• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jamaican smash thread

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
i agree but the fact of the matter is, this jus isnt one of those tournaments. we didnt book a venue and put out flyers and advertise we jus agreed to have a bracket once a month. whats the point of a entry fee? Everyone entering the tournament knows literally every other competitior, and the bracket is comprised of people who all play each other on a regular basis. this isnt seen as a lets see whos the best tournament by us but instead a way to try and level up, play with some pressure and something worth training for every month. i would love to put some money on the line but if a few people arent down for it i wont complain given the situation.

and what makes me think you came to make problems? oh i dont know, maybe the constant **** talk and downplaying of everyone since your 1st post maybe? granted i like it and think its pretty exciting but like every response to a player so far is like "yo get better son ima kill u u suck ****"
Cross is right. tournaments are for leveling up. the more tournaments i have the better i become. im still thinking about going to genisis. Il see how things go. and yea im intrested in facing braver69. my skills increased 10x better. dont worry braver69. I used to be just like u. I used to run off my mouth. but the difference between me and u is that i can back it up. i doubt u can back it up considering that u made an unsuspecting surprise by dissing all the players. after i lost the very first tournament i vowed not to lose again. after im done with u, ul be begging me to be my apprentice.

Braver69

Smash Cadet
Cross is right. tournaments are for leveling up. the more tournaments i have the better i become. im still thinking about going to genisis. Il see how things go. and yea im intrested in facing braver69. my skills increased 10x better. dont worry braver69. I used to be just like u. I used to run off my mouth. but the difference between me and u is that i can back it up. i doubt u can back it up considering that u made an unsuspecting surprise by dissing all the players. after i lost the very first tournament i vowed not to lose again. after im done with u, ul be begging me to be my apprentice.
You could back it up? And what makes you think I can't back it up? Because I "made an unsuspecting surprise by dissing all the players"? What does that even mean?

Oh yeah you made a vow not to lose again but guess what you won't be able to random me out on rainbow cruise or brinstar like you did to Cross. If you get desperate to win and try to pick those stages on me then you'll regret it because its obvious you cant use them at all. Sorry to tell you. After I'm done with you, you will be begging yourself to quit the game.

Braver69

Smash Cadet
^lol...the stages are in the game, no use complaining over them.
Who's comlpaining? Im just saying it's obvious he picked them because he knew you weren't used to playing on them. He got outplayed on every nuetral stage even on FoD until you decided to throw it away. I'm letting him know he can't do that to me, so if he is banking on that then he'll be getting crushed because he cannot use those stages properly anyways.

Cross.

Smash Ace
Who's comlpaining? Im just saying it's obvious he picked them because he knew you weren't used to playing on them. He got outplayed on every nuetral stage even on FoD until you decided to throw it away. I'm letting him know he can't do that to me, so if he is banking on that then he'll be getting crushed because he cannot use those stages properly anyways.
oh well then....ok...i guess

LOL

who are you dude?

Braver69

Smash Cadet
oh well then....ok...i guess

LOL

who are you dude?
Lol. Don't worry, you'll find out soon enough. Oh and one other thing I'll say to Sinji: you say the tournament is for leveling up yet you wanted to win so bad you decided to pick rainbow cruise and brinstar because you knew Cross couldn't play on them. Obviously you care more about winning than anyone else so don't act otherwise.

Ausp

Smash Apprentice
Yes yes. Everyone is going to crush everyone. Very nice. The trash talk has piled up enough. Tourney day settles it.
Until then, everyone ST.FU. about shi.tting on each other.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
The trash talk is refreshing tbh. Hopefully you can back it up Braver. It'd be nice to have a new face around.

P.S. Never use that blue font again Sinji.

Braver69

Smash Cadet
Yes yes. Everyone is going to crush everyone. Very nice. The trash talk has piled up enough. Tourney day settles it.
Until then, everyone ST.FU. about shi.tting on each other.
Whats the matter? Can't take a little trash talk? Non was even directed at you yet you still feel like you need to tell everyone "chill out guys! we can all be friends!" lol. We are friends so why don't you ST.FU. and stop taking offense to a little **** talk not even directed at you.

The trash talk is refreshing tbh. Hopefully you can back it up Braver. It'd be nice to have a new face around.

Don't worry about that. Worry about yourself.

Braver69

Smash Cadet
I don't play smash, so I got nothing to worry about. Try again kid.
Well then, spectator, stay out of the actual players discussion and try to enjoy the show from the sidelines just like in the actual tournament.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
LOL Nice try but no luck man. You gotta come better than that to deter me.

