeah I saw spartacus.
oh and why won't I like what you have to tell me? lol

Cross.

Smash Ace
notice the no homo? it cancels out the homo meanin of wat i said. u dont know that advance tech yo? homo cancel? I c...

lol ill put u down...so far we have a grand total of:

The pre reg list
1.Cross
2.Sinji
3.Tossy
4.Taj
5.eraser

Cross.

Smash Ace
yo just a heads up im not goin to be hosting these for a while due to exams

ill resume once exams are finished around the end of may

just want to say thanks for coming out everyone, **** has been mad fun these past few months, esspecially with the sheer amount of people coming to chill an play smash and street fighter.

so yeah look out for the return of friday night fights round the end of may or so

Cross.

Smash Ace
haha...its jus for a bit man, i would suggest u use the time to practice cuz ill be back better than ever.

also: SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4!

that is all

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
Lezard is Back
listning everybody my girl left me and i have been taking hard for mounts but i am back and LOVE sucks its time to start playing some game and i plan to take all my anger and you guys LOL

So whats up david everybody?

Cross.

Smash Ace
yo ill be through with my exams next week friday, the 7th of may so friday night fights will be resuming! wow only 1 week break **** haha. cant wait xD.

Lezard is Back
listning everybody my girl left me and i have been taking hard for mounts but i am back and LOVE sucks its time to start playing some game and i plan to take all my anger and you guys LOL

So whats up david everybody?
wat up ishi srry about ur girl but oh well suh life go

u can roll to my place on fridays if u really wah dead(lol) starting up again next week.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
@tossy yup i will be there

Hi Sinji this is Ishi and its very nice to meet you LOL

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
@marauder easy for you to say, she is my first love and you will never get over it no matter, it stick

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Lol trust me Ishi I know what you mean, but you can't live your life regretting what might have been. Its gonna burn but you just have to find a way to move past it and hope something better comes along soon.

/Dr. Phil moment.

Top Bottom