• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
^U left your controler dude

Everyone the next tournament will be on December 17th and by then I will definitely be able to record videos in High quality and that cool thing I was talking about, melee custom music will be finished. So yeah get hype i guess?

and i jus want to say smash 64 with dakid was amazing last night holy **** that game is awesome lol.
Melee custom music? As in you're modding it? Awesome dude, think about modding skins too? o.o

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
if every1 is down then it can happen but...i doubt it

gweh wid dis circle ting nuh. why dont u mek braver post instead tossy the troll?
lol, you still think I'm braver? If you'd look at his posting times.. you'd see that some of his posts were impossible to make by me.

Cross.

Smash Ace
lol, you still think I'm braver? If you'd look at his posting times.. you'd see that some of his posts were impossible to make by me.
im sure they were. that justification sounds so fishy man. like you had it in mind incase anyone every brought it up

anyways a quick announcement: friday night fights will be suspended becuase I have exams. It will resume on the 17th just in time for the tournament. Also it is my birthday on the 18th so yall better get me some **** LOL

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
im sure they were. that justification sounds so fishy man. like you had it in mind incase anyone every brought it up

anyways a quick announcement: friday night fights will be suspended becuase I have exams. It will resume on the 17th just in time for the tournament. Also it is my birthday on the 18th so yall better get me some **** LOL
Yes, I did have it in mind, I noticed it once, when I got home from fnf's and saw a post by him, and noted it in case you ever accused me again. -_-

Cross.

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGdnSfdXGVA

dont mind my sloppiness havent played in a while lol

sadly i dont have everything i need so i am hoping to get it by next week but it looks kinda doubtful

worse case scenario is i dont get it and then we are left with 2 choices:
1-we record the vids and no sound will be coming from the tv, only the laptop. This may work if it is loud enough. ill be putting it right beside the tv.

2-we dont record vids at all. some people have said we jus dont record it with sound and put our own music to it but i dont like that at all so i wont be doing it

next week ill let yall decide what u wanna do.

abcool

Smash Ace

sadly i dont have everything i need so i am hoping to get it by next week but it looks kinda doubtful

1-we record the vids and no sound will be coming from the tv, only the laptop. This may work if it is loud enough. ill be putting it right beside the tv.

2-we dont record vids at all. some people have said we jus dont record it with sound and put our own music to it but i dont like that at all so i wont be doing it

Nice work Cross lol. Umm do you have a vcr, with it all you need to do is use the audio video output part and run it str8 to the laptop. That equals less cords and you should get sound aswell.

EX.

Run GC or Wii AV to the vcr.. Looks in the back of VCR notice the output, use your extra AV cord and run that from there to the laptop, turn the channel to 3 or 4 and turn on the vcr and then turn on the device on the laptop. That should save you time an money, buying the extra piece i think i know what you need, I have a splitter for those other kinds of T.vs, but if you have a vcr, then you should be set.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839

Good quality. i hope u get the y adapter by next week.

Cross.

Smash Ace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHKkzEvbCK8

Now with sound coming from both the TV and the recording to the laptop. I found away to make it work. Even if i dont get the other splitter we are good to go next week.

now all i need to do is figure this melee custom music **** out and ill have everything i want for the tournament.

btw level 1 fox owns me @ 1:13 which was suppose to be the end of the video haha

so u kno i had to go back an woop his ***

abcool

Smash Ace
Aight guys. You are on the right path here. Now make a channel for jamaican only smash vids and post it on lovage page so he can put it up as caribbean smash channel. I like the direction cross is taking. Good **** guys. Imma tell everyone else about it after the tourney. Good games.

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
The channel it is on is for Jamaican only smash vids. Its a new channel. Cross will decide the rest.

Cross.

Smash Ace
that is my channel and it will be used to record the smash vids anytime any wants to be recorded, tourney, casuals or money match

it will also be where i upload anything else i want, maybe street fighter videos or w/e

it may jus become a fighting game channel eventually atleast for kingston

abcool

Smash Ace
that is my channel and it will be used to record the smash vids anytime any wants to be recorded, tourney, casuals or money match

it will also be where i upload anything else i want, maybe street fighter videos or w/e

it may jus become a fighting game channel eventually atleast for kingston
Solid. If you are gonna turn it into a fighting game channel, remember to organize the vids into playlists so ppl won't be confused about where to find the lastest matches and tourneys. Then all you need to do is expose the channel. HD helps in the appeal of the videos, and that should be good enough. Other than that, i can't wait to see some HD ausp and sinji. Lol Tossy and everyone else. :p:p

abcool

Smash Ace
Marauder is right. its only coming from one of my speakers. Maybe its a pan setting or something.
I believe the problem is cross having only one audio cord and one video for the splitter. What he needs is audio left and audio right. yellow,red and white cords. Now the videos are being record in stereo, hence why you get no sound from either the left or right ear. The way to fix this is to change the sound to mono, which idk how to do. So cross try uploading your vids through windows movie maker and see if it makes a difference. It'll also improve quality.

Cross.

Smash Ace
^ah i see yeah you hit the nail on the head im using only 1 audio cable to record the audio(my tv only has 1 audio input so i figured we wouldnt be losing anything) ill try to convert it to mono but it will definitely make the quality worse

abcool

Smash Ace
You know if you are using a vcr and running it through rca switch, then u should be able to get it from both ends(Assuming your vcr has the yellow,white an red) idk, if it's like that then, we just have to get used to it.

Cross.

Smash Ace
thats too bad. I was hoping for some tournament spirit.
seriously, this

some people are mad scared and trying to find any excuse not to get blown up. wheres the competitive spirit people lets make this fun and hype and play some good matches

im mad anxious

Cross.

Smash Ace
yo real talk would anybody mind if i postpone this tournament to next week(24/12)?

some **** kinda came up but if yall really want it to happen today i guess its only fair

Top Bottom