I'll enjoy my seat here and in the tourney, thanks. You can't stop me from posting in this thread tho.

Braver69

Smash Cadet
LOL Nice try but no luck man. You gotta come better than that to deter me.
Who was trying to deter you? Are you paranoid or something? Do you think everyone is out to get you?

I'll enjoy my seat here and in the tourney, thanks. You can't stop me from posting in this thread tho.
Good, enjoy your seat here and the tournament. That's what I told you to do in my last post. Just stay out of the conversation if you don't have anything to add. It's clustering up the thread.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Not bad Mr. Internet Tough Guy. I'm not the topic of conversation here, you are.

I hope you speak this much at the tourney, cause it'll be a joy to watch. Hopefully people understand its all in good fun and not malicious.

Right David?

Ausp

Smash Apprentice

It WAS refreshing and entertaining.

Whats the matter? Can't take a little trash talk? Non was even directed at you yet you still feel like you need to tell everyone "chill out guys! we can all be friends!" lol. We are friends so why don't you ST.FU. and stop taking offense to a little **** talk not even directed at you.
"chill out guys! we can all be friends!"
Where u come from Hombre? Who U? (Those are fu.cking rhetoric smart ***, in case you feel the need to answer)

Where in my post did I sound like I took offense?
I became annoyed with all the shi.t talk after a while.
It is no longer entertaining.
Its no longer going anywhere.
The hype is gone.
Move on.

Braver69

Smash Cadet
Wow. Not bad Mr. Internet Tough Guy. I'm not the topic of conversation here, you are.

I hope you speak this much at the tourney, cause it'll be a joy to watch. Hopefully people understand its all in good fun and not malicious.

Right David?

Lmao Internet tough guy? Now you are getting butthurt for no reason. And what was the point of bringing up me being the topic of discussion?

And David? Is that directed at me or...?

It WAS refreshing and entertaining.

"chill out guys! we can all be friends!"
Where u come from Hombre? Who U? (Those are fu.cking rhetoric smart ***, in case you feel the need to answer)

Where in my post did I sound like I took an offense?
I became annoyed with all the shi.t talk after a while.
It is no longer entertaining.
Its no longer going anywhere.
The hype is gone.
Move on.
No one is trash talking to entertain you. If you can't take it then ignore it.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Butthurt? LMAO!

And you ARE the topic of discussion. You're the new guy who shows up and is making waves. The fact that no one knows your identity makes it even more intriguing.

Thats not aimed at you.

Braver69

Smash Cadet
Butthurt? LMAO!

And you ARE the topic of discussion. You're the new guy who shows up and is making waves. The fact that no one knows your identity makes it even more intriguing.

Thats not aimed at you.
What is the point of saying it though? It had no meaning behind it.

Cross.

Smash Ace
Braver chill, u hav no reason to start anything wid marauder or ausp

now u r takin the trash talk out of the game an thats when its goin too far *****

honestly it seems u r tryin really hard to be a pest

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
This has gone on long enough we're spamming the thread now. We'll let your tourney placing speak for itself.

Braver69

Smash Cadet
Fair enough, I didn't mean to offend anyone, I was just speaking my mind.

Yeah I'll let my gameplay speak for itself.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
umm... competitions heating up. i better get my fox ready.

and yea the trash talks getting annoying now. the tournaments is what resolves it.

so whos gonna win the tourney? whos the best player? we dont know.

But my three week training away from yall will trigger something in this tourney for sure.

Like what Naruto said.... BELIEVE IT.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
All schools closed today. More than likely FNFs gonna postponed too.

Keep safe and dry people.

Cross.

Smash Ace
yo! lone ratins mi have fi tomas! man see seh man an man wah fi war it out an seh ah mi a easy!

RESPEC YA TOMAS YA D BOSS YUH DUN NO ALREDI BIG UP YA SELF

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
yo mi a beat the shorts on tournament day.

By the way, David: which site i can find mlg live stream?

abcool

Smash Ace
Do you guys think you could save enough to come to the bahmas for like saturday and sunday. I should cover hotel and food. You just need to get the plane ticket. Maybe sometime next yr if possible

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I try to save money. but im saving money for genesis next year.

everybody's dead on the boards. wat happened last night?????

ToSsy

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys think you could save enough to come to the bahmas for like saturday and sunday. I should cover hotel and food. You just need to get the plane ticket. Maybe sometime next yr if possible
Sounds good to me man.

Top Bottom